InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My true protector ❯ What the hell are you looking at? ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCALIMER: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA. SAD BUT TRUE.
 
Morning came all too soon as Kagome was woken up by a very aggravated Inuyasha, demanding his breakfast. With a heavy sigh, she rose from her sleeping bag and began to prepare breakfast for everyone. When she was done she passed the ramen to everyone. Hiten, having never seen the type of food before, eyed the contents of his bowl with curiosity.
 
“Um….Kagome. What is this stuff?”
 
“It's called ramen. Basically, it's flavored noodles. I brought a lot from my home. It's the only thing that Inuyasha seems to eat.”
 
“Is not!” Inuyasha screamed before stuffing more ramen in his mouth, proving her point. Kagome just shook her head and turn back to Hiten, who was half way done with his bowl.
 
“This is delicious. You're one great cook Kagome. I think I'm gonna like traveling around with you guys if I get Kagome's cooking everyday.”
 
Kagome blushed and thanked Hiten for the complement. Then she looked at Inuyasha, who looked like he was ready to explode.
 
`Oh boy, here was go. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and….'
 
“Who the hell do you think you are? I never said that it was ok for you to travel with us and since I'm the leader of this group, what I say goes.”
 
“Didn't you say the same thing last night? I think Kagome and Lady made it perfectly clear that I am traveling with you and there is nothing you can do about it. So suck it up and deal wi….”
 
Hiten trailed off as a swirl of green leaves appeared in the doorway of the hut. Out of that swirl, a girl who looked to be 9 or 10 appeared with a long package in her arms.
 
“Hello, I am Jaido, a vassal of the immortal Lady. I have to deliver these items to the one called Hiten.”
 
“That's me. What do you have for me?”
 
She handed him the long package and he quickly open it. Inside was the Thunder Pike in all its glory. A huge smile was plastered on his face as he looked at his old, trusty weapon.
 
“Lady said that is to help you protect Kagome. She also said to give you these so you will be fiercer in battle.” Jaido said as she held out the two flaming wheels that Hiten used to fly.
 
“I thought I destroy one of them with my arrows.”
 
Jaido looked at Kagome and smiled. “You did, but my lady has great power and was able to repair them as well as replace the magic that was in them to begin with. A simple task for one as powerful as Lady. Well I have done my duty, so now I must return to my lady. Goodbye and good luck.” Then she disappeared in a swirl of leaves.
 
“Well if there are no more distractions, can we get going now.” Inuyasha said as he left the hut. After putting the wheels on his feet, Hiten was going to go out of the hut, but when he turned, he saw Kagome bending over, gathering her things, and putting them in her backpack. From were he was standing he got a very nice view of her ass.
 
“This girl's got a nice ass on her. Think of all the stuff I could do to it.” He thought with a smug grin on his face. No one in the group knew this but Hiten was actually a bigger pervert than Miroku was. To say this was going to be an interesting journey was an understatement.
 
So all of them set out on their quest for the jewel shards. Inuyasha was walking in front of the group sending death glares at Hiten every so often. He was followed by Sango with Kilala on her shoulder and Miroku with Shippo on his. They were in their own little world, having a not so interesting conversation, which left Kagome and Hiten in the back. Hiten was walking a little behind Kagome, were he was participating in his new favorite pastime, staring at Kagome ass and picturing all the things he could do to her.
 
Inuyasha had noticed that Hiten was looking at something with great interest. But, being the dim-wit hanyou that he is, he just couldn't figure it out. He slowed his pace until he was in the back next to Hiten. He followed Hiten's line of sight and that's when it finally hit him.
 
“Stop staring at Kagome, you sick pervert. You're worse than Miroku.”
 
Everyone immediately stopped to see what he was yelling about.
 
“And what are you gonna do if I don't? They are my eyes and I'll look at anything I please.” He smirked in a very Koga-ish way. By this point, Inuyasha's blood was boiling, which meant that he was about to say or do something stupid and most likely get sat.
 
“I don't know why you're looking at her any way. It ain't like she's pretty or anything.”
 
“Is that what you really think Inuyasha?” Kagome's voice was quiet and full of sorrow. Inuyasha instantly regretted his words.
 
“I'm sorry Inuyasha.”
 
“What, Kagome…”
 
Kagome clenched her fists and shouted at the top of her lungs, “SIT! I sorry Inuyasha that I'm not the beauty that Kikyo was. I'm sorry that I'm not as good as Kikyo was. I'm sorry that for being a worthless, good for nothing human. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'M SORRY!!!!!”
 
And with that she ran off into the woods, tears falling from he eyes like rain. Inuyasha just sat there, too stunned to move.
 
“You idiot!” He turned to see Sango's face red with anger. “How could say that you heartless bastard!” She then began to beat him senseless.
 
“You two stay here with her. I'm going to find Kagome and make sure she is alright. I'll try to bring her back by night fall.”
 
Miroku and Shippo nodded as Hiten flew off, following Kagome's scent.