InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Sex is a Killer ❯ Another dream ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Thanks for the reviews again, more would always be appreciated but no worries!! I'm going to try and write a chapter a day, but if I miss any time then I'll make it up as soon as I can. Sorry for the shortened chapter and it isn't as exciting as the others, the next one will be longer and filled with lots of drama! Enjoyyy. xx
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Kagome has never been so terrified since she became demon; she kept emotions at bay feeling they were just useless additions to your life proving only to distract you from your real goal. However as she raced outside at the speed of light she was terrified, petrified for this small child standing frozen in the street. Her arms scooped him up just as the truck would have made contact; instead however it made contact with her back sending her flying into a tree, the small boy cradled against her chest. Shit. She thought, as she slowly put the child down next to her. The truck had stopped, however when the man saw the female lying stiffly against a tree he clambered back into his truck in fear that he might of killed her and the child. Kagome did not accept death; it was simply an excuse for the weak. “Child stay,” her voice was ragged from the impact and injuries. She shuffled around in her bag searching for her phone; once she reached it she dialed the last number she had made a call to. Izayoi. With much effort she lifted the phone to her ear.
 
“Hello Kagome! What can I do for you? It's awfully late.” Izayoi's chirpy voice sang from the other end of the receiver.
 
“Help…” Kagome wheezed and she dropped the phone. The child was sitting besides her weeping silently, she pulled him towards her and began stroke his hair and drawing small patterns on his back. This seemed an effective relaxation technique, “Child, what is your name?” Speaking was becoming increasingly more difficult.
 
“Shippo,” the small red-headed boy yawned out before cuddling into Kagome's chest and falling into a deep slumber. Kagome motioned for the limo driver to retrieve the child and bring it to her home; there the security guard would place him safely in her home. The frightened driver quickly and obediently did as he was told and scurried off to her home the small child resting peacefully in the vehicle. Fuck this is painful. Kagome continued to fall in and out of conciseness when Izayoi and Toga arrived. They hurried over to her gaping at what they saw, Izayoi instantly burst into tears.
 
“Kagome what happened to you,” Toga whispered calmly.
 
Kagome used the last bit of her energy to reply, she felt her lungs were going to bust. She was almost certain one had collapsed. “Car accident. No hospitals, shi…” she wheezed out before she fell unconscious. Toga carried the cold inu-demon into their car and sped off towards their mansion.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
“Oh god yes...” Kikyo panted as he pounded roughly into her, god how she loved this, it was pure bliss. “Faster,” a loud moan escaped her lipstick smeared mouth. She gave up trying to keep up with the half- demon a long time ago; he was too fast for her. She simply lied under him, legs spread open. Naraku grunted as he thrust more quickly in and out of her, she wasn't particularly tight, but she was good enough. He felt her walls clench as she reached her peak and him shortly afterwards shooting his seed deep inside her. He collapsed next to her, 3 rounds of hot sex can do that to you. “Fuck Naraku that was great.” Her voice was thick with lust and appreciation.
 
“Leave him.” Magenta eyes locked with hard brown orbs. He was begging on the inside, he loved her, he had the money to support her and her materialistic needs, and he refused to believe that she loved that mutt-face Inuyasha.
 
“I can't, I already told you that.” Another lie escaped her mouth, the reality was she could leave him whenever she wanted to; Inuyasha was just another disposable bank account to her. But by fucking Naraku and dating him behind Inuyasha's back she gets twice as much money, money from Naraku, and money from Inuyasha. It worked out perfectly for her.
 
“Sue him for domestic abuse! I can save you from that wretched excuse for a man.” He bitterly spat out, this was an argument they had often. Kikyo had convinced him Inuyasha forced her to stay with him by threatening to kill her and her family and beating her. She knew Inuyasha would never lay a finger on her, but Naraku didn't know that and she let him believe what he wanted to. God how he wanted her all to himself.
 
“Baby listen,” she cooed, “I'm going to marry him, and then divorce him after he `cheats' on me. We'll take all his money and live an even richer life!” You could practically see the dollar signs in Kikyo's eyes, she was hesitant to marry Inuyasha, she knew he would never cheat on her so she had been planning and scheming, postponing the marriage in an attempt to find something to frame him with. Naraku's hand clenched his nails piercing into his palms drawing blood. He really disliked the idea of Kikyo marrying him. She rubbed her hand against his toned chest, he had an amazing body, she loved that rugged bad boy image.
 
“What if something goes wrong?” He was very doubtful of this plan Kikyo devised, but if anyone could pull it off it would be her. She was extremely manipulative, how else would she have been able to capture the heart of Naraku Masaaki?
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Fuck. He woke up panting, covered in sweat. Another dream, he had been having them ever since the night of the gala. She was his temptress destined to destroy him.
 
Her naked form was lying in front of him, for him and only him to admire. His eyes traveled from her brilliant blue eyes shining wildly with arousal, down the valley of her breast, her long black locks were sprawled around her. The vision of an angel. His hands grabbed her small hips placing his head in between her shaven womanhood, she smelled delicious. His tongue darted out to taste the juices that had escaped, it was his drug. He quickly lapped them up desiring to taste more, sliding his tongue into her swirling it around, exploring her. A loud moan of approval escaped Kagome's whimpering mouth, her hips bucked against his mouth begging him to go faster.His member was rock solid, never before had female created such a need in him. He placed himself at her entrance slowly entering her, her tight walls clenched against his aching member. She whimpered, “Faster please,” He tortured her slowly pumping in and out of her, “Sesshomaru…” she moaned and he was sent over the edge, He thrust viscously in and out of her, her body moving to meet his. Their bodies were laced in a thin layer of sweat glistening with each movement. He pumped in and out, he felt her meet her climax and was about to meet his.
 
And then he woke up. It seems as if the gods truly enjoyed tormenting him. He crawled out of his black silk sheets and painfully walked to his bathroom. He doubted even a cold shower would heal his aching member. Each dream continued to become more provocative, he didn't know how much more of this he could stand. Climbing into his icy shower he began pondering on how to approach the situation. It was obvious both his beast and body lusted over her, but how would he sedate this lust. Should he find another play thing? That would definitely satisfy some of his sexual needs, however it would not be the same, and he would still long her. He finally came to the conclusion that no other female was worthy for him other than her and he would win her love, no matter what it takes. Satisfied with his conclusion, and his little problem taken care of, he climbed out of the shower preparing for the day.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Kagome awoke the next day lying in a lavish unknown room adorning a pair of cotton shorts and a t-shirt. She stood up suddenly regretting the action as she doubled over in pain. Fuck, I forgot about the accident. Who changed me? SHIPPO! I need to get back to him. She straightened herself up, dragging herself through the door while grabbing her handbag that held her money and phones. Luck however was not on her side, her iphone was out of battery and she refused to use her blackberry for non-business related ventures, it could cause a load of trouble. As she trudged down the hall she passed a mirror. Wow she looked like shit.
 
There were massive purple bags under her eyes signifying lack of sleep; her body had spent the entire night trying to heal itself. Her long charcoal tresses were disheveled looking as if she had spent the entire night having wild sex. The black eyeliner she had worn the night before was slightly smudged under her icy eyes and her body adorned cuts and bruises everywhere. God damn, it would take 2 days to completely heal.
 
“Kagome,” a smooth cool voice replied from behind. She turned around to meet a pair of very curious golden orbs.
 
“Yes Sesshomaru?” her voice was a mere whisper, a raspy effort. His eyes wandered her body then suddenly glazed with a passionate fury neither knew he was capable of.
 
“What happened.” It wasn't a question, it was a demand. His voice stone, anger pulsating throughout him.
“I got in a car accident, please leave me. I must return to my home.” Speaking with Sesshomaru was taking immense effort, how she hated being weak. She was one of the strongest demons known to man, people feared her. This state she was in was worse than hell for her. Suddenly she was in the air, cradled by a pair of two strong arms being led down the stairs.
 
“I will return you.” Was his cool reply, maybe his luck was turning? She felt so light in his arms, like a child so frail. Her head fell against his chest, her body felt like it weighed a ton, she couldn't pull her self to lift her head it was just too painful. So she settled on glaring him. He placed him in his hybrid car fastening her.
 
“I don't need your help,” she wheezed, trying to unfasten the seatbelt. She could really be too stubborn at times. Sesshomaru dialed Sango's number asking for Kagome's address and began driving to her apartment. He looked over at his fallen angel and noticed she had fallen asleep. She flinched in her sleep when she heard a deep feral growl, Sesshomaru was looking at all the bruises on his body, he knew they wouldn't last long but that someone even dared touched what was his was absolutely preposterous.
 
Kill.
 
Excuse me?
 
Kill the one who did this to mate.
 
No she is not my mate! She is an infuriating frustration, she proves to be only a distraction to my work.
 
She is smart, witty, andfearless. She is perfect.
 
Hn.
 
His beast responded very strongly to this female, this was very strange. There had been a few hopefuls over the years, his beast had shown a slight interest in them, but his beast was now pulsating with desire. He was doomed.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Kagome woke up feeling extremely groggy and weak, she felt as if she had just broken a high fever but had yet to recover from all the other symptoms of an illness. Her tanned hand reached over to turn her alarm clock 5:00 p.m. wow it was late.
 
“Shippo?” Her voice had returned its silky waves reached out to the petrified child in the closet. He sprinted at full speed to her and jumped on her bed. She patted his head and began drawing circles on his back, her mother had always done that to her before she died, it always made her calm down. “Tell me child, where are your parents.” His green orbs flicked up to meet hers.
“I have never had parents, I lived in an orphanage for the first 4 years of my life and then I ran away. I didn't like it there very much, it wasn't nice.” He fiddled with his small hands wondering what was going to happen now that this lady knew his secret.

Kagome's heart leapt out for this child. She hadn't felt such warmth in her since before Inuyasha broke up with her. It had been years. “Shippo, my name is Kagome Higurashi. How would you like to stay here and live with me?” Her icy eyes defrosted and illustrated warmth; it was a rare sight for her. Shippo immediately embraced his new mother, his face was beaming. This was so great; this is what he wanted his entire life. “Come let me get dressed and we will go buy you some clothes.” She led him to the shower and undressed him, then in the flash of light undressed herself and stepped in with him. Speedily she washed both their hair and cleaned him before emerging from the steamy shower. “Now, what shall we give you to wear now?” Kagome pondered, her eyes glowed slightly and Shippo's clothes were cleaned. He was amazed! His mother was a miko-demoness, a very rare sight indeed.
 
“Wow mama is so cool!” Kagome doubted that smile would ever fade, and returned his with one of her own. She tied her long hair into a messy ponytail on top of her hair slipping on a flowy spaghetti strap top, skinny jeans, and a pair of black ballet flats. She grabbed her car keys and hand bag making a mental note to buy a more child appropriate car later. They exited her building Shippo running full speed towards the exit shoving the doors to get through running solid into a now furious black haired woman. Shit, Kaugra.