InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Chapter 56: Is love worth it ( Chapter 56 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclamier : I own nothing, but my own storie line.
 
Chapter 56: Is love worth it
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
It didn't take long, for Inuyasha and Kagome to see what was going on, Bankotsu was sitting at the kitchen table, with the rest of the group. Rin and Sango where looking at them, as Miroku and Sesshomaru where looking else where, It didn't take long at all.
 
One minutes Inuyasha was standing beside her, the next he was gone, she turned around and Bankotsu was gone as well. "Just great." She whispered before walking over to her friends.
 
"So whats going on." Kagome asked.
 
Sango and Rin both started laughting. "I guess Bank got a little show." Right away her face turned a bright pink. "Inuyasha kill the little fucker." Kagome yelled.
 
Sango, Rin, Miroku and Sesshomaru where all shocked at the words that came out of her mouth. Kagome shock her head as she sat down. A few seconds later Inuyasha was standing beside her. "Whats going on, are you ok?"
 
Kagome looked up at him and smiled. "Of course."
 
Inuyasha nodded as he sat beside her. "Ok."
 
Not long after Bankotsu returned to the kitch table. Both Inuyasha and Kagome glared at him. "What is was funny." He whispered before looking around the table. "So whats the plan."
 
Inuyashas signed. "Right now, where just going to pack up her things, as Sesshomaru finds a place for her, Some where safe."
 
Bankotsu nodded as Sesshomaru got to his feet. "I'll be back soon." With that he was gone.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Inuyasha and Kagome made there way to there bedroom. "Don't worrie, everything will be fine, Everything will work out, Sesshomaru will be there." Kagome told her lover as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "I know, I just can't seem to let you go." He whispered into her hair.
 
She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his, he jumped when he felt the baby kick. "I can't do this." He said.
 
Kagome signed. "Yes you can and you will." Kagome told him as she pulled away to look at him. "I what him gone, this is the only to do it." She told him.
 
Inuyasha nodded before pulled her back to him. "I know I just don't want you to be alone with him. I don't have him touching you."
 
She pulled him into a tight hug. "I would let him." Inuyasha looked down to her. "You won't be able to stop him." She smiled up to him. "Yes I can, If he even trys to hurt me or our baby, I'll kill him myself." She whispered. Inuyasha nodded before pulling away from her. "Ok lets get you packed before I change my mind." He whispered. Kagome nodded as she helped me find the things she would need.
 
"Sometimes I wonder." Kagome mumbled.
 
Inuyasha turned and looked over to her, wondering what she was talking about. "Wondering what baby?" Inuyasha asked.
 
Kagome signed as she sat on the edge of the bed. "If it's all worth it." She whispered.
 
Inuyasha walked back over to her and fell to his knees in front of her. "If whats worth it?" He asked.
 
She looked up into his bright eyes. "If our love is worth it."