InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Little Ninja ❯ Shower Interlude ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

My Little Ninja

Chapter Seven: Shower Interlude

By: OhJoy

Author's Note: Lemony self-love coming up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Kagome was nervous. "What the hell was I thinking? Cooking breakfast for him! He's gonna think I'm desperate to get married or something just as pathetic." She sighed.

She glanced over at the clock. "Shit! It's 7:40 already! I need to shower."

The hot water felt invigorating as it pulsed down her naked body. Her flesh was pink from the heat. She pulled a washcloth hanging from the top of the shower door. Lathering it up, she bagan washing herself. The cloth stroking her collar bone, her arms - lingering on her breasts. She continued with her cleansing ritual, shampooing and conditioning her hair. Finally once again, she stood beneath the shower head and felt the water run over her body, relishing the sensation.

She looked up at the water source. She totally loved her Shower Massage with the 6 speeds and hose. The hose was key. She smiled, pulled down the water massager. With her back leaning on the wall and one foot on the side of the tub, she indulged in her favorite real fantasy...

His mouth was on her breast, suckling her hard nipple. She could feel him growl. She arched her back up to his chest, to feel the vibration, it allowed him to take even more of her breast in his mouth all the while gently massaging the other. He quickly pushed aside the rest of her kimono and attacked her other breast with that delicious tongue.

She moved her hands up to tangle into his silver locks and melted her body against his. They fit together perfectly, as if each body were sculpted with the other in mind, each curve formed to compliment its mate.

His hands slide down her body, quickly removing her pants and panties. She kicked them off and spread her legs invitingly. His head lowered to her mound. Her scent was intoxicating. She felt his tongue on her flower and trembled. He chuckled and his warm breath sent shivers coursing through her body.

He tasted her sweet nectar. "Mmmm... you taste good." He licked her nether lips and lapped up the creamy goodness coming from her core. He moaned at the taste of her. He continued with his ministrations and slid a finger into her pink cleft, mindful of his claws.

With a moan, Kagome inserted her fingers into her heated core , thrusting rhythmically, with her other hand she brings the shower massage directly over her clit. She moaned, "Ohhh... My Demon..." The knot in her groins growing stronger, she feels it coming... she thrusts harder and breaths approaching pants, "Ohhh... yes..." Her eyes closed as her body tensed, the ache growing and reaching a crescendo echoing in her ears. Spasms overcome her body at her release.

She sighed again. Her body tingling, she replaced the shower head in its place and quickly rinsed off one last time.

She grabbed a towel and made quick work of drying her body. She glanced at the clock on wall, "Oh, shit! It's 7:55 already!" She didn't have time to figure out what to wear, she put back on her pajamas and ran a comb through her long hair.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

"He's here!" she exclaimed excitedly.