InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Chapter 52: After everything that happened ( Chapter 52 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
I don't own Inuyasha. I don't own the song or lyrics for the song "City of angels"
 
Rated M.
 
Recap: "You have one more chance to get Kagome, If you fail, I will have your head." Naraku told Bankotsu. "Just to make sure everything goes right, I'll be going with you." Naraku told Bankotsu.
 
"What!" Bankotsu Yelled.
 
"You heard Me, I'll be going, Just take care of Sesshomaru and I'll get Kagome." Naraku told Bankotsu.
 
----------------
 
Chapter 52: After everything that happened... "Why?", was the question that was all was asked.
 
----------------
 
After everything that happened in the last few days Kagome had to ask herself.. "Why!!!" It was a simple question, when she new no matter how many times she asked it, she knew she would get the same answer every time,
 
"He loved you kagome, He would give his life for you many times over..",
 
He would make sure no matter what happened that you and the baby lived passed everything they would tell here, they would tell her, but no matter she knew in her heart that if she had only turned around and give herself to Naraku that Inuyasha would still be with her now,
 
but put away god knows where, Sesshomaru would not have her looking at the body of the dead man she loved with all her heart, Would that Sesshomaru used, She could tell that under all the words that where spoken that, Sesshomaru was hideing something, even Sango and Miroku where acting weird, Rin would never been in the same room with kagome alone, whenever she was about to open her mouth and say something, Sesshomaru or one of the other two would help her out of the room as fast as they could....
 
----------------
 
She moan as she felt that tight feeling building up inside of her again, over and over again she could feel him inside of her, worm, hot and hard, his hands tighted on her hips as she moaned
 
"Please..... Harder..."
 
as he pumped harder into her tight body... "mmmm baby your so tight, Don't think I can last much longer."
 
He manged to moan into her neck, as he sucked and nipped at her hot sweety skin... "Oh." She moan before throwing all her weight as she now sat on top her lover... He now looked up at the woman staddling his hips, riding him for all he was worth, as his hand moved up and down her sides before resting on her hips again..
 
"I all was knew you liked to ride baby, but all you had to do was ask.."
 
He smirked up at her, She tryed so hard to keep her eyes opened as she rode on top of his hips as she slowly moved up and down on his now really hard shaft... "Come on baby keep your eyes open, I want to watch your face as you cum for me..."
 
 
----------------
 
Kagome quickly sat up in bed panting as she looked around the room, that dream she had it before, her body hot and bothered as she slowly pulled herself from bed, her left had on her now really plum 6 month stomach, as she pushed all her weight into her other hand and got out from bed.
 
"He's Alive I know he is." kagome whispered to herself before walking to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water to drink, quickly walking back to her room, not wanting to go back to sleep just yet, she went into her bathroom and turned on the water and watched as the bath felled up, wanting to wash the sweet from her body.
 
After taking all the clothing from her body, she slowly climed into the tube of hot water, relaxing into the new feeling that hit her body,she signed as she rested her head to the side, looking at the clock at the side of the bathroom wall, reading 2:30 in the morning...
 
"Why?",
 
There's that question again, why? was she all was asking herself that again, everyday and night she would keep on asking herself the samething over and over again... Not wanting this pain to go on over and over again, Kagome wapped her arms around her plump stomach,as slint tears ran down her face, as she whisperes
 
"SORRY"
 
Over and over again, as she slipped deeper into the tube, as the water raised over her face, drowing out the pain of loseing everything she ever cared about.
 
 
----------------
 
Something didn't feel right that was for sure, he could feel it, deep inside of him, the pain was as clear as day, stright to his heart, the pain was so much, he quickly jumped from bed, and ran from the room, not even throwing on clothing running in his boxers he ran from the house, Jumping into his car, quickly turning in on, speeding down the street, it was only a few houses over,
 
he slamped on the breaks, getting out of the car, he quickly kicked the front door in, running stight up the stairs, into the bedroom where he shared with his lover everyday, and ran into the bathroom not even asking questions, or anything quickly pulled the woman, no not woman, lover, not even sure if lover was the word, mate, yes that sounds better, he pulled his mate from the tube.
 
----------------
 
To Be Continued