InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Secret Mate ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 6
 
 
 
I woke up early so that we could start early on my training on how to wield the tetsusaiga. Sesshomaru never uses the tenseiga I wonder if he knows how to wield it? I kept up with Sesshomaru some but I still got beat pretty badly because I just really swing the thing around wildly until I hit something. So after a few fights Sesshomaru taught me how to properly wield a sword and how to fight with one. We gratefully got done with our first lesson before Kouga and Ayame arrived because I want it to be a secret that I can wield tetsusaiga so I can finally defeat that wimpy wolf in a battle.
 
When Kouga and Ayame finally arrived I was in the garden helping some of the servants take care of the many flowers beds. I had one of the servants send for me when they arrived so that I would be there to greet them. I walked to the entrance of the castle and waved as I saw then come up to the castle in their carriage. When they finally reached the entrance I embraced Ayame first thing. “I am so glad that you came I am so bored. I feel like I'm here all alone sometimes and I really needed some company.” Ayame hugged me back in a way that made me think that she missed me too. I said my polite hello to Kouga although all I could think of was when I was going to beat him with my new sword. My mate soon appeared and showed the couple in and to where their room is that they will be staying in.
 
Ayame and I went into the room that was mine that I never used which was connected to my mate's room. We talked about all the gossip that has been floating around in her lands and the gossip that has been floating around in my lands. She told me about how all the lords are reacting to me being Sesshomaru's mate and how the demoness are being bitchy now that they know they will never have a chance at my mate. Which makes me growl with anger at the thought that they thought they could have him. We continued to talk about everything we could think of and I really wanted to tell her about the baby but I knew I would have to wait to tell her but I would tell her before we made the announcement to everyone.
 
We soon went to dinner where are mates talked about business and we quietly talked about whatever we wanted. Soon we left the table and Sesshomaru and I retired to our room although the last thing we had in mind was sleeping. It had been awhile since we enjoyed each others company.
 
As soon as the door was closed we were kissing passionately. Sesshomaru carefully peeled my outer and inner robes off as I push him closer to the bed. I took off is clothes before I pushed him onto the bed. I picked up his sash then tied it to the bed which then I tied his hands to so that he couldn't move his arms. I kissed him passionate to distract him before he could complain. I trailed my lips to his neck were bit him hard enough to bruise but not enough to bleed.
 
I licked the bruise to sooth it some then continued down to his chest were I licked his nipples and bit them slightly which made him moan my name and arch his back. I slid more down his body until I reached his belly button to which I fucked with my tongue. “Please Inuyasha please suck me.” Sesshomaru said in a desperate voice. I obliged by licking the head of his cock before taking him whole in my mouth. I sucked and licked his dick until he came down my throat screaming my name at the top of my lungs.
 
I crawled slowly back up his body and made a show to his blissful looking face of me swallowing his cum and licking my lips. “Tasty” I said in a sensuous way. I could feel that my mate was getting aroused again from the position of me straddling his waist. I ground my hard cock into his half hardened cock which made twitch and rise to fully aroused. I reached into the dresser drawer to get the oil and spread it on my fingers. I leaned over my mate as I placed my fingers at my entrance. I pushed in one finger at a time until I had all three fingers in my ass brushing against my pleasure spot. “I know you know what I'm doing. I can't wait until I have your big aching cock filling me up to the brink.”
 
I used the extra oil on my hand to lubricate my mates dick. When I knew he was ready I placed my self over his hard dick and pushed my self onto him until he was fully in me. I moaned at the feeling of him stretch me to fit him inside me. I started to ride his cock slowly and slowly gain speed as I went. My mate continuously moaned my name as I rode him harder and harder. “God Inuyasha faster, ride me harder you know how I like it.” He bucked his hips as I sped up using my demon speed. Soon I was screaming my orgasm and clenching my entrance tightly on my mate's dick which caused him to scream my name as his come fills my ass.
 
I pull myself off my mate's dick after I catch my breath and untie his arms. I lay next to him as he pulls me into his arms. “That was great Inuyasha. Don't let us go that long again without sex of some kind again.” “Oh believe me I won't.” We soon went to bed hearing Ayame and Kouga scream the end of their pleasure loud enough for us to hear.
 
 
 
 
AN: sorry I haven't been updating more often but I didn't know where to go with this chapter. If you have any ideas what I should put in my next chapter I am open for ideas just put it in your reviews or you could email me. ^_^