InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Chapter 47: And so it begins Part 3 ( Chapter 47 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Inuyasha.
 
Rated M.
 
Recap: "Were glad to help, you would do the same for us." Sango told Kagome.
 
------------------
 
Chapter 47: And so it begins Part 3
 
------------------
 
"What are my orders."
 
"I brought you here to kill a Demon and a Hanyou. The Toma, I want them dead."
 
Naraku turned around and looked at the man at his feet, the hired Assassin. "Can you do it?"
 
The man got to his feet, and looked straight at Naraku. "The demon's will fall."
 
"Watch out for Sesshomaru, he's the full demon, Oh and don't hurt the girl, Kagome."
 
"Kagome is with child is she not."
 
"Yes, But don't worry, I will deal with the child, when the time comes."
 
"What about the other two girls."
 
"If they get in your way kill them."
 
"Yes master Naraku."
 
"Do you have Banryu."
 
------------------
 
"Inuyasha stop it."
 
Inuyasha turned around and glared at Miroku. "How about you shut the fuck up."
 
"How the hell does Kagome put up with you."
 
"Will you just shut the fuck up bastard." Inuyasha turned around and yelled at Sesshomaru.
 
"Nothing will go wrong, I have guards all over this place."
 
Miroku pulled himself from the chair, and walked over to Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. "Would you both stop it. You're both starting to piss me off, with you, Inuyasha, walking back and forth and you, Sesshomaru, yelling at him, which by the way isn't helping. I'm nervous as it is, so please both of you shut the fuck up and sit your asses down." Miroku yelled.
 
"Wow." Inuyasha mumbled before returning to his seat.
 
"What's wrong? Why are you so nervous?"
 
Miroku turned around and looked back at Inuyasha. "I'm marrying the woman of my dreams, I'm just hoping, no wishing, nothing goes wrong."
 
"Why would anything go wrong." Inuyasha asked.
 
"Everybody in the world is out to get you, nobody wants this wedding to go on." Before Inuyasha could say a word Miroku cut in again. "Don't even think it, I want both of you married and happy."
 
"For once Inuyasha he has a point, Naraku just might to try and stop this wedding from happening." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha.
 
"I will not let that bastard stop this wedding, me and Kags belong together just like you and Rin, and Miroku and Sango. If he wants to stop this wedding then he'll have to go through me."
 
----------------
 
"There everything is ready, I just need to check on the boys, I'll be right back." Mrs. H told her daughter, Sango and Rin. All three girls nodded and returned to talking.
 
Mrs.H looked back at her daughter and friends with a smile on her face before walking out of the room, closing the door behind her.
 
She quickly walked through the crowed hall ways and found her way to the boy's room, and quickly knocked on the door.
 
Miroku quickly opened the door and let her enter the small room. Inuyasha quickly jumped to his feet. "What's wrong, Is Kagome ok."
 
"Don't worry she's fine, I'm just here to see if your ready, the girls are all ready to go."
 
"How much longer." Miroku asked.
 
"The wedding starts in about two hours."
 
"Can't we move things along."
 
"No sorry Inuyasha, guests are still arriving, and some of Kagome's friends are coming from the states, they're not here yet." Miss.Higurashi told Inuyasha.
 
"Most people don't know about Kagome and Inuyasha's baby, what are you telling people."
 
"The truth!" Miss.Higurashi said.
 
"And that would be." Inuyasha asked
 
"You and Kagome have been together for a long time before Kagome became pregnant, and that with Kagome being human you wanted to give her a wedding."
 
"Keh."
 
"What not good enough for you." Sesshomaru asked Inuyasha.
 
"Oh shut up." Inuyasha yelled at Sesshomaru.
 
"Will you both just stop it." Miroku yelled over to the two dog demons.
 
Miss.Higurashi turned around and started for the door. "You boys behave, the wedding will start soon." With that she was gone.