InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Little Ninja ❯ Halloween Devilry ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

My Little Ninja

Chapter Five: Halloween Devilry

By: OhJoy

Six Years Ago

Halloween Night. The one night he didn't have to worry about his spell faltering. Hell, the one night he went out without even conjuring his spell! He met up with his long time friends Sango, Miroku and Shippou at a party.

The party was in a warehouse in downtown Tokyo. He was barefoot in his favorite red hoari and hakana, golden eyes blazing with mischievous intent, silver hair lightly moving with the breeze from the central air.

Loud music thumping, bodies moving to the rhythm. His friends quickly abandon him to hit the dance floor. He saunters to the bar for something refreshing and... distracting.

Surveying the scene, he scans the various scents. Focusing on the girl dressed as a ninja. She smells like strawberries and vanilla. He leans lightly behind her and she looks up, a smile touches her eyes. He leans to her ear and says, not so originally, "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure," she replies with a nod.

He orders them both some heady alcoholic concoction. He hands the cocktail to her and she deftly arranges the scarf around her mouth such that only her lips appear. "Damn, I was hoping she'd take off the entire hood thing so I can see how beautiful her face is."

Her luscious pink lips wrap around the straw. "Let's go for a walk, it's really loud in here."

He leads his little ninja outside a side door, nodding to the bouncer in that unsaid male language of acknowledgment.

"Nice night. My name is In--"

"No names. Let's play along without our identities holding us back. I'll be your Little Ninja and you'll be my Demon," she breathed sweetly.

He chuckled. "Whatever floats your boat, Bitch."

"Bitch, huh? Well, if you're a Dog Demon tonight, then that's a term of endearment. I'm flattered."

"Keh," was all he could muster. "She's quick. I think I should watch it... oh, what the hell... she's so damn hot, even if I can't see her face. Those eyes alone do me in."

With the street lights, he can see that his Little Ninja wasn't dressed in the traditional ninja Shinobi Shozoku. No, not even close. This babe was wearing a short black silk kimono that fell to her hips, long black gloves, and skin-tight black pants... "Ah, the wonders of Lycra..." that hugged her thighs and that sweet round ass. On her feet, not the usual high Tabi boots, no this hell cat sported 4-inch open-toe heels.

Taking another sip of the intoxicating brew, she gestured for him to walk alongside her.

"My pleasure to walk next to you..."

They were walking so closely that she felt the heat emanating from him and wondered what it would be like to touch his skin. She looked at his hand holding his cocktail, "Claws... hmmm.... would they hurt? They look.... real... He doesn't look like he's in costume. I wonder..."

He smelled a change in her scent. It was spicier... a moist scent... "Gods! She's getting turned on just by walking next to me?"

"My Demon?" she purred.

"Yeah?" reveling in her arousal.

"Is this your true form?" She felt him stiffen. He was focusing on her scent even more intently, if that was possible. "Please don't let me sense fear. She's so amazing..."

"Uh-huh."

"Nice," she sipped again. "Hmmmm... I wear my costume one day a year and you wear yours all days except for one."

"Yeah, I guess that's right. You wouldn't even recognize me if I sat next to you on the train," her Demon replied. "No change in her scent... well... actually her arousal is... getting stronger..."

"My mother was human, my father Inu youkai."

"Was?"

"They passed away when I was young."

"Mmmm," another sip. "Mine too."

He quirked an eyebrow. Could it be that he had more in common with this human than just lust?

"Demon, let's go back and dance," she said nervously glancing at the dark alley.

"No worries, Bitch" answering her unsaid question. "I would never let anything hurt you. But I could go for another one of these." He gestured to an empty glass. He set it on the ground and with no more than a glint in his eyes as a warning he pinned her to the closest wall.

She could feel his breath on her lips. His hands were on her arms, so warm. "My Little Ninja..." he leaned down, rubbed his nose against hers and kissed her soft lips. She was a little taken aback. Her heart was thumping wildly.

He licked her bottom lip, begging entrance. She melted against him. Her legs gave out underneath her as he deepened the kiss. His strong arms wrapped around her waist. She dropped her glass with a loud crash. She pulled him even closer as she grazed her nails along his neck, eliciting a low sensual growl.

She felt a fire begin to burn deep within her. Her legs felt like Jello. He started to unravel the scarf around her jaw.

"Uh-uh... no... names... no faces, Demon..." she breathed. He understood. He felt his heart sink. Of course, she didn't want him to know her true self. What human woman would want to be involved with a Demon for more than a night?

She felt his withdrawal and knew intuitively that he drew the wrong conclusion. "Demon, this is not my world. It's only fair that we keep it this way." With that said, she kissed him. Hard. She poured all her emotions into it. All her heartache, all her loneliness, all her unshed tears... all her love.

He responded with fervor. He growled again and ground his hips against hers. His arousal was undeniable. She gasped. His mouth left hers and blazed a trail down her neck, lingering at the sweet juncture where her neck met her shoulder. His fangs gently nipped the soft flesh.

He continued his exploration, pushing her kimono off to the side. He found her breast, unencumbered and free, her nipple already erect from desire. His mouth engulfed it. She moaned. He rolled his tongue around it and her scent grew heavier, he growled with want. He wanted to feel her skin against his. He wanted to taste all of her. He wanted to taste her arousal. He wanted to be inside her, he ground his hips into her again. A loud moan escaped her as she bucked her hips against him.

And then, just abruptly as it began, it ended.

Standing a few feet from her, he asked, "So, how about that dance?"

Breathless and inebriated by him, she replied softly, belying her desire, "Oh, sure."