InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Sassy Girlfriend ❯ The Awkward Date ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hey! I'm back. Well, So, u like my first chapter? Well, thanx for the reviews and stuff but ok.. Soo, I'm going to start writing!! Kagome may be a little mean in the beginning. She will get nice later on.

My Sassy Girlfriend

Chapter Two

The Awkward Date

The girl tapped his shoulder and asked "Is it you?" She asked. "Yes." Inuyasha replied. "My name is Kagome. Follow me." She commanded and walked down the street. They walked into the Dunkin Donuts that was all pink and filled with little kids. Kagome looked around and went to the cashier. "What are you ordering?" the cashier asked politely. "You order." Kagome nudged him. "Cherry Jubilee, oh, Mango Tango and Shooting Stars is good too. Jamonka Almonds is good though. I'll have a Love Me." He said. "Hey. You want to die? Drink coffee." Kagome said. "I'll have two coffee's." Kagome said to the cashier. "You pay." Kagome glared at him and walked to an empty table. Inuyasha brought the coffee down to the table and sat down.

"Tell me. What happened last night?" Kagome asked. "Uhh.. Well,.. You were drunk a-a-and y-you.." He stumbled. "Don't stammer! Speak clearly!" She demanded. "Well you see, last night you were drunk and staggering at the subway station. I saved you from the train." He continued.

"So I called you honey?" She asked. "That's right." Inuyasha continued. "Well, throw the garbage away. Follow me." Kagome said and walked out the door. "Damn it.. I just wasted that money!" He yelled and threw out her coffee but drank his. He followed her upstairs into a bar. "You order." She said.

"Kimchi soup and sake please." He said. (They are in a Korean bar/restaurant.) Kagome grabbed the menu from the waiter and threw it back and Inuyasha. "Eat golbangee." She demanded.

From the table next door,

"Let's go somewhere fun later." A man said. " I know what that is. A motel? Are you rich?" A girl asked. "Of course." Another man answered. "How much will you pay us?" Another girl asked. "We'll see so don't worry." The man said. "You kids are prostituting huh?" Kagome asked. "Why'd you order golbangee? Eat something else!" She yelled.

"What's it with you? Mind your own business." The girl said. "We're just having a drink with friends. What's wrong?" The man asked. "You take friends to a motel?" Kagome asked. "Hey. How old are you girls?" She demanded. "Old enough to drink. Go away and mind your own business!" The girl yelled.

"Think I'm doing this because you're drinking?" Kagome mocked. "Show me your ID. You too." She said, pointing to the other girl next to the girl that was speaking. Inuyasha gasped at Kagome. This girl was so tough and rude!

"What's with you?" The girls asked. "Show it to me. Now!" Kagome demanded. "This sucks." The girls whined and walked to the exit. "Who are you to butt into other people's business?" The man asked Kagome. "Do you have a daughter?" Kagome asked "I don't. Bear me one." The man mocked. "Who the hell do you think you are!?" Kagome yelled. "How dare you!" The man yelled. "Want to fight?" Kagome shouted and slapped the man's face and yelled, "Hentai! Get out of here!"

Kagome walked back to their table and grabbed one of the shot glasses. Inuyasha hurriedly opened the sake bottle and poured her one. Kagome continued to drink about 3 shots and then slammed the shot glass down onto the table. Her eyes began to tear. Then she began to sob. "No, don't cry!" Inuyasha said. He handed her his blue handkerchief and she took it. "Do you blow your nose on this?" she asked and unfolded it. Inuyasha shook his head no. She took it and wiped her tears. Then she stuffed it in her pocket.

"Please stop crying.. Also, the handkerchief is mine." Inuyasha said softly. Kagome took it out of her pocket and handed it to Inuyasha. She started to cry softly and managed to say, "To be honest, I just broke up with my boyfriend yesterday.." and slammed her head on the table. "Oi. Kagome. Wake up!" He hissed. He poked her head. Nudged her side, everything! She wouldn't wake up.

An hour later

He had carried her piggyback style again and went to the same motel. "Oi, your fiancée's wasted again?" the innkeeper asked. "Could you give me alcohol medicine?" Inuyasha asked. "The store's across the street." The innkeeper said. "Give me the same room." Inuyasha asked. The innkeeper handed Inuyasha the key. They walked upstairs and Inuyasha threw Kagome on the bed again.

Inuyasha ran downstairs and out the front door, down the street to the drugstore. He hastily bought the medicine and ran back to the motel. When he walked into the room, Kagome was in the bathroom vomiting. "Eww." Inuyasha gagged and walked towards the fridge. He pulled out a water bottle. Kagome came back and collapsed on the bed. He sighed and walked over to her bed.

He held the medicine packet to her mouth and poured the powder in. Then he let her drink the water and wiped her mouth carefully.

In the Morning

"Aghh.." Inuyasha wiped the sleep out of his eyes and saw that he was on the bed. Kagome was down on the floor. He quietly got out of the bed and tiptoed halfway to the bathroom. "Give me water.." Kagome moaned and got up. "Huh? Why am I here?" She looked at her surroundings and then looked at Inuyasha. "Toothbrush" She said. Inuyasha brought her a toothbrush and waterbottle. "Towel." She said. He threw her a small towel. "Toothpaste." She said. "In the bathroom." He said and pointed to the bathroom.

And that is how our relationship began.

Sorry! It's really short! I know. Bye!