InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Secret Mate ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 5
 
 
 
 
Over the next couple of weeks I slowly got over the incident with Mr. Yamata. My mate is treading carefully around me like I am going to break. It's nice when make love that he treats me so carefully but I really miss the days when he would just bend me over and have his way with me. I do like being in the part of the castle that people actually visit and I have seen more of the castle's occupants but all they see when they talk to me is that I am lord Sesshomaru's mate and not the little boy that used to work in this castle. There are still a few people that I remember from when me and my mom used to work here but I think they have forgotten me or try not to remember me for what I was for fear of treating me unjustly so I have very little friends except Kagome.
 
Kagome sometimes lets me go with her to visit lady Kaede who happens to be her grandmother. I wish I could go visit lady Ayame but my mate doesn't want me to be traveling too much after finally coming out that I am his mate for fear of something will happen to me. I think he worries too much. Who would try to try to hurt me if they know I am the mate of a demon lord but I shall follow my mates wishes.
 
One of the reasons I like about my coming out is that I get to see more of my mate. Like at meal time, at night when we lay together, and the times when he has a response abilities to the court or to his lands I accompany him. My mate and I decided that when start to show that we will tell the court that I am expecting a pup. Kagome is the only one that knows so far besides lady Kaede and she is so excited about it and keeps asking me about what I am going to name it or if I think it's a boy or a girl. I really want my baby to be a boy so that it can be the rightful heir to the western lands for if it was a girl she would have to give the lands to her mate and I don't want anyone corrupting what my mate has worked so hard for.
 
Lord Kouga and lady Ayame are coming to the castle tomorrow and I just can't wait to see them. Lord Kouga is very nice to me and always treats me with respect but never treats me like I am an invalid woman because I am the lordess of the castle. He even asked me to spar with him after the incident at the presenting. He said that if I could handle Yamata I must be powerful. At first I declined then later I accepted. People gathered around to see us fight even my mate came to watch or I guess to kill Kouga if he hurts me. Kouga is very fast and he defeated me easily but I will defeat him one day.
 
Today I decided I would walk around the castle and visit new places in the castle. I came across a set of double doors that I could tell were pure golden. As I walked up to the doors I could feel something calling for me telling me to open the door and see what a waits me. I tried to deny it but I soon found myself opening the doors to find two swords one embedded on an upraised podium and the other hanging on the wall. The sword in the podium was the thing that was calling me I could feel it like it was apart of me.
 
I walked up to it and noticed it was deeply embedded in the stone podium. I tried to pull the sword that was calling to me out of the podium but it still would not budge then I searched that place deep inside of me that it was calling to and pulled on the sword with all my strength. It came out gradually and then a light incased me and the sword started to turn from an ordinary rusted sword to a fine sword that looked like a tooth.
 
As the light died away the sword turned back into a rusty sword. As I thought to myself `I wonder if it has a sheath' there was a pulsing from the sword, and a sword sheath came flying at me which I caught easily. I decided that I should go find my mate and tell him what happened so I took the sword and went to my mate's study where I knew I would find him.
 
I knocked on the door and waited for him to admit me in and walked in the door. As soon as my mate looked up at me and saw the sword I carried he had a shocked look on his normally stoic face. As he approached me he asked, “How did you get the tetsusaiga?” “Oh that's what it's called. It was just calling me from behind these golden double doors. So I pulled it out of the podium and brought it here. Oh yeah and there was this light and the sword turned into a fang.” “I guess this means you are the rightful owner of the sword for now as I am the rightful owner of the tenseiga.” “What did you mean when you said that I am the owner for now?” “There is a prophesy about those swords that the every royal generation of the western land will pass those swords on to their heir for him to give to his mate until the day that the twins of peace or of destruction are brought forth and they shall be the rightful owners of the sword until death and beyond, that prophesy has been past on from generation to generation.”
 
“Is that the other sword that was on the wall?” “Yes it is.” “Why is it still in the room and not with you if it is yours?” “Because that stupid sword cannot cut. It has the power of healing and bringing the dead to life.” “I think that no sword is stupid and that every sword has a purpose even if it's not what you wanted. What does the tetsusaiga do?” “It can kill one hundred demons in one sweep.” “Wow that is neat I can't wait to try this out on Kouga. Will you teach me how to fight with it?” “Sure I will.” “Thanks Sesshomaru when can we get started.” “A little impatient aren't we.” “I just want to show that wimpy wolf that I can beat him even though I'm pregnant.” “Fine then we will get started tomorrow morning before lord Kouga and lady Ayame arrives.”
 
I retired to our room after that for I was tired from the work I had to do to pull my new sword out and I am pregnant so that makes me tired anyway. I will show that wolf my power when I kick his but with my new sword I will save it until I master its uses then it will my secret weapon to beating him.
 
 
A.N: sorry that I haven't updated in a long time but I had a case of serious writers block but I hope that you guys liked it. Please review. ^ _ ^