InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My true protector ❯ The plan ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. I do own Kyo and his family
 
By following Kagome's scent of wildflowers and spring rain, Hiten found her sitting in a clearing next to a stream. She had her knees hugged to her chest, letting her tears fall freely. His heart felt a twinge of pain to see the girl like this but he didn't know why.
 
`It's because you like her.'
 
`What? Who are you and no I don't.'
 
`I'm your voice of reason and yes you do.'
 
`I'm just her protector. I'm here to do my job and then I'm outta here. Who cares what happens to her after that.'
 
`You do. You've been interested in her ever since you first saw her. You weren't going to let your brother kill her. After you got the shards, you were planning on taking her to your bed.'
 
`Well now, that's not a bad idea. I'll take this girl into my bed. At least I'll have some fun while I'm forced to hang around with this group.'
 
`That's not what I meant you baka!'
 
But Hiten was no longer listening. He had a plan. Kagome was vulnerable and weak right now. A perfect time to use that weakness to his advantage. He smiled to himself as he walked into the clearing where Kagome was. He sat behind her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.
 
“It's OK Kagome. Inuyasha doesn't know what he's talking about.”
 
Kagome jumped a little when she felt someone hug her but relaxed when she saw it was Hiten. In her depressed mind, she didn't care who was comforting her. Her thoughts wonder to what Inuyasha would think if he saw them like this. That's when she got an idea.
 
“Hiten, I have a favor to ask you.”
 
“What is it?”
 
“I want you to help me get back at Inuyasha. I want you to act like my intended. I want to make him eat his own words and turn green with jealousy.”
 
“What's in it for me?”
“What do you want?” She said almost afraid to ask. He smirked maliciously. Oh there was something he wanted alright.
 
“I will help you but, in return I want to be the one who takes your virginity. It doesn't have to be now but, when you're ready, I want to be your first.”
 
Kagome was stunned. How could he ask for that? But she really wanted to make Inuyasha mad. It wouldn't be so bad losing it to Hiten. He is rather handsome and he said he would wait until she was ready.
 
“OK, it's a deal, but it will only happen when I'm ready, got it?
 
“Got it. From now on, whatever I do in front of him, just pretend you like it and along with it.”
 
She nodded; silently worrying about what she had gotten herself into. They stood up and walked back to where everybody else was waiting.