InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ I can help you with that. ( Chapter 41 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recap:
Sesshomaru and Rin were still in the school, Inuyasha watched as Sesshomaru and Rin ran towards him. "Come on were leaving now."
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 41: I can help you with that.
 
"What why." Inuyasha asked his brother.
 
"We don't have time for this more your ass." Sesshomaru screamed as he helped Kagome off Inuyasha.
 
"But we still have two more classes today." Sango told Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru and Rin turned around, a group of people were coming there way. "We must move now."
 
Inuyasha looked behind Sesshomaru and say all the people, Sesshomaru picked up Kagome, (Brial style)
 
"What are you doing." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"Inuyasha we must go now."Rin told Inuyasha.
 
Sesshomaru quickly turned around and talked to the parking lot, with Rin, Inuyasha, Sango and Miroku close behine.
 
"Sesshomaru tell me whats going on." Inuyasha yelled.
 
Sesshomaru turned around and looked at Inuyasha. "I'll tell you on the way, just get into the car." Inuyasha nodded and got into the car. Sesshomaru passed Kagome to Inuyasha after he was seated.
 
Rin jumped in the front, as Miroku and Sango climed in beside Inuyasha. Sesshomaru turned on the car, and pulled out of the parking lot.
 
"Spill, whats going on." Inuyasha asked his brother again. "How where all the people, what did they want?"
 
(FLASH BACK.)
 
Sesshomaru and Rin were walking down the hall way, they were making they way outside to join there friends for lunch.
 
"Hey arn't you a friend of Kagome's." A guy kid asked Rin and Sesshomaru.
 
Rin turned around and nodded. "Why."
 
"Can you tell as anything about her." He asked.
 
"Not in till you till me why." Rin told the kid.
 
A few more kids joined the first, there where about five standing there. "We just wanted to know if you can tell as anything." The kid asked.
 
"Sorry no." Rin told the kid.
 
"Hey arn't you Inuyasha's brother, Kagome's dating Inuyasha can you tell as anything." The kid asked Sesshomaru.
 
"No." Sesshomaru told the kids.
 
"Do you know where Kagome and Inuyasha are." The kid asked.
 
"Why must you know." Sesshomaru asked.
 
"A man asked as, he said he would pay good." The kid told Sesshomaru.
 
"Let me guess his name was Naraku." Sesshomaru said.
 
"Just tell us where Kagome is." The kid yelled at Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru grabbed Rins hand and turned around and walked away.
 
(END FLASH BACK.)
 
"So theses kids wanted to know things about Kagome." Inuyasha asked Sesshomaru.
 
"Yes." Rin answered for him.
 
"So your saying I can't even go to school now." Kagome asked.
 
"Kagome were just trying to protect you." Rin told Kagome.
 
"I know that, I just what a normal life, I what to go to school." Kagome told her friends.
 
"You will, just not till I kill Naraku." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
"I can help you with that." Everybody turned around and looked at the girl standing there.