InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my sister my lover? ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ok so this fic will be good i promise so many twist an turns. In this story Inuyasha is still half demon but he dose not know about it. On his eighteenth brithday things will change but thats a sequel for another time i hope you enjoy an leave me some feed back.

~Thought~
!!Dreaming!!
"Talking"

~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


!!! Dream !!!



Her long dark hair flowed dowm her back as he watched her blue eyes stair into his soul. Her beautiful pink lips separated as she spoke softly to him. " Inuyasha you are the man of my dreams. Even if i am your step sister what i feel is love an nothing can change that. Come to me." Watching her hands place on top of his shoulders he smiled. "Kagome i love you." Her lips pressed against his as he felt the heat between them rise. Her pail hand slowly slid down his thigh as he egarly waited for her to touch him there.



!!!! End Dream !!!!!



Beep Beep Beep Beep.

Stairing over her new brothers bed she laughed. "Inuyasha we are going to be late for school. My mom told you that you shouldn stay out late, on school nights." Lookin around her brothers room she smiled. ~He is such a pervert.~ Dark blue walls coverd his room along with half naked girls on the them. He was coverd in a black blanket which matched his dresser an computer desk. Seeing him grown an shoot up he hit his head on the wall that stood lower in his room.

Now laughing as hard as she could, Kagome held her side. "I'm dressed ill meet you down stairs but hurry up were going to be late." Turning around in her green an white school uniform that showed off her long legs and busty top, she ran for his door an down the steps.

~ Why do i keep dreamin about her she is such a bitch waken me up like that.~ Lookin around for his clean uniform he sighed grabin it an going to the bath room. Lookin down at his boxers, he noticed his hard on from his dream still standing. "Great just fucking great Kagome." ~Why do i have to long for a girl that i can not have. My dad is stupid he remaired to Miss Higurashi when we moved to bum fuck no where. He made me leave all of my friends and dragged me out here.~ Stairin into the mirror he looked into his unnatural eye color. Amber/gold eyes his hair was long and dark yet he allways wonderd where he got his eye color from. ~ I lie most of the time an tell people that i wear contacts but it sometimes freaks me out.

Brushin his hair he grabbed his clothes an threw them on. Running down the stairs he saw her waiting at the door for him.

"Inuyasha so i have to ask did you go to Mirokus party last night?" A young sixteen year old girl spoke as she staired at her seventeen year old brother.

Walking on the side walk now headed to school he thought back to the night befor. "Yea I got wasted an left my car over there again, couldn drive drunk. I didnt want your mom bitchin me out."

Kagome smacked his arm playfully. "Well my mother just worrys about you Inuyasha i promise she is a nice women when you get to know her. ~ He hates her so much, an i have no clue why. Maybe he misses his real mom. I was also against my mom remarrin to a man who had two children but his eldes is away or somthing, i think his name is Sesshomaru i met him at the weddin but he looks so..so..gay.~ Kagome started laughin.

Inuyasha looked down at the girl strangly. "What are you so giggle for?"

"Wouldn you like to Know Inuyasha." Lookin foward she saw her best friend. "Well we split ways here, ill see you at lunch brother of mine." Seein Sango made her day. "So guess what your boyfriend did last night?"

Sango was a tall sporty girl in high school, she had a body that showed guys up yet she was still femail clearly. "He threw that party like i told him not to!"


Kagome staired at her up set friend. Lookin foward she seen her school. ~ This school is huge an in it i am head cheerleader of my squad number one in my grades. An yet I'm all most never happy here. Ever since my father and mother split i have really missed my younger brother. My father took him an it was just me an my mom for a while. Every day I'm starting to feel like i will have that normal family life i so badly want.~


"Earth to Kagome. Are you even hearing me?" Sango shouted into her friends ear while shutin her locker door.



Coming out of her daze she smiled at her friend. "I'm sorry its been a long morning sango. Lets go to first period ok."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br>

Miroku threw his arm around his friend. "So hows it going livin with your hot little sister?" Miroku was around 5'8 where his girlfriend sango was about 5'11. He had short black shaggy hair and played the drums his favord color was purple and his other favord thing was women. His eyes were green an bright like his mood allways was.



Inuyasha ran his hand threw his dark bangs. "Man i dont know what I'm going to do with my self."


"Well dude its your last year here, an when its over you can move away an try to forget her, you know it wont be that bad. I mean how long have you guys lived together now?



"Four months nine days." Inuyasha spoke. Miroku started to laugh. "You really keeping count there arnt you man?"



Walking to his locker he watched his girlfriend walk down the hall. ~ For the past two months i have dated Kikyo Himes, she was what most of the men in my school wanted an i had her. Yet the girl of my dreams was not her!~



Kikyo was around 5'5 an had brown eyes and shoulder length black hair, an a attiude that said dont talk to me. A real bitch she was. "Inuyasha why didnt you pick me up for school this morning?" Lookin down at his cell phone he sighed. "Kiki i got to get to class we will talk later ok." Doggin a fight he ran his way to class.



Kikyo looked over at her best friend Rei. "If he thinks he is getting away from me that easy, hes got another thing comein to him!"


Rei started to laugh. "Oh kiki what on earth are you thinking about doing?"



Ok so thats the first chapter i hope you review an tell me what you think.