InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My master, My slave ❯ Going once... Going twice... SOLD!!! ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu-Baby, Fluffy, Kags, Sango, Roku, Sweet Rin, Inutaisho, Izayoi, or any of the other deliciously sexy inuyasha characters. (Jaken not included as sexy…. ewe.)
 
Summary: Rin, Kagome, Sango, and Izayoi are sisters (imago isn't inuyasha's mother). After their mother leaves them for her boyfriend, they try to live on their own, but soon get sold into slavery. The Inu No Taisho, Emperor of the Western Lands buys them.
 
Main pairings (lemons): Sesshomaru/Rin, Inutaisho/Izayoi, Inuyasha/Kagome, Sango/ Miroku
 
Ages (100 years to a demon equals one year)
Sess: 25(25,000)
InuTaisho: 45(45,000)
Inuyasha: 23(23,000)
Miroku: 21(21,000)
Rin: 14
Kag: 15
San: 15
Iza: 16
 
 
Prologue: Going once…going twice…. SOLD!!!
 
 
There they were. Standing on stage in front of hundreds of demons who were eyeing them like pieces of meat. It was sickening. They had been kept in a room for a week with no baths and very little food. Then an hour ago, the demon master had dragged them out by their hair and forced them to bathe in the nicest oils and the warmest waters, that healed all the scars that were proof of their nightly beatings and given lots of food to fill them up. Their hair was brushed and pampered and they were given beautiful kimonos to wear. That could only mean one thing.
 
Time to be sold.
 
They were brought out in front of all the demons and they shuddered in fright. Most of them were ugly as gargoyles, some were as handsome as gods. They looked at each other in apprehension and fright.
 
Rin, the youngest, had pearly silver eyes. Like a large silver marble that shined in the light with little streaks of pearl in it. Her hair was the deepest color of raven, with the smallest hint of violet highlights. It reached her thighs.
 
Kagome and Sango, the twins, had defiant Sapphire eyes. Gorgeous jewels that were melted down and inserted into their eyes by angels. Their hair was different colors. They were fraternal twins. Kagome had deep ebony hair, the color of midnight with deep blue highlights. It was slightly curled and reached her thighs. Sago's hair could be mistaken as black from a distance, but the true color was a deep, deep, and dark as you can get spicy brown. It was straight and reached her thighs.
 
And Iza, the oldest, had compassionate violet eyes. Like little amethyst stones. Her hair was by far the longest. It pooled on the ground, even when she stood up straight, so she often kept it in a high ponytail with most of it pinned up.
 
They all knew what was going to happen and they were terrified of being sold into different homes and being separated.
 
A wolf demon up front was eyeing them all.
 
“50,000!” He shouted.
 
A neko man with flashing yellow eyes flashed a fang.
 
“60,000!”
 
This kept on for a while until a childish, teens voice spoke up from the back.
 
“10 mil.”
 
The room went quiet and the announcer was about to have a heart attack. Rin dared a peek up with her silver eyes and was surprised at what, or whom, she saw. He was a kitsune. A young kitsune, looked to be a teenager, about their age. His fiery red hair was up in a messy ponytail and his emerald eyes were filled with mischief. He was so young. How could anyone their age have that kind of money?
 
Then, they heard the dreaded words.
 
“Going once…'
 
The announcer was ecstatic.
 
“Going twice…”
 
The seconds between his words dragged out and felt like hours.
 
“SOLD!!!!!!”