InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only ❯ Claiming Kagome ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My One And Only!

Disclaimer: I do not own, any of the Inuyasha cast of characters. But I do own the Vixen except for Kagome and Rin.

Hey everyone thanks you to everyone who kept me going, and inspired me to keep on writing. I was very pleased to see so many people like my story. I promise I won't stop writing. This chapter is the long awaited lemon to my story. I promise you this is the first of many. Also this is my first lemon, so be nice ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if I don't shout out to all of you who gave me great praise for my story, but I promise you will all be thanked in a shout out either here or in my next authors note ok.

Raven: Thank you so much for your kind words.

Sweecenck: Thanks for helping me get my confidence back, and I promise I'll stop killing you.

ME: I'm glad you like my story so much, here is the next chapter for you.

sakurayamakawa: The juices are flowing, and the next chapter is up!

DemonAni: I will make sure I keep at it, and I promise I won't stop

casio135: I'm glad you like my story so much that you would want me to write the rest to you.

Kaze no Miko: I am truly honored to be the next J.K. Rowling, so dry your tears here is the next chapter.

Duke of Spades: You wrote the longest review, for me thank you, you've helped restore my confidence in writing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Rin lead Kagome down many hallways until they came to a very tall, and beautifully decorated door. Kagome started having doubts about many things. `I don't know if I should do this?" "What if he ends up hurting me like Inuyasha did?' Rin sensing Kagome's nervousness, she gave Kagome a hug. "Don't worry Kagome, Sesshomaru-sama is a gentle lover."

Rin then opened the huge doors to the room. The room was huge, filled with smoke, and very hot inside. "Wow an indoor hot spring!" Kagome exclaimed, "This is Sesshomaru-sama's private hot spring." Rin said moving to a cabinet and pulling out bottles of some sort. "Before he claims a Vixen, they must have their body, spirit, and sole cleanse." Kagome looked at Rin, and how she was mixing the chemicals. "Rin will this hurt, the cleansing I mean." Rin laughed, "Of course not, the spring does all the work, you just relax like this was a normal bath."

The room began to smell of fresh Jasmine, and Lavender flowers. Kagome looked around the room some more "How does the bath cleanse by the way?" Rin looked up with a smile, and replied "The bath will clean the body cleansing it from dirt, sweat, ect." Picking up a bright purple bowl Rin began to pour some of the concoction in it. "The wash that I'm mixing now will cleanse your spirit of all wrongs, that you may have committed, or any guilt that you may have." Bring the bowl over to were Kagome stood she handed the bowl to Kagome "Put this behind that screen please." Kagome nodded and started towards the screen.

The bowl contained a green substance, that if you touched it, it looked like jelly. `I wonder if Rin was the one who created body wash.' Placing the bowl on the counter behind the screen Kagome walked back to find Rin was mixing more substance in a bright blue bowl. "What's that stuff? Kagome asked `It smells like lavender." Kagome thought, relaxing by it's smell. "You will put this in your hair, it will make it shiny, smooth, and as soft as silk." After Rin finished with that she told Kagome to place the bowl next to the other behind the screen.

Rin then joined Kagome behind the screen. "First you cover your body in the wash." "Make sure you leave it on, don't rinse it off yet." "After you've applied the wash, you can put on the hair stuff." Rin pointed to the purple goopy stuff in the bright blue bowl. "Wait at least 5 minutes then you, go sit in the spring to wash it off." "I'll be outside the door if you need me." Rin said walking towards the door. "When your done just call for me, and I'll be right in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Kagome was then left alone, doing as Rin said she applied the body wash that smelled like fresh Jasmine flowers. Then she placed the hair conditioner on, which had a fragrance of lavender. After waiting 5 minutes Kagome walked out from behind the screen, and emerged herself in the hot spring. The warm water relaxed her tense muscles as soon as it hit them. After rinsing out the conditioner from her hair, she noticed that her hair was softer then usual. `I wish I can stay in here forever, but then I would look like a prune.' (A/N: Don't you just love baths, they make me want to go to sleep at times. LOL)

After 15 minutes of soaking and relaxing Kagome called Rin back into the room. Rin handed Kagome a robe for modesty purposes. After Kagome covered up, Rin got to work weaving Kagome's hair into beautiful designs, and also making idle chi chat. Kagome told Rin what happened at the cave, and Rin found it to be interesting. "Well I'm done, but I'll be right back ok, so don't go anywhere." Rin said cheerfully `Yeah like where am I suppose to go.' Kagome thought to herself. A few moments later Rin came back caring a Dark blue kimono, with sakura petals designed around there, the stitches were a deep purple. It was made out of the finest silk anyone could possibly think of.

Kagome was so caught up in the kimono she didn't hear Rin speak. "Kagome, come on we must be going, Sesshomaru-sama is waiting for you." Hearing this Kagome's heart literally stop beating `Dear Kami I'm so nervous.' As they made their way through the many halls of the castle, they were stopped when someone placed a hand on Kagome's shoulder making her jump 50 feet away. Turning around Kagome found it to be Sesshomaru himself. "I'll take her from here Rin, thank you." Rin gave Kagome a hug, and a kiss to the cheek and whispered "Don't worry you'll be fine." Sesshomaru extended his arm to Kagome, and they both walked to his chambers. (A/N: Isn't he just a gentleman.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

WARNING LEMON AHEAD! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF NOT APPROPRIATE AGE! I HOLD NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE AND IS READING THIS. I GAVE MY WARNING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Sesshomaru opened the doors to his sleeping chambers, leading Kagome into the huge elaborate decorated room. "Sesshomaru, your room is amazing." Kagome said with wide eyes. Sesshomaru chuckled lightly, placing both hands on her shoulders; he turned her around and whispered "Relax." Kagome went practically limp in his arms. Sesshomaru kissed Kagome firmly, startling her a bit; she soon wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss back. He deepened the kiss and cupped her breast, making her gasp in surprise. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Sesshomaru glided his tongue in her mouth to taste her. Kagome started to get a little bold and allowed her tongue to massage his. `She tastes so sweet, like fresh honey.' Sesshomaru thought

Sesshomaru planted butterfly kisses along her jaw line, moving down to her neck. Kissing and licking the spot where her pulse was, Sesshomaru undid her kimono, letting it fall to the floor in a puddle of blue. (A/N: Ok puddles of blue I know it sounds retarded, give me a break this is my first lemon.) Kagome was bare to Sesshomaru's hungry eyes, picking her up and laying her gently on the bed, one thing came to his mind. "Simply beautiful." He said making Kagome blush before kissing her deeply again. Kagome's hands moved to undo his haori. Kagome's eyes widen at his muscles, and were pleased to see that they relaxed under her touch. Moving her hands up and down his chest made Sesshomaru groan, and she moaned when she felt his hard press against her thigh.

`Her touch is as light as a feather, it's making me crazy.' She moved her hands down to his arousal and cupped him massaging him gently. "Kami." Sesshomaru groaned as she began to stroke him. His instinct began to kick in and he started to rocked against her hand. He looked at her breast running a claw hand over one of her nibbles, finding it harden at his touch, he took it into his mouth and started to suck on it like a puppy. "SESSHOMARU!" Kagome cried out in pleasure as he began to nibble, and massage her other breast, with his hand. Kagome wrapped one of her legs around his waist and flipped them so she ended up on top, surprising Sesshomaru greatly. She slid down his body grasping his hard member never taking her eyes off of him she started to kiss the tip of his manhood. He threw his head back in pleasure. `Damn and she's a virgin' Sesshomaru thought.

"Ka go me." Sesshomaru moaned loudly. He brought her away from his harden member, and flipped them. He moved down her body, and gently pushed her legs apart, and placed his head next to her womanhood, inhaling her intoxicating scent, he slowly licked her pussy, sparking a flame in her lower region. `She tastes even better down here.' "Sess Sesshomaru." Kagome gasped, starting to thrust against his licks. Smiling against her pussy `I want to make her come at least once before I enter her.' "Sesshou….maru!" Kagome gasped, thrusting her hips to meet his tongue thrusts. Sesshomaru held her hips in place as he continued the slow torment. `I need release soon, or I'm going to explode.' Kagome thought franticly. "Sess Sesshomaru please." Kagome begged as he continued to lick, and thrust his tongue into her entrance. "Please what, my love?" Sesshoumaru asked innocently, knowing very well what she wanted. "Please I want you inside of me." Kagome panted, she needed release or she was going to bust. "Hmm let me think." He smiled devilishly "No!" thrusting his tongue in sending her over the edge.

Sesshomaru gathered her in his arms cradling her gently, waiting for her breathing to get back to normal. She was whimpering, and kissing his chest while recovering. `Now the real fun begins my dear Kagome.' He leaned down capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. Laying her down on her back he positioned himself to enter her. He slowly pushed himself in her until he came to a barrier between passion, and ultimate passion. He lowered his head to the point where the neck and shoulder met, and said, "This will hurt a little love."

Kagome was confused, in a way but then Sesshomaru sunk his fangs into the point where her neck and shoulder me, and he thrust himself into her taking her virginity. Though the pain in her neck, and the pain from the loss of her virginity seemed to cross each other out even though it still hurt a bit. He waited for her to adjust to him, when she started to move against him, he began to pull out, when he heard her encouraging him by moaning in pleasure and wrapping her legs around his waist, he sped up his pace. At first Kagome could match his thrusts, but him being a youkai and his enhanced speed, it wasn't long before Kagome couldn't keep up with him. "SESSHOMARU!" Kagome screamed when she climaxed, tightening around his length bringing him with her. "Kagome" Sesshomaru gasped releasing his seed into his new mate. Lovers were on cloud nine, Sesshomaru of course could go on for days, but Kagome was already starting to fall into the land of sweet dreams. Smiling, brightly he pulled her close to him joining her in the land of sweet dreams, and fantasies.

A/N: I know I said I was going to update this chapter along with the next one but I'm tired and don't feel like writing it right now but I promise you, it will be updated soon. Thank you to all those people out there that reviewed and kept me going thank you once again. For you flamers if you don't like my story tuff, no one is forcing you to read my story. I ask though you don't review if you do not care for my story. To those with kind comments, thanks for giving me my confidence back.