InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Sex is a Killer ❯ It's nice to meet you ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Shit shit shit! Kagome pushed on the petal of her car harder as she watched the speed meter rise up to 120 km/h, skillfully avoiding the terrified pedestrians she arrived at work one minute early. Damn it all to hell. What a way to begin the day, the alarm clock not going off and waking up an hour later followed by a wonderfully cold shower. For some bizarre reason the gods decided to punish her with a broken water heater.
 
“Coffee now.” Kagome demanded fiercely the moment she stepped into her office. Her now petrified secretary Yura scampered away to retrieve her boss the holy substance. Kagome plopped into her leather chair sighing as she pulled out her laptop. It's going to be a long day.
 
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
 
Sesshomaru growled deeply. This was ridiculous. How dare his father force him to give his brother a job at his company? Maybe a mailman or his own personal secretary, yes that would be efficient, his secretary. Sesshomaru smirked as he thought of the possibilities.
 
“Hey shit face! I here dad made you give me a job!” Inuyasha burst into his office a smug grin plastered on his face.
 
“Half-breed. Refrain from using such crude language in my presence.” Gold vs. Gold eyes battled with each other. Ice vs. fire.
 
“Whatever ice-prick. What am I supposed to do?”
 
“If you are to work for me, your urge to attempt to insult me will end. Immediately. You are to work as my secretary, now remove yourself.”
 
“YOU'RE SECRETARY! Fuck you Sesshomaru I would rather drop dead than work as your secretary!” Inuyasha's booming voice resulted in Sesshomaru's eyebrow twitching and an ice cold glare shot in Inuyasha's direction.
 
“Then drop dead.” Inuyasha stormed out of the office smashing several glass objects before exiting.
 
“Oh and Inuyasha,” Sesshomaru said calmly through the intercom that connects his and Inuyasha's office. “There is to be meetings with Miko Corp. make sure that it happens.”
 
 
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Kagome straightened out her black pencil skirt and walked over to the wall adorning all the windows. She had a spectacular view of Tokyo, the bustling city that used to make her feel at home. All of the people that were walking, smiling, conversing with friends, the little coffee shops adorning each corner. It was a lot like New York, she though. But she felt like a foreigner. Was it because she had yet to visit her family? Was it because she hasn't seen all of her old friends? Or was it because Inuyasha lives here, and the constant reminder of him makes her feel empty? After allowing herself a brief moment of self-pity her face hardened once more and she exited her office.
 
“Yura, what appointments do I have?” Kagome said with disgust as she looked at her trampy secretary. Yura's short red skirt barely hid her private parts and her black button up shirt was not buttoned very high revealing her immense cleavage. Her expensive perfume caused Kagome's nose to wrinkle at the putrid smell.
 
“Your last one is at 4.” Ugh that high pitched fake voice killed Kagome inside, it made her nauseous.
 
“Hn.” 3:30, just enough time to get decent coffee and a sandwich. Perfect! Smiling brightly inward Kagome left the office building and began walking to the nearest coffee shop. Maybe her luck was finally changing.
 
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
 
“Can I have one vanilla cappuccino and a ham with cheese sandwich on brown bread?”
 
“For here or to go?”
 
“To go.” Kagome said kindly, she felt the need to be nice to the people who worked at Starbucks. She needed a small reminder of New York. As Kagome grabbed the small brown bag she turned around and collided solid into a… wall? What? Kagome opened her eyes to see a tall man with shaggy midnight hair lying on the floor across from her. “Oh I'm so sorry!” Quicker than the blink of an eye she was beside him helping him to his feet.
 
“Shit.” He mumbled looking down at his grey Armani suit now covered in coffee and sandwich bits.
 
“I apologize! I didn't see you there; I can buy you a new one. I'm normally not this clumsy…” Kagome froze and looked up into the most brilliantly green eyes she's ever seen in her life.
 
“Um… its no problem.” He blushed as he noticed he was still holding her petit hand. He had never seen such a beautifully unique demoness. His normally arrogant façade was quickly wiped away and replaced with a strangely… gentleman one. “I'm Bankostu Masa.” He said shyly, what a foreign feeling for him.
 
“Oh I'm Kagome, Kagome Higurashi. It's a pleasure to meet you,” her calm composure reinstated; as she glanced at her clock she noticed it was 3:50. “I apologize, I have to go. And again, I'm sorry for ruining your suit!” Kagome hurried out of her office running surprisingly swiftly for someone wearing red pumps.
 
Kagome Higurashi…. He thought allowing a small smile to drift on his face.
 
 
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
 
3:57 Ha! Perfect timing. Kagome quickly straightened herself in the mirror pulling her long wavy hair out of the confines of a hair tie letting it cascade down her back. The moment she sat on her seat Yura's obnoxious voice made its way through the intercom. “Your clients have arrived.” As soon as the intercom clicked indicating the person on the other line hung up, in walked Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. Wonderful.