InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Sex is a Killer ❯ Dressed to seduce. ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Thanks again for all the reviews and reading my story, I'm glad you like it!
Kagome's ringtone is Revolver Remix by Madonna and David Guetta enjoy!
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
“Kagome dear I'm so glad you've made it! And just in the nick of time!” Izayoi beamed enthusiastically. She was wearing a stunning black silk gown with thick straps that crossed across her back. “Dinner will be served in 15 minutes, come Toga was anxious to see you all night.” With that she grabbed Kagome's small hand in her and led them to cheerful Toga.
 
“Kagome don't you look marvelous!” Toga boomed, “This is absolutely spectacular, you did a wonderful job I'm extremely pleased!” Toga had chosen a classic look, a simply back Armani tux with a silk tie, he look fantastic, him and Izayoi were beautiful together. “Come come I must introduce you to some colleagues who have been asking about you.” And once again Kagome was hurried off in another direction. This is why I don't come to these ridiculous events. She thought exasperatedly as she began conversing with an old couple who insisted she plan their son's wedding.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
“What are you looking at,” Kagura's shrill voice pierced Sesshomaru and Bakostu's ears effectively cause them to flinch.
 
“Nothing,” Bankostu said coldly his eyes never leaving the charcoal haired beauty standing on the other side of the room.
 
“Do you know Ms. Higurashi Bankostu?” More curiosity seeped into his voice than Sesshomaru would have liked, but his placid face remained still covering his little mistake. Bankostu looked down at the suit he was wearing; it was the one Kagome had given him. Kaugra had been right, it looked great on him, his exotic green eyes burst from the color contrast easily hypnotizing any woman. She had exquisite taste.
 
“Indeed, I have met her once.” Bankostu did nothing to hide his lust for this female, his eyes glazed over in admiration for her. Sesshomaru was suddenly extremely angry, he wasn't sure why but his heart clenched and his fists tightened. Why am I acting this way? She is nothing but an infuriating female. Just as Bankostu was about to comment on Sesshomaru's quick change in attitude Inuyasha burst through the tent his equally simple minded friend following closely behind. Thank god for his idiot half-brother.
 
“Inuyasha, you are late.” His voice blunt and cold.
 
“No shit Sherlock I got that, where's dad?” Sesshomaru glared at him before pointing a majestic finger in the direction of his father, Kagome, and Izayoi. Quickly Inuyasha stormed over praying his father was not too angry. Before he even reached his father Kagome's icy melodic voice rang out.
“So you have decided to join us Inuyasha.” Her back was turned to him, but she had sensed him a long time ago his scent of arousal and anxiety was hard to miss. She had seen him and Miroku at the club and decided to torment them both a bit, “You smell of sex.” Her delicate nose crinkled in disgust. Inuyasha's eyes grew wide as well as Taisho's; he had worked hard to cover his scent. Even his father hadn't noticed it.
 
“What's it to ya!?” Inuyasha shouted, he was still enchanted by the erotic dancer at Tassels, she stole his heart.
 
“You are a disgrace to this family.” Sesshomaru had followed Inuyasha to his father, he also did not smell the putrid scent but once it was recognized he smelt it lingering lightly and was immediately disgusted.
 
“Sesshomaru you are not far from him, do not judge others unless you want to be judged yourself.” Her frosty words set fire to his skin. “Now if you excuse me I will be finding my table.” And with that she was gone her presence mesmerizing those she walked by, her face expressionless. Sesshomaru stood there stunned, amazed how she could insult him so easily and freely. Then it sunk in and he was furious his aura stabbing those near causing them to cringe. Toga simply gave Inuyasha a look saying `we'll talk about this later”, each Taisho departed to find there respected table.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Kagome sat at one of the round tables adorning silver silk and her name; she pulled her Blackberry out of her beaded clutch sending a message to her boss. It's done, then swiftly moving to check her email so no one could see the ominous text message she had sent.
 
“Do you ever stop working,” a smooth masculine voice whispered in her ear. Inwardly she shuddered and the sexiness of his creamy voice, but she showed no emotions outside and settled on simply turning around. Her azure eyes sparkled with mischief as she looked at Bankostu. Kagome allowed a small smile to grace her face; it was truly the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.
 
Shrugging her petite shoulders she said, “There is no need to.” Her eyes glazed over him when she noticed he was wearing the suit she purchased for him. “I see I made a fitting choice.” Bankostu was caught off guard his pants were slowly beginning to tighten. Damn. Realizing he had a more aroused reaction she added, “The suit looks fantastic.”
 
Oh right, the suit. He smiled looking down, “You have impeccable tastes,” he allowed his eyes to wander her body, each curve, her defined bone structure. Suddenly curiosity overwhelmed him, “How did you do it?” he asked incredulously.
 
“Pardon?”
“How did you get Armani to deliver to my house? I've been trying to bribe them to deliver for years but they insist it's against their policy. How did you know what my address is?!” He was interested as hell.
 
She smirked smugly and leaned into him, her lips brushed against his ear as she whispered, “It's a secret.” She pivoted and sat gracefully in her appointed seat as the chef announced they would be serving dinner.
 
His body was in flames, he hadn't moved until Kaugra came and grabbed his hand forcefully pushing him down in his chair. Sesshomaru had snubbed her again, but no worries she would get in him in bed again. She was determined to make him beg for her, she had purposely sat them at their table along with her 17 year old sister Kanna who would mysteriously disappear with another boy from another table. Kaugra waved her hand frantically in an attempt to obtain Sesshomaru's attention. “Woo-hoo! Sesshomaru, you're over here!” Must to his demise he noticed he was indeed sitting there, but the god had decided to take pity on him. Because placed to his right was none other than Kagome. “Kagome,” he said coolly.
 
She didn't even turn to look at him, her cold eyes frozen on Kaugra caressing Bankostu lovingly. That bitch. She was definitely dressed to seduce, her short red dress came to mid thigh and was revealing almost all of her breasts. Kagome had seen children I here wearing more clothes than her. “Sesshomaru.”
 
“Let me introduce you to a fellow colleague of mine Bankostu and his fiancé Kaugra,” this would teach Bankostu not to go near what is his.
 
“I have already met Bankostu, but I have yet to meet his fiancé. It's a pleasure,” Kagura's red eyes glazed over Kagome in jealousy; she nodded her head and continued the `petting' of her soon to be husband. Her face portrayed obvious disgust. Bankostu tried unsuccessfully to pry himself from his loose lover but failed miserably until the food was served and she demanded she feed him. Sesshomaru noticed the slight connection between Kagome and Bankostu and deeply envied it.
 
“You look lovely today Kagome, I hope you are enjoying yourself.” He tried casually starting conversation. She looked at him with emotionless blue eyes.
 
“Your flattery does not faze me Sesshomaru, as for enjoying myself I come simply to these events as to not seem rude.” He was taken aback, was he that predictable? He brushed off her first comment and continued onto the next.
 
“Surely you must enjoy yourself some; otherwise I can not imagine you would attend such a frivolous event.” What a peculiar woman.
 
Kagome had felt Kaugra try and rub her feet against her thigh thinking she was Sesshomaru. “Kaugra it would be greatly appreciated if you refrained from touching me with your feet.” She bit out. This girl was obviously trying to make Sesshomaru jealous by sexually abusing her fiancé in public. She however would not stand for this; Kagome had had enough of her futile efforts to make Sesshomaru jealous. She detested being in the middle of such petty arguments. “Sesshomaru would you accompany me for a dance?” Her voice smooth as silk caressed his ears gently. He was obviously surprised, she had spent the night insulting him and now she asked him to dance. It was evident Bankostu was just as perplexed as he was. Taking her small in his much larger one he led her to the dance floor.
 
“Of course.” No one else was dancing, desert was being served. Their eyes however were captivated by the beautiful couple dancing gracefully and fluently. They were the ocean, flowing freely with the music. “Why did you ask me to dance?” Sesshomaru asked curiously one hand wresting in her hand and the other on her lithe waist.
 
“I grow tired of Kaugra attempting to seduce me while believing it was you.” She was extremely frustrated, but it was indeed rude to only attend such a prestigious event for only a mere hour or so. It was very selfish of her and Kagome would not allow her to sink so low as to not appreciate being there.
 
“So you have yet to fall victim to my hypnotic charm?” Sesshomaru was a smug bastard, a ridiculously attractive one, but a bastard none the less. Kagome stared at him, her face impassive her voice a frosty melody flowy beautifully from her mouth as Sesshomaru twirled her gracefully before returning him to his arms. Kagome would not admit she liked the feel of his muscular toned body against hers, or the sliver of silk hair that would brush against her hand against when he moved it to twirl her. No she would never admit such petty feelings.
 
“Sesshomaru you have no charm, you succeed only in seducing pathetically weak women. I however, am no longer in that category and find you unbearable bitter, cold, and arrogant like you imbecile brother.” The song was over and Kagome retreated from him grabbing a pack of cigarettes before exiting the tent briefly. Sesshomaru returned to his seat to once again be sexually attacked by Kaugra, his mind trying to hold on tightly to the warm feeling of her body against his as they danced.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Fuck he was too young to be attending these boring parties, this was more of Sesshomaru's forte, yet he was still dragged along to suffer until the dreadful night came to an end. He fished into his pockets for a pack of cigarettes, yes they were still there. Stealthily, or as stealthily as Inuyasha could be, he snuck out back into the sparkling garden adorning little white lights as if the stars had fallen upon the glistening flowers. Shit no lighter, I knew it was too good to be true. Suddenly he saw a woman in the distance lighting a cigarette of her own, “Hey miss! Can I borrow your lighter I can't find mine…” He went silent for as he approached the female he noticed it was Kagome, looking breathtaking in a form-fitting white gown. She lit her lighter in front of his cigarette while he inhaled to ignite it. “I never saw you as a smoker.” Inuyasha said quietly he was ashamed to be in her presence.
“I'm a lot of things now,” she took a long drag. “I've changed tremendously.” She blew the air out and turned to face the moon, she noticed it would be a full moon tomorrow night and remembered Inuyasha's little problem. “It will be a full moon tomorrow night.” Her voice was silk stroking his ear softly.
 
“You remembered,” He was surprised, he wasn't sure why, him and Kagome had dated all of high school; until he broke up with her on the last day of school that is. “Kagome I'm sorry…” Abruptly he was cut off.
 
“Inuyasha do not apologize, I had forgiven you a long time ago. It was hard, but you and your brother made me the person I am today. If anything I should thank you, but I will not, for you did break my heart and that will not easily be forgotten.” Her voice was a velvet void, which encased him in a sexual darkness. His hand reached out to touch her shoulder, had it always been so soft? “How is Kikyo?” She knew she was twisting the knife, she didn't show it, but her heart throbbed slightly at the memory.
 
“Uh, she's good. She's gotten a bit of a sweet tooth for my credit cards.” He had moved to stand next to her a frown plastered on his face as he took a long drag. Luminescent white dog ears flickered on top of his shaggy silver hair. She had loved rubbing those ears at one time, and she longed to touch them now but refrained. Her hands clenching and her heart freezing simply thinking the thought.
 
“You seem unhappy, is she not you fiancé?” She looked back at the tent, her vision had turned out perfectly she was very pleased with herself; it reminded her of being in the sky surrounded by the stars.
 
“I am happy, I guess… She keeps postponing the wedding. It's driving me and my mother insane, but if it makes her happy what can I do.” His voice was distant; he wandered what his life would be like if he left Kikyo and married the seductress at Tassels, damn she was beautiful. He looked over at Kagome she took the last long drag out of her cigarette savoring the flavor and relaxing wave that flowed over her.
 
“Well Inuyasha I wish you all the best,” she looked up at him her blue eyes sparkling in the night, wait, those eyes looked oddly familiar they gave him a comforting feeling. Then she was gone, making her way back into the tent.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Kaugra ruined everything; he planned on courting Kagome and praying to god that she never found out about Kaugra. The whole thing was just a business deal between his fathers company and her fathers company. God, he just met the woman of his dreams and it gets ruined by the tramp in the red dress sitting next to him. She was so drunk. Then Sesshomaru did nothing to hide the fact that they were engaged, he even had the nerve to dance with her! It's not like she was his, yet. He noticed as Kagome returned from her cigarette break and bolted for her, little did he know Sesshomaru was making his way towards her also.
“Kagome, hey, are you enjoying yourself tonight?” He was a little out of breath from sprinting to reach her before Sesshomaru did. His tall muscular form bent over slightly causing his shaggy black hair to fall over his eyes.
 
“Hn.” The stoic indifferent demon turned her impassive face away from him and continued to her table in hope to grab her clutch and make a quick swift exit. Sadly luck was not on her side. Bankostu followed her grabbing her hand gently turning her to face him once more.
 
“Will you dance with me?” Glittering green eyes pleaded trying to search through her bright ocean blue eyes.
 
She replied callously, “I do not think your fiancé Kaugra would much appreciate you dancing with another woman.” She turned and almost made it to the table adorning Sesshomaru and a very drunken Kaugra.
 
“Kagome please!” He requested desperately. Sesshomaru who had noticed the two conversing realized Kagome was attempting to make her way back to the table, so he also returned unfortunately having to suffer a few moments with Kaugra.
 
“Bankostu, I suggest you leave her alone it seems she is not interested.” Sesshomaru stated coolly, his eyes waiting apprehensively at what was to happen next.
 
“Stay out of this Sesshomaru, no one asked you.” He had never snapped at Sesshomaru before. Kagome lifted a sculpted eyebrow as she watched the two bicker. How useless, she finally made her way to her bag and was about to leave when Kaugra screeched.
 
“WHAT THE FUCK!? That bitch stole my phone!” She sprinted over to Kagome with her demonic speed, her hand reached up to punch Kagome in the head. She really wasn't thinking straight, a blood red strap had fallen down her arm revealing her lace black bra, and her exotic makeup with aggressively smudged around her eyes with hair falling in her face. Kagome turned grabbing Kagura's wrist in her hand with remarkable speed and grace.
 
“It would not be wise of you to touch me. Retrieve your phone from your handbag sitting on the table.” Her voice blew frost over Kaugra, Bankostu had come as Kaugra was trying to hit Kagome, she was an embarrassment. Kagome dropped the wrist as if it were a piece of rotten meat and exited promptly after Bankostu lead Kaugra to her bag and their table.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Kagome jumped into the limo reminiscing the events of the night, she wasn't sure there was a specific word to describe it. Unsuccessful. Frustrating. Interesting. Yes interesting. The driver stopped in front of a small petrol station allowing Kagome to go inside and purchase a few more packs of cigarettes. While she was paying she allowed her eyes to wander when she heard screams outside, her eyes searched through the darkness when she saw the origin of the scream. A little boy had fallen in the road and was frozen in place, a large truck barreling in his direction. Kagome dashed out of the store into the road her arms reaching out to grab the child.