InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Chapter 48: The Wedding Part 1 ( Chapter 48 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Inuyasha.
 
Rated M.
 
Recap: Miss.Higurashi turned around and started for the door. "You boys behave, the wedding will start soon." With that she was gone.
 
------------------
 
Chapter 48: The Wedding Part 1
 
------------------
 
Sango, Kagome and Rin looked each other over before walking to the door to wait for Miss.Higurashi. A few minutes passed before she stormed into the door, her face a bright red.
 
Kagome quickly walked over to her mother. "Are you ok, What happened?"
 
Miss.Higurashi turned around to look at her daughter, Taking a deep breath before speaking. "I'm ok, everythings fine, I just had a quick chat with the boys." Miss.Higurashi Told her worried daughter.
 
Kagome took a deep breath before speaking to her mother. "What did he do now?"
 
Miss.Higurashi turned around and looked around the room for the other two girls before faceing her daughter again. "Oh don't worrie, He's just being Inuyasha again, all was in a hurry, Can't wait for anybody else, but I had a small talk with him, everythings moving smoothly now." Miss.Higurashi told her daughter.
 
"So there's nothing to worrie about." Kagome asked slowly.
 
"Of course not." Miss.Higurashi said.
 
"Thats good, I thought for sure Inuyasha would have did something by now." Kagome told her mother with a little worrie in her voice.
 
Miss.Higurashi quickly turned around and looked at her daughter. "Kagome you must not worried about everything it's not good for you or the baby."
 
kagome nodded her head and walked back over to Sango and Rin. "Are things all most ready." Sango asked Miss.Higurashi.
 
"Things should be ready any time now, we are just waiting for a few more people now." Miss.Higurashi told her daughter, Sango and Rin. All three girls nodded there heads and went back to getting ready for there wedding.
 
------------------
 
Naraku and the hired Assassin walked down the dark halls of the dark cold house. Naraku turned to face the man at his side. "Everthing you'll need will be in this room, and I'm sure you can use your Banryu for most of the work can you not."
 
The young hired Assassin turned to face Naraku, his long dark braided hair swing from side to side from the quick movement. "Yes everything will be taken care of."
 
"You better get this done the first time Bankotsu, there won't be a second chance."
 
 
(AN Sorry about the short chapter, I wanted to put something in for now, but don't worrie the next chapter will be longer.)