InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Little Ninja ❯ Late Night Loving ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

My Little Ninja

Chapter Ten: Late Night Loving

By: OhJoy

** Warning: PWP... Pure Wonderful Porn... Plot What Plot... Porn Without Plot... it's all good no matter what you call it! **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sighed. She felt safe, warm. She snuggled deeper into the arms that held her fiercely, she wiggled her ass against him and he moaned. He responded with a gentle thrust. She sighed again.

His hands began to roam over her body. He cupped a breast, marveling at the sheer beauty. Gently he held the weight of it and moved his thumb over her nipple in languid circular motion until the peak stood erect. He nuzzled her neck, took in the sweet scent of her. She was still sleeping, and moaned softly.

His tongue quickly found his mark at the juncture of her neck and shoulder. While his hand moved from her breast to her core, his other hand moved down to hold her at her waist, pulled her closer to him. He fingered her folds and moaned when he felt her wetness.

"Mmm..." she moaned and rubbed her ass against him.

He hooked his knee under hers and spread her legs. She protested when she felt his hand leave her heat. He adjusted his cock to lie just on the outside of her wet lips. He gently thrusted, "Wake up, sweet love. Mmm... this will wake you up..." With one motion, he thrust his full length into her. He gently rocked her.

"Gods! You... feel so... gooood..." he whispered in her ear. "So tight..."

Her eyes fluttered open. "Mmm... what a way to end a dream..."

"This ain't no dream," he said, his voice husky with lust. Without missing a stroke, he pushed her onto her stomach and began thrusting deeper into her. "Gods, Woman! Your... pussy... is so sweeet... so fucking tight...." He pulled them onto their knees. He loved this dominate position, her head still rested on the pillow, her face displayed the ecstasy he felt. He loved watching her hips roll with each of his thrusts.

She loved it. This was one of her favorite positions. "Gods! His cock is so big. He gets so deep this way..."

"Ooohhh... Inuuuu... Yaaasshhhaaaaa!!" She begged, "Harder, baby. Harder."

"Oh, yeah. Take it, bitch. Give me that pussy..."

"Gods! That gutter mouth... " she was approaching her climax. He felt her muscles tighten and squeezed him. She screamed, "YES! GODS!"

"That's it, bitch. Cum for me." That took her over the edge and she screamed with her pleasure. He felt her cum all over his cock, it dripped down his balls.

"Gods! Yes...." he huffed and pumped even faster to reach his climax. He felt her folds contract and squeeze him as he spilt his seed in her again. He slide to lay on his side and pulled her close to him, never leaving her wet core.

"Mmm... InuYasha..." she began.

"Mmm...?"

"So good, ah-mazing..."

"Sleep, bitch. We'll do it again soon," he nuzzled against her.

"Mmm... promise...?" she drifted off to sleep.

"With all my heart..." sleep claimed him.