InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ You have nothing to worry about. ( Chapter 42 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recap: "I can help you with that." Everybody turned around and looked at the girl standing there.
 
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 42: You have nothing to worry about.
 
"And who the hell are you." Inuyasha asked. As everyone got out of the car.
 
"Let's just say I'm a friend."
 
"Like hell you are." Inuyasha yelled.
 
Sesshomaru stepped in front of Inuyasha. "Kagura."
 
"Well well well, Sesshomaru after all these years."
 
"What are you doing here?" Sesshomaru asked Kagura.
 
"I heard a few things, your name came up, and so I thought I would drop by." Kagura told Sesshomaru.
 
"What did you hear?" Sesshomaru asked Kagura.
 
"Naraku wants the two Tama brothers dead." Kagura said.
 
"Why?" Kagome asked as she moved her head from around Inuyasha.
 
"You must be Kagome." Kagura said.
 
"How do you know Sesshomaru?" Rin asked Kagura.
 
Kagura didn't look or lessen to Rin, she walked passed everybody, and stopped in front of Inuyasha.
 
"Stay away from here." Inuyasha yelled as he pushed Kagome more behind him.
 
"Are you Kagome?" Kagura asked.
 
"Yes.” Kagome whispered form behind Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha turned his head and shot Kagome a dirty look. "What do you want?" Inuyasha asked Kagura.
 
"I want Naraku dead." Kagura told Inuyasha.
 
"Rin, Sango take Kagome inside." Inuyasha said.
 
Rin and Sango nodded and walked over to Kagome, as Inuyasha moved out of the way, Kagura looked at Kagome.
 
"Oh my God, she's pregnant." Kagura whispered.
 
Inuyasha turned around and looked at Kagura. "What of it."
 
"He'll kill her." Kagura told Inuyasha.
 
Kagome turned around and ran back to Inuyasha. "What, Why?"
 
"Kagome get inside, Sango take her." Inuyasha yelled.
 
Sango ran to Kagome's side, and pulled her into the house "Stop, let me go." Kagome screamed as she was pulled into the house.
 
Inuyasha turned around and looked back at Kagura. "Don't you ever say anything to her like that again?" Inuyasha warned Kagura.
 
"Why does Naraku want her?" Kagura asked Inuyasha.
 
"We really don't know." Inuyasha told Kagura.
 
"He might even just kill the kid and keep her." Kagura told Inuyasha.
 
"How do you know Naraku?" Inuyasha asked Kagura.
 
"Let's just say he likes to use me." Kagura told Inuyasha
 
"What the hell does that mean?" Inuyasha asked Kagura
 
"I have to go, he's waiting for me. Just one more thing, don't let him see her like that." Kagura told Inuyasha.
 
Before Inuyasha could get another word in Kagura was gone, Inuyasha looked at Sesshomaru before turning around and walked into the house. "Where's Kagome." Inuyasha asked Sango.
 
Sango turned around and looked at Inuyasha, with a big grin on her face.
 
"What did you do?" Inuyasha asked Sango.
 
"I locked her in your bedroom. She kept trying to get out." Sango told Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha laughed as he walked to there room, there was a chair under the doorknob keeping it closed. Inuyasha removed the chair and walked into the room.
 
"Who the hell was that?" Kagome yelled at Inuyasha.
 
"Relax, you might hurt yourself or the baby." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
Kagome turned around and sat on the bed. "Fine, but tell me who that was."
 
"Sesshomaru's old girlfriend."
 
-----------------------
 
Sesshomaru walked back into the house, a few minutes after Inuyasha, where he found Rin sitting at the kitchen table. Sesshomaru pulled up a chair and sat beside her.
 
"Who was she to you?" Rin asked Sesshomaru.
 
"She was an old girlfriend." Sesshomaru told Rin.
 
"What was she doing here?" Rin asked Sesshomaru.
 
"She knows Naraku." Sesshomaru told Rin.
 
Sesshomaru got up, and took Rin's hand, "I love you. You have nothing to worry about."
 
Rin looked up at Sesshomaru giving him a small smile. "Thanks I needed to hear that."