InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Stay with me. ( Chapter 44 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Inuyasha.
 
Rated M.
 
Recap: Inuyasha sighed and nodded his understanding. Miss.Higurashi walked over to Inuyasha and pulled him into a tight loving hug. "She'll be ok." with that she turned around and walked out of the house to return to her daughter.
 
------------------
 
Chapter 44: Stay with me.
 
Naraku walked back and forth through his bedroom, waiting on news of Inuyasha and Kagome's wedding, Kagura had not come back, with his sister Kikyo yet, he has plans, big plans but he needed his sister for these plans.
 
Kikyo was the only one Naraku knew would be able to get close to Inuyasha and Kagome, The last time Naraku had seen Kagome was when she came over to talk with Kikyo.
 
Naraku sat down as Kikyo walked threw the door. Naraku looked up at her. “Where have you been?”
 
“That's none of your damn Business.”
 
“Did Kagura find you?”
 
“Yes your little whore found me. What do you want this time dear brother.”
 
“That wedding will be stopped.”
 
“You're out of your damn mind, if you think you can stop that wedding from happening.”
 
“Why is that?”
 
“There are going to be a lot of demons there, a lot of friends and family.”
 
“All you have to do is find Inuyasha and keep him away from Kagome. I can do the rest myself.”
 
 
Kagome, Sango and Rin stayed up all night watching romantic movies and eating junk food. Rin fell asleep around midnight as Kagome and Sango stayed up talking.
 
“Are you and Miroku going to stay in the mansion, or are you guys going to move out?” Kagome asked Sango.
 
“If it's ok with Sesshomaru we would like to stay here, we really like it here.”
 
“I'm glad to hear that, I want to stay here too. I haven't talked to Inuyasha about it yet, but I think Inuyasha really does love Sesshomaru.”
 
“Of course he loves Sesshomaru, he trusts you with him.”
 
“Come on, I'm hungry.” Kagome told Sango.
 
Sango laughed as she got to her feet, and walked over to Kagome and helped her up. “You're always hungry.”
 
“Hey I'm two months pregnant, wait till you get bigger, then you'll see.” Kagome told Sango.
 
“Your not going to let me live through this one, are you?” Sango asked Kagome.
 
“Nope.”
 
Kagome and Sango slowly walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, trying not to wake Rin, Rin has been sleeping more then anything, with Sesshomaru being full Demon her baby will have more Demon then Kagome's baby.
 
------------------
 
Miroku fell asleep on the floor watching T.V, Sesshomaru was sitting on a chair with his head down while Inuyasha laidon the couch looking up at the ceiling, waiting for the perfect time to sneak out of the house to see Kagome. Knowing Sesshomaru that's what he's waiting for, waiting to pound him into the floor again.
 
Listening to Sesshomaru's even breaths, he was close to sleeping and they both knew it. Who would fall asleep first?, it was a game to Sesshomaru, but Inuyasha wanted nothing more then to see Kagome.
 
Inuyasha quickly jumped to his feet and ran towards the door, in a flash Inuyasha was laying face down on the floor with Sesshomaru standing over him.
 
“What do you think you're doing dear brother?”
 
“You bastard.”
 
“What's the problem dear brother?”
 
“Just go back to sleep.” Inuyasha told Sesshomaru as he made his way to the door. Before Inuyasha could blink an eye, Sesshomaru was in front of him.
 
“You aren't going anywhere dear brother.”
 
Inuyasha was going to say something but he quickly turned around to face the window, there was a light on, on the other side of the house. “That's the kitchen isn't it?”
 
Sesshomaru turned around to see what he was looking at. “Yes, I do believe it is.”
 
 
Rin slowly opened her eyes, and looked around only to find that she was alone. She quickly got to her feet and wrapped a blanket around her before leaving to look for her friends.
 
Rin walked around the huge house. Then it hit her, this is Kagome we're talking about, she quickly turned around and made her way to the kitchen, there she found Kagome and Sango at the kitchen table eating.
 
“You could have woken me up.”
 
Kagome and Sango turned around and looked at there mad friend.
 
“Sorry,” They both said in unison, “You were really tired so we left you to sleep.” Kagome added
 
Rin and Sango walked over to the kitchen table and sat down while Kagome went to the freezer and pulled out a box of ice cream Sango quickly got up and grabbed three spoons and walked back to the table.
 
------------------
 
Inuyasha walked over to Miroku and kicked him in the side, Miroku quickly jumped to his feet and looked around. "What the hell." Miroku screamed, Inuyasha quickly put a hand over Miroku's mouth.
 
"There's somebody in the kitchen, the lights just went on." Inuyasha told Miroku.
 
Miroku nodded and followed Inuyasha and Sesshomaru out of the bedroom. They slowly made their way to the other part of the house, opened the front door, then quickly closing it without making a sound.
 
They walked down the dark hallway when they heard talking coming from the kitchen. Inuyasha slowly and quietly pushed the door open. There they found Kagome, Sango and Rin sitting at the kitchen table talking and eating ice cream.
 
All three men smiled and leaned against the doorframe, as they watched the women of their dreams having a little bit of fun, before their weddings. Kagome had Rin's blanket wrapped around her stomach to keep her and the baby warm, Rin didn't need it anymore so she was more then welcome to give it to Kagome.
 
Kagome got to her feet to get more ice cream out of the freezer. When she turned around, she dropped what she was holding and gasped. Sango and Rin quickly turned around to see what had shocked Kagome. There was Sesshomaru, Miroku and Inuyasha.
 
"What are you guys doing here?" Sango quickly asked them.
 
"We saw lights on and we wanted to see what was going on." Miroku quickly told Sango.
 
Inuyasha walked over to Kagome, and pulled her into a tight hug. "Are you alright?"
 
"Ya, you just scared me."
 
"I'm really sorry about that. What are you doing up? It's really late." Inuyasha told Kagome as he looked at the clock, it was 2:30 in the morning.
 
"I was hungry, so I asked Sango to come with me, not long after that Rin joined as." Kagome answered.
 
Inuyasha and Kagome walked over to the kitchen table and sat down, Rin and Sesshomaru joined along with Miroku and Sango.
 
"So what should we do while Kagome eats her ice cream." Inuyasha asked.
 
Sango and Rin joined Kagome, while Miroku, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha watched them, Kagome pushed a box of ice cream towards the boys who just nodded their heads and grabbed spoons to dig in.
 
After they were finished eating, Inuyasha and Miroku cleaned up the mess, as the girls relaxed at the table.
 
"You girls should get to bed, we're getting married in a few hours." Sesshomaru told Sango, Rin and Kagome.
 
Inuyasha helped Kagome to her feet, and then picked her up. As she rested her head on Inuyasha's chest she asked, "Stay with me tonight.”
 
Inuyasha looked over at Sesshomaru who had a sleeping Rin in his arms. Sesshomaru just nodded as he carried Rin back to his room, while Miroku took Sango. Inuyasha carried Kagome back to his room and slowly lowered her to the bed.
 
"Good night."
 
-------------
 
"What do you think you're doing?" Inuyasha turned around to see Kagome's mother standing there. "Its 3 o'clock in the morning, and what is Kagome doing in here?"
 
"Sesshomaru, Miroku and I found the girls in the kitchen a few minutes ago, they started to fall asleep so we brought them to our rooms to put them to bed, nothing happened."
 
"Take her back now, I'll go and get Sango and Rin."
 
Before Inuyasha could get another word in she was gone, Miss. Higurashi walked down the dark hallways and found Miroku's room next. She opened the door and found Miroku sitting on a chair reading a book.
 
"Take her back, Inuyasha has already took Kagome back and Rin will be joining them soon."
 
Miss. Higurashi walked out of the room, before Miroku could get a word in. Sesshomaru and Rin's room was her next stop. Sesshomaru liked his privacy so his room was at the far end of the house, so it took her a while to get there. She didn't knock, but quickly threw open the door and found Rin and Sesshomaru together in bed.
 
"Stop it right now."
 
Sesshomaru jumped and looked towards Miss. Higurashi as Rin quickly jumped from the bed, and wrapped a blanket around her. "What do you want wench." Sesshomaru asked Miss. Higurashi.
 
"You will not speak to me like that. Tomorrow is your wedding day, you should not be doing that just hours before your wedding."
 
Rin and Sesshomaru both looked down in shame. "Rin get dressed. Miroku and Inuyasha already took Kagome and Sango back. Sesshomaru you can stay here, I'll take Rin."
 
Rin nodded and quickly got dressed and followed Miss. Higurashi out of the room. "I'm really sorry. I know how hard you've worked on this wedding."
 
When Rin and Miss. Higurashi walked throu the door, Sango and Kagome were all ready on the bed fast asleep, Inuyasha and Miroku were standing by the door waiting.
 
"Where's Sesshomaru?" Inuyasha asked.
 
"I left him there." Miss. Higurashi told Rin.
 
Inuyasha looked at Rin whose cheeks were painted red. "That dog." Rin blushed darker and looked up at Inuyasha.
 
"You boys get to bed. You have a long day tomorrow." Miss. Higurashi told the two boys.
 
Inuyasha and Miroku nodded and left. They returned to their shared room. When they arrived Sesshomaru was there waiting for them, he was sitting on a chair near the window.
 
"So… you and Rin." Inuyasha asked Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru turned around and looked at Inuyasha. "If you value your life, you'll shut your mouth."
 
Inuyasha fell to the ground in a fit laughter. Sesshomaru got up from the chair and walked over to his brother. "You must not care for your life or the life of your mate and pup."
 
Inuyasha stopped laughing and looked up at Sesshomaru. "What does that mean? Are you threatening them?"
 
Sesshomaru watched as Inuyasha got to feet. "No, I have more respect for your mate and pup, then I do you."
 
"Well that was just mean."
 
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru turned around and looked at Miroku. "What." Sesshomaru asked Miroku.
 
"Inuyasha is your blood as well, even if you don't want to believe it, and for the last couple months you have done more for Inuyasha then you have in your whole life, and if I'm not mistaken that just might be a little love in there somewhere."
 
"Are you going somewhere with this." Inuyasha asked Miroku.
 
"Just maybe you two should be nicer to each other because I know Kagome and Rin would really like that. Now you both have a child on the way, just maybe you should make a loving family out of it all. You now also have Shippo in your family and he loves you all, don't turn this loving family into something bad." Miroku told both of the brothers.
 
"I'm going to bed." Inuyasha said before going to lay down, Sesshomaru did the same, Miroku smiled and walked over to his make shift bed, laid down and went to sleep.
 
For once the Monk was right, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru both new that, they just didn't want to be the one to say it first. Knowing that they had both lost the fight, both brothers fell into a light sleep, knowing in a few hours they will be married to there loves, and with pups on the way.