InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Scary Halloween! ❯ Another Important A/N please read! ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Authors Note please read
 
By Mija
 
 
first off I want to thank my faithful reviewers and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the sincere well wishes and condolences<sp?>. I so thank you much for all the uplifting words and heartfelt prayers for me and my family. You all are truelly wonderful people who I appreciate with all my heart. Now on to the second thing, I want to apologize to you all, and as much as it pains me, it looks like I wont be able to finish any of my fics, at least not anytime soon. Apart from all the family things going on, my home was sold and I have to move, and right now my finances are way low and Im not sure when they will pick up again, but till they do I have to give up the little luxuries Ive treasured, like my ISP. So as of may 1st I will no longer have my internet access and Im not sure if and when I will get it back, to top it off i have to give up my cable...*tears up* wont be able to watch my anime's...sniffles..and since I wont have the internet I wont be able to finish my fics or keep up with some of the most awsome stories Ive been addicted to..*more tears*. I am sorry for this, Im sorry I wont be able to finish my fics now but I do thank you all for your support and for your wonderfull reviews, your reviews and uplifting words helped me alot threw some rough times in my life and I feel like Im loosing something really special in my life, I dont know it may sound cheezy and goofy but its how I feel, guess you have to have the internet and interact with people on it to truelly understand what I mean, hard to explain how hard it is to loose my ISP access to my family and friends, they think im a bit wonky, but its all right, yall know how it is right? Anyhow again I am sorry for leaving things this way, hopefully I will be able to come back soon and finish what I started, but till then I must say good bye and tell you all thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your patience and understanding. Till then be well safe and totally happy ok? Much huggles and fondness and sad but sincere smiles Mija...:-)