InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Chapter 50: The Wedding Part 3 ( Chapter 50 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Inuyasha.
 
Rated M.
 
Recap: Sango and Rin giggled. "He'll love it."
------------------
 
Chapter 50: The Wedding Part 3
 
------------------
 
Bankotsu waited for the phone call that would tell him when to make his move, His plans where simple and clean, to kill the half-demon and take the woman and to drop her off with Naraku before leaving town. Knowing the Hanyou's brother would be out for blood after the death of his brother.
 
Bankotsu walked threw the crowed of people with a big bag throw over his should hinding his weapon from pring eyes, knowing there would be alot of people watching over this wedding with Sesshomaru pulling all the big guns for this one, Bankotsu read and reread over the folder that Naraku gave him about the brother, and the woman he waited him to take.
 
All notes pointed to Sesshomaru watching out for his little brother, He took Inuyasha in after the death of his mother, being only six years old he had no where to go, with him not knowing anything about him father or any only family members he might have, Sesshomaru was the one to take him in. He looked out for him eversence.
 
Sesshomaru was one demon he didn't want to fight unless he had a choice, He waited this to be a quick kill, With the human female being with child he had to work quick, not knowing if Naraku waited the child to live threw all of this, the plan was to kill the demon and quickly get into the dressing room to knock out all three females and to take the one with child.
 
When he was told by another that the woman he was to take was Naraku's x girlfriend he almost fall over from laughing. So she was the one that got away.
 
------------------
 
Inuyasha slipped out of the dressing room when Sesshomaru and Miroku got into a heated argument, with Sesshomaru's back turned and with Miroku being upset it didn't take much to get away, all he did was wait for the perfect moment, but without knowing what awaits him, Inuyasha made one of the biggest mistakes of his life, by unknowingly letting his guard down, unaware that danger was near, causing his unforsean dimise.
 
Bankotsu watched as Inuyasha make a quick exit from the dressing room, Making his work a whole of a lot easyer for him to get his job done easyer, Bankotsu quickly walked over to the Hanyou pulling a small hunting knife from his back pocket, threw a hand over the Hanyou's mouth before shoving the knife into his side, pulling it out just to shove it back in again, before dropping the body to the ground.
 
------------------
 
To Be Continued
 
 
 
Author's note:::::: Sorry for the short chapter, But it couldn't be helped. Don't worrie, still have a few to go before this ends.
 
Sorry about the spelling errors in this chapter, didn't really have time to fix this one up, I'll get it fixed in a few days, Going out for a few days, to help family, so I wanted to get this in first.