InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Chapter 49: The Wedding Part 2 ( Chapter 49 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Inuyasha.
 
Rated M.
 
Recap: Miss.Higurashi turned around and started for the door. “You boys behave, the wedding will start soon.” With that she was gone.
 
------------------
 
Chapter 49: The Wedding Part 2
 
------------------
 
Bankotsu walked threw the dark building working his way to the back of the building, where it awaited him, His only chance, his one shot, If he failed Naraku would surely kill him, There was the slighest chance that the brothers would kill him first.
 
Inuyasha the Hanyou be the main problem, for his wife was the one he was after, and with her being with child, Inuyasha would do anything to protect her.
 
Bankotsu knocked on the door, a few seconds the door was opened to him.
 
"Lets get this done."
 
------------------
 
Sesshomaru and Miroku stood by the door as they watched Inuyasha as he continued to walk back and forth.
 
"Ok, you need to stop this Inuyasha, your making me sick." Miroku told Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha looked up at Miroku, then continued to pace.
 
"Inuyasha stop." Sesshomaru yelled to his younger brother.
 
Inuyasha looked up at his brother. "Fine." Inuyasha yelled as he threw himself into a chair.
 
"What time is it." Inuyasha asked.
 
"All most one." Miroku told Inuyasha.
 
"The wedding will be starting soon." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha and Miroku.
 
Miss.Higurashi quickly knocked on the door before quickly opening the door and sliding inside.
 
All three quickly looked at her. "So." Inuyasha was the first to ask.
 
"The girls are just finishing up, then the wedding will be starting." Miss.Higurashi told Inuyasha.
 
"How is she?" Inuyasha asked.
 
"She's doing good, don't worrie about her." Miss.Higurashi told Inuyasha.
 
"I have to go, They need me." Miss.Higurashi quickly said before leaving the room.
 
------------------
 
Miss.Higurashi quickly walked back over to the girls room. As she entered the room, all three girls looked at her.
 
"Are you ready." Miss. Higurashi asked her daughter.
 
"Yes mama where ready." Kagome told her mother.
 
Miss. Higurashi pulled kagome into a tight hug. "I'm so happy for you."
 
Tears fell from Kagome's face. "Thank you mama." Kagome whispered to her mother.
 
Sango and Rin watched the mother and daughter with smiles on there face. "I'm so happy for them." Sango whispered.
 
"Ya me to." Rin told Sango as she whipped the tears from her face.
 
Sango turned to Rin. "Why are we crying where getting married to the men we love as well." Rin turned to Sango. "Good point."
 
Miss. Higurashi pulled away from her daughter. "Lets not reck this pretty dress." she said as she whipped the tears from her face, as she smiled at her daughter.
 
"Do you think Inuyasha will like it." Kagome asked. as she turned around with her arms wrapped around her stomach showing off. as she laughted.
 
Sango and Rin giggled. "He'll love it."
 
 
-----------------------
 
Sorry for the really late and short chapter, I just wanted to get something in, I'm working on last few chapters. If I'm lucky there should be about 60 chapters in all, Not counting the Author Notes between the chapters.