InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my sister my lover? ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
So here is your second chapter as i wait for someone to review an tell me if they like it or not. enjoy the read love you all.

"Speaking"
~Thought~
!!!Dreaming!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stai ring at the class room clock to hit the one the girl sighed. ~Why dose this stuped math class allways take the longest it must be the fact that lunch is next.~ Looking to her side she watched a boy named Kouga smile at her. ~ He is so werid he has asked me out atleast three times this year and summer just went over...So that says it all. Maybe he is in love with me or something. I dont know an i really just dont want to find out.


"Kagome Higurashi! Are you day dreaming or going to become a clock?"


~That Ms. Hiten she is the worst teacher ever and she hates me!~ "No Ms.Hiten i was deciding what i wanted to eat for lunch. Her fellow class mates laughed as Kagome watched the teachers anger flicker in her eyes.


"Miss Higurasho you will spend detention in this class room at three this after noon, an If you are not here you can kiss chearleading goodbye!"


Kagome gulped as she herd the bell an headed for lunch. "This is total bull shit..." She spoke to her self. Kouga walked along the side of his favored girl today was his day he would get the date he wanted.


"That was just harsh what Ms Hiten said to you." Blue eyes clashed with green eyes of the very male she did not want to talk to.

"Kouga i will not go out with you, ok?"


Placeing a hand on the girls shoulder he stoped her in her tracks. "Kagome your not talking to any one and i just wanted one date thats all. Please just give me a shot im actuly a really nice guy."


Runing a hand threw her long dark hair she looked around at the people walking the halls. seeing inuyasha an kikyo walk hand an hand made something in her speak. "Yes how about tonight Sirra is throwing a welcome back to school party at her house. Ill just meet you there ok."


Smiling from ear to ear he gulped. "Thats great kissing her on the cheek he ran to catch up with his football friends.

Inuyasha watched Kouga Scruff placing his hands on his Kagome, his hands tightend as he felt Kikyos glare burn a hole in his head.


"What is your deal Inuyasha?"


"Nothing Kikyo why dont i just meet you at the lunch room." Running ahead to catch up with kagome, Kikyo stormed down the hall way in a rage. ~Oh Inuyasha will pay tonight for this! He will tell me why he has been acting like that with me.~

Kagome was in compleate shock that Kouga kissed her cheek. ~Wow i never thought he would have the courge to do that. He must really like me...~ Slitly smileing she walked to the lunch room.


"Hey Kags wait up." Smileing Kagome laughed. "Wont Kikyo be mad that your walking with me brother?"

Inuyasha sighed. "Kagome i..." Looking into her blue eyes he lost thought of what he was planning to say like ~ I long you please dont talk to kouga. Sounded really good yet, he couldn. Sighing he grabbed her hand.


"Why are you pulling me?"

Inuyasha groweld. "I'm hungry lets go eat."


Laughing she skipped down the hall with her brother. "So Kouga an i are going out on are first real date tonight Inuyasha."


review an ill keep going hope you all like it so far