InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My master, My slave ❯ (Iza/Inut) See you tonight... ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Rumiko does.
 
A/N: Sorry. I know I messed up the other author's notes. I'm a just too lazy to go fix it so try and ignore it please.
 
Chapter 2(Iza/Inut): Getting to Know Each other
 
The door closed. Izayoi looked at the beautiful cherry oak with dwindling hope. Her chances of getting out of her grew slimmer as she was separated from her sisters. Inutaisho sat back down in the big, comfy looking chair behind his desk and grinned, flashing a fang at Iza.
 
“Loosen up, little one. Don't be so scared. Come… sit…”
 
He gestured his sharply clawed hand towards the smaller, but still comfy, chair in front of his desk. Iza's feet moved mechanically towards the chair, taking her seat.
 
“So, Iza, what brought a pretty little thing like you into slavery?”
 
Iza felt rather awkward to answer a personal question like that, but she had to.
 
“I couldn't bring in enough money to pay the Government for our father's debts. Naturally, they took my sisters and I after we ran out of things to give them.”
 
Inutaisho closed his eyes, seemingly in thought.
 
“Well, I like you Iza. I think I'll just keep you as a concubine. They're treated much better than common slaves.”
 
Iza's eyes just about fell out of her head in shock.
 
“B-b-but! I d-don't w-want to-!!”
 
The older man's deep laugh brought her out of her blushed ramblings.
 
“Don't worry. You'll just be treated like one. I'd never use you in such a way.”
 
Iza still blushed.
 
“And my sisters..?”
 
The man shrugged, seemingly not caring.
 
“They belong to my sons. I have no control over what they decide to do.”
 
Iza bit her bottom lip. Her motherly gaze shined worry. Inutaisho sighed, leaning on his elbows and watching Iza with an unwavering gaze.
 
“So beautiful…”
 
He muttered, causing her to blush even deeper. He just laughed again.
 
“I'll show you to your quarters.”
 
He said before standing up. His height and muscles still unnerved her and made her knees weak at the thought of how strong he must be… how those strong, rough hands could pleasure her…
 
Iza! Snap out of it!
 
She quickly swallowed the spit in her mouth and stood up straight as he grabbed her hand and pulled her through the door, seemingly unaware of her inner battle.
 
He pulled her so quickly through the house, that if she were left to go find his office again, she would surely be lost for days. The room he brought her to was filled with soft, fluffy, exotic looking feather beds on the ground. Scantily dressed women crowded happily around their master. All of them were demonesses. Their outfits were similar to the mythical Arabian genie, with tight lingerie beneath and small amounts of see-through clothes. Their jewelry was fine looking, mostly jewel engraved bangles, necklaces, and ear rings. Iza felt out of place in her unrevealing, baggy kimono.
 
One woman really stood out to Iza and seemed to have most of Inutaisho's attention, other than Iza. Her hair was long, but not as long as Iza's, falling in pin straight strands down to her silver-thonged ass. Her facial features were similar to his and her ears were long and pointed, protruding from her tightly pulled back hair.
 
“Who is this, master..?”
 
She purred seductively, standing too close for comfort to him. Inutaisho seemed annoyed with her, but not angry.
 
“This is Izayoi, Satori. She will be your new room mate.”
 
He switched his attentions to all of the whorish women surrounding him.
 
“She will be a room mate to all of you. Treat her nicely, or you will have me to deal with.”
 
Satori purred and pushed Iza away from him, not gently, but not hard enough for Inutaisho to visibly notice her strength. She smiled seductively and pressed her very well developed chest against him.
 
“Are we still on for tonight, Master..?”
 
Inutaisho seemed unaffected by her obvious flirtings.
 
“No. I am going out with my sons and our new slaves.”
 
Satori gasped and backed away. How dare he pass up a night with her to go out with family and this new human wench. A wolf youkai in red snickered behind Satori, whispering to a neko woman.
 
“Looks like Satori has some competition…”
 
Satori's eyes flashed white and she glared at the girl. Inutaisho did nothing about the obvious anger in Satori, and turned to Iza, grabbing her hand and kissing each one of her knuckles before letting it drop.
 
“I will see you later, little one.”
 
He said with a deep rumbling growl, before disappearing in a flash, leaving the poor girl in a room full of jealous, angry, strong demonesses.