InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Why are you crying. ( Chapter 31 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recap: "Ok, the test results say you are............."
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 30: Why are you crying.
 
"Ok, the test results say you are fine, theres nothing wrong with you or the baby."
 
"Thank you very much."
 
Kagome hung up the phone, and fell to the ground. Inuyasha ran to her side, Inuyasha cupped her face and looked into her eyes. She was crying, why is she crying, is she really dieing, Inuyasha sat on the ground and pulled her into his lap.
 
"What did they say." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"I'm fine, so is the baby." Kagome said in between sobs.
 
"Why are you crying." I'm happy.
 
Tears ran down Inuyasha's face. "Why are you crying." Kagome asked Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha pulled Kagome tighter to his body. "I was so worried." Inuyasha whispered into Kagome's ear.
 
"He said, the baby's fine to, there's nothing wrong with as." Kagome whispered.
 
Inuyasha kissed Kagome's tears off her face."Everythings going to be ok."
 
"Ya, it is, and I what to marrie you."
 
"I what to marrie you to, I love you so much." Inuyasha whispered.
 
"I don't want to wait in till after school, I what to be with you now."
 
"Sounds good to me."
 
Sango walked into the living room to see Kagome and Inuyasha sitting on the floor, they where both crying.
 
"Are you guys ok, what were the test results for." Sango asked.
 
Sesshomaru, Rin, and Miroku all walked into the living room.
 
"At the hospital a few days ago, the doctor told me and Kagome, that Kagome might be dieing."
 
"Oh my god." They all said at the same time.
 
"Don't worrie, everybody's fine, the baby is really heathly to." Kagome told her friends.
 
"Why didn't you tell as about this." Sesshomaru asked.
 
"I wanted to know first." Kagome told Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru nodded.
 
"Well lets go out, you just got some really good news so lets go and do something." Rin said.
 
"Ok, that sounds like fine." Kagome said.
 
Inuyasha stood up, with Kagome still in his arms, Inuyasha put Kagome down on her feet. "What do you guys wanna do." Kagome asked.
 
-----------------------
 
"This plan of your, it ant going to work, How are you going to turn me into Kagome, do you even have that kind of power." Kikyo asked Naraku.
 
"I have more power, then you'll ever know."
 
"Fine whatever, when do you want to do this."
 
"Soon really soon."
 
-----------------------
 
"We only have a few more days, in till Kagome has to go back to school. so lets in joy what time we have left." Rin said.
 
"Ya." Kagome yelled.
 
everybody turned and looked at her.
 
"What, I'll only be in school for a couple more months, then I'm going to pull out, remember going to have a baby soon." kagome said rubbing her stomach.
 
Everybody laughted. "So whats the plan for today." Sango asked.
 
"Lets going to the beach, Kagome can look good in her little plump stomach." Inuyasha said.
 
"Stop teasing me." Kagome whined.
 
"The beach it is." Rin said.
 
"fine." Kagome said.
 
"Well meet you guys outside." Inuyasha said.
 
"Come on, lets get ready for the beach." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
Everybody went into there own rooms, to get ready for there day at the beach, Kagome and Inuyasha were the first ones done, Miroku and Sango came out a few minutes later followed by Kohaku and Shippo. Rin and Sesshomaru came out five minutes later.
 
Kagome, Inuyasha, Rin and Sesshomaru went together as, Miroku, Sango. Shippo and Kohaku went together.
 
A few minutes later they arrived at the best beach in Tokyo.
 
-----------------------
 
"I just heard Kagome and Inuyasha went to the beach for the say." Kikyo told Naraku.
 
"Will do the plan today, get ready were going to the beach."
 
"What are you kidding me, everybodys there. theres to many people there."Kikyo told Naraku.
 
"Why can't we do it another time, like when later on today, after they get back from the beach, when Kagome goes and lays down for a rest." Kikyo told Naraku.
 
"Fine you can had in the house and wait for them to get back, then jump Inuyasha, when he's all alone." Naraku told Kikyo.
 
"Fine, thats sounds better."Kikyo said, threw her hair to one side. "I knew you would see it my way."
 
"You really are a bitch, if you wern't my sister I would have killed you a long time ago." Naraku told Kikyo.
 
"You need my help, and you know it. there's no way Kagome would leave Inuyasha for you." Kikyo told Naraku.
 
"Just shut the fuck up." Naraku yelled at Kikyo.
 
"She would never love you." Kikyo yelled back at Naraku.
 
"And you think Inuyasha would love you." Naraku asked.
 
"No."
 
"What was that my dear sister."
 
"He would never love me, If Kagome were still in the picture." Kikyo whispered.
 
"Now thats why, were helping each other. We both get that we want."