InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Secret Mate ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 4
 
 
 
 
The whole room went silent and everyone turned to look at us and I felt the nervous feeling in my stomach but then I thought about what Sesshomaru had said and I held my head up high and waited. “I would like to thank all the Lords and ladies for coming to the presenting and I would like to present you with my mate Inuyasha.” There was still complete silence and then gasps could be heard when they finally found out that I was a guy. “I hope that you will show him the same amount of respect as you do me now let us continue with our gathering.” I could hear murmurs all around me and some female demons giving me cold glares. My mate introduced me to all of his advisers.
Sakuya was his most important adviser, he advised him on how to run his people and how something can better the demons living in the western lands. He has blood red hair with black tips that fell to the middle of his back. He has bright green eyes and he was wearing a deep green robe that brought out his eyes. He is very polite to me I can tell he is a charmer and could probably have any girl or guy he wanted with just a bat of his eyes. My mate later tells me he is famous for his favorite weapon. A spiked ball and chain that splits open and has a boomerang shaped blade in the middle that could cut your head off. I met the other advisers too like Mizuke who advises my mate finances. He has blue hair that was cut short to shoulder length, and has deep brown eyes that show his intellect. Then there was Yamata who advised my mate about the different wars and conflicts with the other lords. He had short black hair with a plain brown right eye but his left eye was white which looked filmed over from blindness. He also had a jagged scar that crossed that eye. He was kind of rude and kept looking at me with that lustful look in his eyes that made me want to be sick. I just hope he doesn't try to do anything when my mate isn't around. When I was introduced to all the advisers we moved on to the lords of the other lands.
We first met the lord of the eastern lands Akubo and his mate Sakura they both were tiger demons and seem pretty nice but the lords mate lady Sakura kept giving me this look of non-importance as if I was beneath her. Later my mate told me that lord Akubo is known for his assassin group and their assassinations. We then went to talk to the lord of the northern land Kouga and his mate Ayame they were both wolf demons and were very friendly and I had a great time talking to Ayame. I later learned that we have a union with the lord of the northern lands. We then continued to see the lord of the southern lands Serthain. He seemed to be a reptilian demon of some sort with green slanted eyes and a forked tongue. “Ah it ssseemsss that the lord of the wesssten landsss hasss finally sssunken ssso low ass to mate with a hanyou and a male hanyou at that.” I glared at him with cold yellow eyes he dares to say that about my mate and me. “I assure you that Inuyasha has and will continue to be a more wonderful mate to me than any other female demon or hanyou and I suggest that pay him the proper respect he deserves from now on.” My mate told him in a cold voice followed by a deep growl. Lord Serthain nods his head to me and apologies to me and I except with a bow of my own head. Now I know why this lord has no mate he is too cold hearted to feel anything for anyone.
We continue to mingle with the other people of the presenting and soon I am off again talking with lady Ayame. She is so interesting and I just love talking to her. She reminds me of my mother and also a little of Kagome. Soon I get a little thirsty so I head over to the refreshment table and I see one of my mate's advisers Yamata I say a polite hello and plan to leave but he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him as he takes in my scent. “You smell so heavenly no wonder lord Sesshomaru took you for a mate. Do you think you could be persuaded to warm my bed this night?” He said as he licked along my neck. “No I can not and if you do not unhand me I will be forced to hurt you.” He laughs at me as he pulls me even closer so that I could feel his desire for me on my thigh “What can a petite hanyou like your self do to me?” he said to me as his hands roamed my body to stop at my ass as he tries to pull me closer. I get him to release my arm and I punch him with full force in the face. He staggers back and I see blood leaking out the corner of his mouth. Everyone stops what they are doing and it suddenly gets quite. I see my mate coming over and I am relieved. “What is the meaning of this!” he yells and Yamata begins to explain his side. “I was just talking to your little hanyou wench when he just attacks me out of no where.” “I did not you were coming on to me and you were touching me when I already said stop!” Everyone was listening to the proceedings as Sesshomaru looked between us to pick who he believed. “Yamata I suggest that you leave and get some rest and sober up or I will deal the correct punishment that fits this crime which I think is castration.” Sesshomaru and Yamata had a staring contest for Yamata smartly backed down and proceeded to leave the party.
People started turning back to their own business and talking as my mate came over and asked if I was alright. Ayame came over later to ask if I was okay and we started talking again until her mate Kouga came over and took her away so they could return to their lands. Soon everyone started to leave and it was just me, my mate and the advisers. We soon took our leave too and returned to the master bedroom to change for bed. When we finally were alone in the bed with me spoon against my mate as he rubbed my stomach did we talked about what happened. “It was awful Sesshomaru he just kept touching me and licking on me. I never want to be touched like that by anyone but you.” I cried until I fell asleep with my mate whispering comforting wording into my ear.
 
 
 
 
AN: sorry about not updating lately with the new chapter but school is taking up so much of my time and I hope to have the next chapter up soon but you never know. \/ _ \/