InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Chapter 57

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclamier : I own nothing, but my own storie line.
 
Chapter 57: Is love worth it
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Inuyasha sat there in shock, Did she just really ask him that? Did she really dout there love? Was there anything really to dout.
 
"Kagome....." Inuyasha mumbled.
 
Kagome pushed Inuyasah aside as she got to her feet. "Just forget about it, Just forget I said anything." She whispered. Inuyasha got to his feet and walked over to her and pulled Kagome to his chest. " How can you ask me to forget it. When you just asked me if our love was worth it." Inuyasha almost yelled.
 
Kagome wrapped her arms around Inuyasha middle and pulled him tighter against her as she could get him. "I'm just really scared." She whispered.
 
Inuyasha signed. "I know you are, I'm scared to." Inuyasha whispered.
 
"No you don't understand how scared I am. I'm Having a Child Inuyaha, I was having Twins, And I already lost a child, I can't go threw that again." Kagome yelled.
 
Inuyasha pulled Kagome tighter to his chest. "I know baby, I know." He whispered.
 
Kagome looked up into Inuyasha's eyes as tears fell from hers. "Our love will always be worth it." She whispered.
 
Kagome moved away from Inuyasha again, and moved over to her bathroom. "Can you get my bags for me. I'll start packing." kagome told Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha gave Kagome the best smile he could at his moment, and he nodded and went to get her bag so she could pack her things.
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Inuyasha stayed around for a couple of hours to help Kagome pack her bag, Then he left when Sesshomaru showed up.
 
Sesshomaru helped Kagome move into her new place.
 
"Thanks Sesshomaru." Kagome mumbled as she hugged him.
 
"Don't worrie, You will be watched, Nothing will happen to you or your baby." Sesshomaru told Kagome.
 
Kagome looked up at Sesshomaru. "Where is he?" She whispered. Sesshomaru signed.. "He's around, It's just hard on him." Sesshomaru told her.
 
Kagome looked Sesshomaru in the eye. "I'm sorry, you have to tell him I'm sorry, I know he wanted to wait a few more days before doing this, But I wanted to get this over and done with." Kagome told Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru turned and looked out of the window. "He already knows, He understands how you feel." Sesshomaru told her.
 
Kagome signed as she pushed her bags from the bed, they hit the floor. Sesshomaru turned around and looked when he bags hit the ground. Kagome jumped when Sesshomaru turned fast. "Sorry, I just don't see why I should unpack, I might only be here for a few days." Kagome told him.
 
Sesshomaru nodded before turning back to looking outside again. "I'll be leaving soon." Sesshomaru told her.
 
Kagome nodded before laying down on the bed. "Thanks you can go now, All we can do is wait now." Kagome told him.
 
Sesshomaru nodded as he moved to the door. "I'll be close." He whispered before leaving.