InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Prey to God that he doesn't kill you. ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recap: "Now thats why, were helping each other. We both get that we want."
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 31: Prey to God that he doesn't kill you.
 
Miroku, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru carried all of the stuff, they needed for the beach as Kagome, Sango and Rin ran ahead with the boys.
 
"When are you and Kagome getting married." Miroku asked Inuyasha.
 
"I really don't know, Kagome said before she didn't want to get married in till after school, but now that she's pregnant, she said she wanted to get married before the baby." Inuyasha told Miroku.
 
"Rin was talking about a double wedding." Sesshomaru said.
 
Inuyasha and Miroku turned around and looked at Sesshomaru.
 
"I'll talk to Kagome about it later on today." Inuyasha told Miroku and Sesshomaru.
 
The guys arrived at the beach, Rin and Sango were all ready in the water playing with Shippo and Kohaku. Kagome was sitting in the sand watching her friends play in the water.
 
Inuyasha, Miroku and Sesshomaru walked over to Kagome, and sat down beside her.
 
"Why arn't you in the water with Sango and Rin." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"Waiting for you." Kagome smiled up at Inuyasha.
 
"Kagome can we talk alone." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"Sure." Kagome said, getting to her feet.
 
Inuyasha and kagome walked down the beach and found a place to sit.
 
"You know how woman are pregnant for nine months."
 
"Yes, Why?"
 
"Will with me being Half demon, you'll only be pregnant for six months."
 
"Really."
 
"Ya."
 
"That will explain, why I'm this big all ready."
 
"Ya, Sorry for not telling you before, I just wanted to bring it up, and ask when did you want to gat married before or after the baby."
 
"I'm mad but I'll get over it, I guess I would like to get married before the baby, if thats ok with you."
 
"Ya, thats fine with me."
 
Inuyasha pulled Kagome on his lap. Kagome wrapped her arms around Inuyasha's waist, resting her head on his chest.
 
"Sesshomaru said, that Rin was talking about a double wedding."
 
"I forgot all about that, We were talking about that before I passed out."
 
"I don't care, as long as me and you get married."
 
"I'll talk to her about it later."
 
Inuyasha and Kagome walked back to there friends, and sat down on the beach.
 
Miroku stripped off his clothing, wearing nothing but his swim trunks, and ran into the water with Sango. "May Sango, your looking good today."
 
Sango blushed and looked away. "Thanks."
 
Miroku walked over to Sango and picked her up.
 
"Don't you dare." Sango warned Miroku
 
Miroku smirked and walked deeper into the water and threw Sango in. Miroku ran back to the beach.
 
"You little bitch." Sango screamed as she ran after Miroku.
 
"Sango don't be rash." Miroku screamed as he ran from her.
 
Kagome and Inuyasha sat in the sand, and laughted as Sango chases Miroku around the beach.
 
Miroku triped and fell over, Sango quickly jumped on Miroku's back.
 
"You'll pay for that." Sango whispered, as she reached down and grabbed a hand full of sand, and put it down Miroku's swin trunks. Miroku screamed and jumped to his feet, knocking the laughing Sango to the ground.
 
"That wasn't funny." Miroku screamed as he walked into the water.
 
-----------------------
 
"Kikyo go now, Im not saying this will work, Inuyasha is a great dog demon, he might just smell you right away." Naraku told Kikyo.
 
Kikyo walked out of the bathroom, looking just like kagome. Naraku quickly looked away.
 
"What well happen, is he finds out, I'm not Kagome." Kikyo asked Naraku.
 
"Prey he doesn't kill you." Naraku told Kikyo.
 
"What a loving brother you are." Kikyo said before walking out of the house.
 
Kikyo jumped in her car and drove to Inuyasha's house, Kikyo parked her car a few blocks away from the house and walked the rest of the way. Kikyo walked to the front door and knocked, A few seconds later a maid opened the door.
 
"Oh, Miss Kagome, did you forget your keys."
 
"Oh yes, sorry about that."
 
Kikyo looked at the maid, as she stepped aside, Kikyo walked into the house. "Is Inuyash back yet."
 
"No sorry Kagome."
 
"Ok, thank you."
 
Kikyo walked around the house, trying to find Inuyasha and Kagome's room. Kikyo finally found the door, she could tell it was there room, Kagome's things where all over the room, Pictures of her family, and friends. Kikyo walked over to bed, and grabbed some of Kagome's cloths to change into.
 
"Maybe Inuyasha won't know the differents, if i'm wearing her cloths that has her smell all over them." Kikyo said out loud.
 
Kikyo walked to the window and waited for Inuyasha and Kagome to come home.
 
-----------------------
 
Inuyasha pulled his shirt and pants off, showing his red swim trunks, Inuyasha walked over to Kagome and pulled her to her feet. "Come on lets go swimming."
 
Kagome nodded and pulled her shirt and skirt off, she was wearing a two piece swim suit, Inuyasha walked over to Kagome and rubbed her plump stomach. Kagome blushed and pushed Inuyasha's hands away.
 
Inuyasha laughted and grabbed Kagome's hand and walked to the water. Inuyasha and Kagome walked as far as they could, the water was up to Kagome's shoulders. Inuyasha reached down and grabbed Kagome's legs and wrapped them around his waist, pulling her more out of the water.
 
"What are you doing." Kagome asked Inuyasha.
 
"Take a deep breath." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
"What?"
 
"Just do it." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
Kagome looked at Inuyasha, then took a deep breath. Inuyasha wrapped an arm around Kagome's waist and dived into the water after Kagome took her breath. Using his other hand to swim.
 
Inuyasha swam to the surface, and pulled Kagome more out of the water, Inuyasha and Kagome both took a breath of air.
 
"Are you ok." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"Ya, I'm all right." Kagome told Kagome.
 
Inuyasha pulled Kagome closer to him and brushed her wet hair off her face. "God your beautiful."
 
Kagome blushed and kissed Inuyasha on the lips. " I thought dogs hated water."
 
"Funny, Do you want to swim more or do you wanna go in." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"I don't care, as long as I'm with you."
 
"Well go back, you look tired."
 
Kagome nodded and wrapped her arms tighter around Inuyasha's neck as he swam slowly back to the beach. Inuyasha walked out of the water still carring Kagome, her legs and arms where still wrapped around his body, Inuyasha slowly sat down, Kagome was still in the same position, she was resting her head on Inuyasha's chest.
 
"Get some sleep." Inuyasha whispered to Kagome.
 
Kagome nodded and closed her eyes and fell into a light sleep.
 
"Is she all right." Sango asked Inuyasha.
 
"Ya, just a little tired." Inuyasha told Sango.
 
Sango nodded and jumped to her feet, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around Kagome.
 
"Thanks." Inuyasha whisperd.
 
Sango nodded and walked back over to Miroku, and watched Kohaku and Shippo play in the sand.