InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Chapter 51: After Everything else. ( Chapter 51 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Inuyasha. I don't own the song or lyrics for the song "City of angels"
 
Rated M.
 
Recap: Bankotsu watched as Inuyasha make a quick exit from the dressing room, Making his work a whole of a lot easyer for him to get his job done easyer, Bankotsu quickly walked over to the Hanyou pulling a small hunting knife from his back pocket, threw a hand over the Hanyou's mouth before shoving the knife into his side, pulling it out just to shove it back in again, before dropping the body to the ground.
 
 
------------------
 
Chapter 51: After Everything else.
 
------------------
 
And Id give up forever to tutch you,
Cause I know that you feel me somehow.
Youre the closest to heaven that Ill ever be,
And I dont wanna go home right now.
And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breath is your life
Well sooner or later its over
I just dont whant to miss you tonight.
 
Kagome's point Of View
 
After everything we've been threw, This Wasn't Supposed To Happen, we where getting married it was our wedding day, The best day of our lives, in till I heard screaming.
 
Sango and Rin where the first to go running from the room, they didn't make it very far before Sesshomaru stopped them, telling them to go back.
 
And I dont whant the world to see me,
Cause I dont think that theyd understand
When everythings ment to be broken
I just whant you to know who I am.
 
I pushed my way threw and to see Inuyasha laying on the ground with Miroku over him, I some how got Sesshomaru to move as I ran to his side, With Miroku's help I was at Inuyasha's side, His face was pale almost lifeless, But that time I already had tears falling down was my face.
 
 
And you cant fight the tears that aint coming
All the moments of truth in your lies.
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know youre alive.
 
Sesshomaru pulled me away from Inuyasha, I tryed to pull away from him, but before I got the chance he turned me around and pulled me into a tight embrase. I remembered pounding on his chest, and kicking before I passed out.
 
 
And I dont whant the world to see me,
Cause I dont think that theyd understand
When everythings ment to be broken
I just whant you to know who I am.
 
And I dont whant the world to see me,
Cause I dont think that theyd understand
When everythings ment to be broken
I just whant you to know who I am.
------------------
 
"What are you going to tell her?" Sango asked Sesshomaru as she cryed in Miroku's chest. Looking up at him.
 
"What Can I tell her?, I know that he would want this wedding to go on." Sesshomaur told Sango.
 
Sango looked from Sesshomaur to Miroku before getting to her feet. "I'm sorry but I'm not getting married today, The wedding was all ready called off over three hours ago, Kagome's still sleeping." Sango yelled.
 
"Do people even know the reason why this wedding was called off." Rin asked from the chair that was beside Kagome's bed.
 
"No." Sesshomaru said, before walking towards Kagome and sitting in the chair on the other side of her. "But I know he would of wanted to watch over her and I will."
 
"What are you going to tell her."
 
"That the man she loved so much won't be there for her, that the man she wanted to marrie is gone, that the father of her baby doesn't exist anymore."
 
------------------
 
Bankotsu stode in front of Naraku's desk, as Naraku looked up at him. "Wear is she?" He yelled.
 
"Before I could get to her, Sesshomaru already had her, The Hanyou's dead, he won't be a problem anymore." Bankotsu told Naraku, He looked happy with the news of the dead Hanyou.
 
"You have one more chance to get Kagome, If you fail, I will have your head." Naraku told Bankotsu. "Just to make sure everything goes right, I'll be going with you." Naraku told Bankotsu.
 
"What!" Bankotsu Yelled.
 
"You heard Me, I'll be going, Just take care of Sesshomaru and I'll get Kagome." Naraku told Bankotsu.
 
----------------
 
To Be Continued