InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Your now working for us. ( Chapter 33 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recap: Sango nodded and walked back over to Miroku, and watched Kohaku and Shippo play in the sand.
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 33: Your now working for us.
 
Kagome was still sleeping when Inuyasha walked over to the car, and climed in, Kohaku and Shippo were tired and wanted to go home. Inuyasha and Kagome layed in the backseat as Sesshomaru drove them home. Sango and Miroku where close behind, with Shippo and Kohaku sleeping in the backseat.
 
Inuyasha pulled Kagome tighter to his chest, she was still in her swim suite. Inuyasha pulled the towel more around her, trying to keep her warm.
 
-----------------------
 
Kikyo was sitting on a chair near the window when Sesshomaru pulled up to the house, Kikyo watched as Inuyasha got out of the car, carring Kagome in his arms.
 
"Shit, I hope that maid's not here any more." Kikyo said out loud as Inuyasha entered the house. Kikyo ran from the room and ran into the basement closing the door behind her.
 
Inuyasha walked into the house and went stright to his room, Inuyasha layed Kagome down on the bed, and wrapped the blankets over her, and left the room, he soon joined Sessshomaru and Rin in the living room.
 
Miroku and Sango carried Kohaku and Shippo to there rooms, Sango and Miroku changed and joined everyody else in the living room.
 
"Kagome still sleeping." Sango asked Inuyasha.
 
 
"Ya, she tired more, I don't know if she's going to school, all she does is sleep." Inuyasha told Sango.
 
-----------------------
 
"I do not." Kikyo said.
 
Inuyasha turned around and looked at Kagome.
 
"Are you still tired, are you feeling better." Inuyasha asked Kagome, as he walked over to her.
 
"Ya, I'm fine." Kikyo told Inuyasha.
 
Kagome walked over to a chair and sat down.
 
"So any names for the baby yet." Sango asked.
 
"Oh who's pregnant." Kagome asked.
 
Sango, Miroku, Rin, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha all turned and looked at Kagome.
 
"Why are you guys looking at me like that." Kagome asked.
 
"What you forgot your pregnant all ready." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"WHAT, I'm pregnant." Kagome yelled.
 
"Whats wrong with you." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"Nothing, Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not pregnant." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"Yes you are." Inuyasha said.
 
"No i'm not." kagome yelled.
 
Inuyasha jumped to his feet and walked over to Kagome and lifted up her shit, then explain this." Inuyasha said pointing to her stomach. Inuyasha looked down, her stomach was slim and tight.
 
"What did you do." Inuyasha screamed at Kagome.
 
Rin and Sango gasped.
 
-----------------------
 
"Whats all the yelling about." Kagome asked as she walked into the living room.
 
Inuyasha turned around and looked at kagome, he quickly turned around and looked at the other Kagome.
 
"Ok, What the hell is going on." Inuyasha yelled.
 
"What wrong." kagome asked Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha stepped back, Kagome scramed and looked ar the girl that looked just like her.
 
"Whats going on." Kagome asked Inuyasha.
 
"Kagome are you pregnant." Inuyasha asked her.
 
"Yes, Why?" Kagome asked.
 
Inuyasha walked over to her and lifted up her shirt, Inuyasha signed in releaf, and rubbed her stomach.
 
"What are you doing here Kikyo." Inuyasha asked.
 
"How did you know it was me." Kikyo asked.
 
"Just change back." Inuyasha yelled.
 
Kikyo chanting a small spell and changed back to her. "What are you going to do with me." Kikyo asked.
 
"This was Naraku wasn't it." Inuyasha yelled.
 
Kikyo looked down and nodded. "Yes." She whispered.
 
"What does Naraku want." Kagome asked Kikyo.
 
"Take one guess." Kikyo said.
 
Inuyasha turned around and looked at Kagome. "Does Naraku no about the baby." Inuyasha asked Kikyo without looking at her.
 
"No, as you can tell, I didn't even know." Kikyo told Inuyasha.
 
"You'r now working for us." Inuyasha told Kikyo