InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Tiny Kagome ❯ Visitors ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

:x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:': x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:'
:x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:': x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:'
 
My Tiny Kagome
 
:x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:': x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:'
 
Chapter Three, Visitors
 
 
 
`So, he's been with Kikyou the whole time?' Thought Kagome. `It still hurts.'
 
“Well, lady Kagome. May I ask a favor of you?”
 
“What is it, Miroku?”
 
“At the size you are now, I was wondering since you're in my hand if you would do me the honor of bearing my chil-“
 
“Ahhh!” She screamed in incomprehension at his request before he could finish. Sango comes over to Miroku and takes Kagome out of his hand along with the tiny kimonos. `Wait! These kimonos look and feel expensive. I'll ask them later.'
 
Then Sango punches Miroku on top of the head saying angrily, “Don't you ever scare Kagome like that Houshi!”
 
“Kagome and I are going to bath in the spring nearby. No following pervert. The same goes for you Inuyasha!”
 
Then she left with Kagome's big yellow bag and Kagome in her hands. When Sango went to the spring she puts down the bag and looks at Kagome in her left hand.
 
“Kagome, do you know the one responsible for doing this to you?”
 
“Not really. The male fairy, Seisho said his Master arranged this to be done to me. He is to come for me within a week.”
 
Sango places Kagome on the ground. “Sango?”
 
“Hmm?” The youkai exterminator said looking at her friend.
 
“Could you take out that wooden bowl that I never seem to use?”
 
“Yes. And you want me to fill it with water, am I correct?”
 
“Yeah.” So Sango takes the wooden bowl out of the yellow big backpack and dips it into the hot spring to fill it with water. Then she sat it by the spring.
 
“Thanks, Sango.”
 
“Your welcome.”
 
The ladies slips out of they're clothes and enter the waters for a bath. After bathing they dries off. Kagome dries with a rag and Sango with a towel. Then the girls got dressed into their kimonos and heads back to camp.
 
:x:'
:x:':x:':x:':x:':x:'
:x:'
 
 
When the youkai exterminator and the tiny miko returns to the campsite they decided it was time to eat. Kagome ate out of one of her buddle top caps. `I can't go home like this. Mom probably wouldn't let me come back if she sees me like this.'
 
“Everyone, get packed. We're leaving to the village of Keade's.” Spoke Inuyasha from his spot in a tree.
 
:x:'
:' Kagome's Point of view :'
:x:'
 
 
On our way to Keade's I can feel we're being watched. Inuyasha is walking ahead of us. Shippou is on Miroku's shoulder while Kirara is on Sango's. I am in her left hand.
Just when I was going to ditch the thought of us being watched a big brown slimy looking monster jumps out of the wooded area blocking our path and landed in front of Inuyasha. It has tiny brown horns all over its body.
 
There is thick clear saliva coming out of its mouth that had yellow razor sharp teeth. The eyes are a sickly yellow with no white around it and only black pupils. It's eyes landed on Sango then it scans the whole group.
 
“Hear! Give me the woman Sango. She has caught the eye of my appeal and I shall kill her. For the male I be fond of seeks her and sees her as a worthy mate.”
 
Miroku steps forward. “Did you tell this love interest of yours how you feel?”
 
The creature turns into her humanoid form. Her brown straight hair came down to her lower back. Her eyes are more like Inuyasha's now. She looks more of a decent human. Except her ears are a little pointed. She is dressed in a dark purple kimono. This appearance is much different than the way she looked before.
 
“I did. But he doesn't love me and only looks for Sango in mating.”
 
Miroku looks as if he is trying not to look angry. Sango blushes a deep scarlet. Then a silver-black dragon with large wings enters the clearing. Inuyasha was able to attack it with Tetsusaiga but was stopped.
 
“Inuyasha, no!”
 
Looking back at Sango he stops. Then wonders why he can't get rid of the two before them. The dragon picks the humanoid female up by the collar of her kimono and throws her into a tree. THUNK!
 
“Tory!! I gave you orders not to try and harm what is mine!”
 
His smooth voice is heard loudly in the area. The female lays on the ground not moving but is still breathing. Then the dragon turns his head in the direction of the group. His blood red eyes bored into Sango's. Then he changes into his humanoid from. He looks Sango's age but we all know he's older. His black hair reaches his knee cabs and his eyes turns into a silver color. He is handsome. A black outfit similar to Sesshoumaru's covers his body.
 
:x:'
:' Normal point of view:' '
:x:'
 
 
Shippou previously grabbed Kagome with the most gentleness he could. The male youkai steps forward toward Sango. “Sango?”
 
“Yani-sama,”
 
To him, Sango still smells wonderful! Yani would bath in her sent. She's a strong beautiful woman that he consider worthy for a mate. But Yani knew Sango did not want to stop her youkai exterminating. That is fine by him. Yani gathers her hands into his and gazes into Sango's eyes saying, “I came here for you, my love. Ever since I met you, I could not stop thinking about you. Sango, will you be my mate?”
 
Yani gives her a charming smile that would make just about any girl melt, in a good way. Sango looks beyond bewildered while Miroku is turning red with jealousy and he looks further than angry. Inuyasha stood watching with an annoyed expression. “Yani-sama, I -“
 
“Sango, I will wait for you.” Came his low and soft smoothing voice that seems to have made Sango not stand up right. Yani gathers the beautiful warrior into his arms and her large weapon drops to the ground. The monk was over furious now and growled the best he could with his human vocal cords seeing red. Miroku lost control of his actions and charging forward he punches the youkai holding Sango in his arms with his left fist. Miroku watches as the youkai is caught off guard stumbling back and loosing his hold on Sango. Miroku stands next to Sango glaring at the youkai.
 
“How dare you-” Someone runs into the area giggling and smiling. A girl with soft pink shoulder length hair and a soft pink kimono with silver eyes came from the same direction as Yani.
 
“Yani! What are yo- Oh, hello Sango-sama!” The female obviously a youkai beamed.
 
:x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:': x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:'
 
Read and Review!
 
:x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:': x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:'
:x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:': x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:':x:'
 
Tangerine_Mikan AKA Mala Valvah