InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ And so it begins Part 1 ( Chapter 45 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Inuyasha.
 
Rated M.
 
Recap: Inuyasha looked over at Sesshomaru who had a sleeping Rin in his arms. Sesshomaru nodded as he carried Rin back to his room, as Miroku took Sango. Inuyasha carried Kagome back to his room and slowly lowered her to the bed.
 
------------------
 
Chapter 45: And so it begins Part 1
 
Miss.Higurashi walked threw the big house, the only noice in the house was the kids watching television, Miss.Higurashi walked to the girls room first, when she opened the door she found all three girls sleeping.
 
Miss.Higurashi walked over to the windows and threw the curtain opened, Kagome. Rin and Sango moaned when the shine hit there faces, all three girls turned away from the window.
 
"Come on girls, your getting married in less then 10 hours." Miss.Higurashi yelled.
 
"Rin moaned and pulled herself from the bed, and walked to the bathroom, hitting Sango in the ass before entering the bathroom, Sango jumped from the bed. "Where is he, he's so dead."
 
"Honey that was Rin, Miroku's not here." Miss.Higurashi told Sango.
 
"Rin your so dead." Sango yelled.
 
Kagome started laughing, when Rin started, Kagome slowly pulled herself from the bed, and she rested her hand on her stomach.
 
"Kagome dear would you like anything." Miss.Higurashi asked her daughter.
 
"No I'm ok mama, just hopeing I don't get sick at all today." Kagome told her mother.
 
"What about you Rin, Sango do you need or want anything." Miss.Higurashi asked the girls.
 
"I'm fine." Sango told Miss.Higurashi.
 
"Same here, I'm good." Rin told Miss.Higurashi
 
"Ok, if you girls need anything tell me, I'll be right back, I'm going to go and check on the boys." Miss.Higurashi told the girls.
 
------------------
 
Miss.Higurashi walked down to the boys room and knocked, she waited a few minutes before letting herself into the room, Inuyasha was sleeping on the floor, as Sesshomaru and Miroku were sleeping on chairs. Miss.Higurashi shock her head, and walked over to the window and threw the curtain opened.
 
Sesshomaru slowly opened his eyes. "Morning."
 
Miss.Higurashi turned around and looked at Sesshomaru. "Morning did you sleep will."
 
"As good as I could." Sesshomaru said.
 
"Could you help me get Miroku and your brother ready, I just got the girls up a few moments ago, I need to return to them." Miss.Higurashi told Sesshomaru.
 
"Sure." Sesshomaru looked down at his watch. "In about ten minutes everybody will be here to set up the wedding, so I'll get dressed and met everybody down there." Sesshomaru told Miss.Higurashi.
 
Miss.Higurashi nodded her thanks and left to return to the girls.
 
All three girls finished having there showers and were getting dressing into lose clothing, Miss. Higurashi got the girl's wedding dresses, they watched as people ran around outside getting things set up for the wedding.
 
Miss. Higurashi walked into the room, all three girls were wrapped in there bath robs. there hair was thrown into high pony tiles.
 
"Ok we have less then seven hours before the wedding." Miss. Higurahi told the girls.
 
------------------
 
Naraku walked back and forth in his study, waiting for news from his lover and sister, knowing he can't trust his sister Kikyo, she got to close to the enemy, he new this, but his sister would never lie to him, the punishment would be death, this she knew.
 
Naraku looked up as Kagura walked threw the door, with Kikyo close behind her, both woman had nothing but haterd in there eyes.
 
"Where have you two been." Naraku yelled at Kikyo and Kagura.
 
"Thats not you problem." Kagura told Naraku.
 
"When I ask you something, you better answer the question, before I put you in your place." Naraku yelled at Kagura.
 
"I might have been sleeping with you, but that is as far as I go, I don't take orders from a half breed." Kagura yelled.
 
"You stupid little bitch." Naraku yelled as he grabbed Kagura and threw her to the ground, sitting on her hips as he wrapped his hands around her neck, Kikyo screamed and jumped on Naraku's back, trying to get his to let go of Kagura.
 
"Naraku stop please." Kikyo cried.
 
Naraku threw Kikyo off his back, while lossing his grip on Kagura's neck, Kagura took the chance and brough her leg up and kick Naraku is the side, Naraku hissed in pain, Kagura took the chance the rolled from under him.
 
"You stupid Bastard, you where going to kill me, wern't you." Kagura yelled at Naraku.
 
Naraku got to his feet and faced both woman again, Naraku looked at Kikyo as tears ran down her face, he looked back at Kaugra, there was a very dark red hand print on her neck.
 
"Why are you here Kikyo." Naraku asked, trying to chance the subject.
 
"We bring news about the wedding." Kagura told Naraku.
 
Naraku turned around and looked at Kagura. "And what news do you bring."
 
"You'll never stop the wedding, and you knowing it, so why try." Kikyo said.
 
Before Naraku cold say anything, two men ran into the room, Naraku turned around and faced the men.
 
"What are you doing here." Naraku asked the two men,
 
"We bring news on the wedding my Lord."
 
"And what news did you bring." Naraku asked.
 
"This woman, Kagome she's with child."