InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Off Again, On Again ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi. I just enjoy making them do things to each other.
 
Well, the plot bunnies seem to keep fornicating and multiplying. I have no idea for how much longer this fic will go on.
 
Happy New Year!!
 
 
Warnings: Lemons including gangbangs
 
 
Off Again, On Again - Chapter 4
 
Kagome rang the door buzzer to announce her arrival. She waited a few minutes before Miroku opened the door. “Come in. I'm sorry you had to wait. Where's InuYasha?”
 
“I'm the one that should apologize. I'm early. He had to run some errands first and was going to meet me here,” she answered.
 
The doctor grinned. “Well, come on back. Anxious to get to work?”
 
“A little,” she admitted. “Plus this really is helping InuYasha more than you can imagine.”
 
He led her to the comfortable break room after she changed. “Might as well relax while we wait for him. Would you like something?”
 
“Just some water, thanks,” Kagome replied.
 
Miroku handed her a bottle from the refrigerator and then sat down. “Do you mind if I ask you something?”
 
She shook her head.
 
“You had at least some experience when you married InuYasha, didn't you.” The doctor leaned back against the couch and shifted a bit.
 
“Enough to tell you have a pretty good hard-on.” She grinned.
 
“Yes, well, my personal assistant isn't here today and that last one gave me a real case of blue balls. Normally Sango would help relieve the problem, but this is her day off.” He shifted and his erection poked through the gap in his robe.
 
Kagome opened her kimono and lay back on the couch. “Might as well take care of it. No point in both of us being miserable right now.”
 
Miroku moved to her and reached down to stroke between her folds. “My, you are hot, aren't you?”
 
“Just thinking about coming here has made me horny as hell, so do us both a favor and fuck me already,” Kagome said. “And you don't need a condom because we just found out I'm pregnant. I know you test everyone for everything so I'm not worried about catching something from you.”
 
“In that case…” Miroku moved over her and plummeted into her hot channel. “Gods, you're a good fuck,” he moaned as he moved in and out of her. It didn't take long before he had spilled himself into her and pulled away, panting. He then reached down and plunged his fingers into her before he started to rub at her bundle of nerves that had hardened in response to him. He stroked and rubbed and dipped until he had her arching off of the couch into his hand as her juices pour out of her, intermingled with his.
 
“That better?” he asked as he slowed his ministrations so that he was gently following the edges of her clit.
 
“For now,” she answered.
 
“So, will you tell me some about your former experiences?” Miroku asked.
 
“You're wondering why I'll fuck just about anyone or anything?” she questioned in return. “Even though I'm married to a wonderful husband?”
 
“I'd say it actually works to his benefit in this case,” the doctor offered.
 
She nodded her head. “Yeah, I guess it does. He never would have been able to get a decent erection if it weren't for the fact he likes to watch me fuck, and I don't mind doing it. In fact, I like it. What do you want to know?”
 
“Why don't you start at the beginning?” Miroku suggested.
 
“All right. Well, when I turned fourteen, my mother took me to a special shrine. I should have known something was up when she told me to wear a simple kimono but nothing underneath it. Anyway, she took me to see a `special' priest there and told me to do whatever he instructed. He took me to a room and took my virginity - just like that. He laid me down on a bench so that one leg was on either side, opened my kimono and then fucked me. I don't think he even came and I know I didn't. He told me I was a `woman' now and to return to my mother. I guess she'd already paid them for the service so we were done. Somehow I thought something was missing about the whole experience.”
 
“I'll bet,” Miroku said. “Please continue.”
 
“It was just after that she started dating Naraku. She went out with him a couple of times and then brought him home for dinner. I was surprised when he sat down in the chair next to me at the table. My mom and he were chatting away about something when I realized that his hand was on my knee. I didn't react and so it inched a little further up. I'll have to admit that I found myself a little excited. If anything, I may have opened my legs a little further and his hand continued its path up my thigh. I couldn't believe it when he started to rub my panties between my legs. I tried to pretend nothing was going on even though I could tell I was starting to get wet because well, I liked it. I was actually disappointed when he stopped so he could eat his dinner. It wasn't for too long, though. Mama asked him if he would like to stay a little longer and maybe join us under the kotatsu.”
 
“I gather that he said he would,” the doctor interjected.
 
“Oh, yes - said he'd love to visit with our family a little longer. This time I wasn't surprised at all when he sat next to me. I was in junior high then and wore those really short skirts. When I sat down, I crossed my legs so that under the blanket my knees were facing out and my skirt was hiked up. It didn't take him any time at all before he'd not only resumed what he was doing, he slipped his fingers up under my panties and was fingering me right there in front of my family. I just sat there and didn't move while he played with me under the blanket.”
 
Miroku asked, “So did you really like it?”
 
“Yeah, I did,” Kagome admitted. After that he started coming by more often. He'd always act like he was there to see my mom - and maybe he was - but if I managed to get to where he could fondle me, he did.”
 
“So what did he do?” the doctor questioned.
 
“Once he realized I wasn't going to tell my mother and that I enjoyed it, he started getting a little bolder. He'd slip his finger up into me at the dinner table while we were waiting for something. Out on the shrine grounds he would come up behind me and slide his whole hand down my panties and fondle me, sometimes right in front of my brother or mother and they never knew. If I was out practicing my archery he came up and pretended he was helping me with my stance, but what he was doing was rubbing my breast and finger fucking me at the same time. He'd always get me so excited, but then had to leave me hanging.”
 
Miroku asked. “He didn't ever get you to cum?”
 
She continued, “I was just getting to that. One night at dinner he's sitting there playing with my clit at the dinner table while my mother clears away the dishes. I'm not really paying attention to what's being said because I'm trying not to moan and gasp. The next thing I know I hear my name, and my grandfather is volunteering for me to take him out to one of the storage sheds to see some object from the shrine. I acted reluctant but I was excited as hell at the thought of being alone with him behind a closed door. I told Jii-chan that I thought I remembered where it was, but it might take a little while since I wasn't certain. Naraku was saying that he just loved that kind of thing and not to be surprised if he didn't get sidetracked looking at other stuff. Mom's thrilled that I'm getting along with him and will show him around, and Jii-chan is happy that someone is interested in his artifacts. So, I take him out to the storage building that's furthest from the house.”
 
“Please, go on,” the doctor encouraged.
 
“I took him in and closed the door behind us and locked it. I pushed my panties down and kicked them off before I told him, `I don't know what you have planned, but now's the time to do it. Are you planning to fuck me?”
 
Miroku raised an eyebrow. “Did he?”
 
Kagome shook her head. “He ran his fingers back and forth across my entrance and clit a few times to get me good and wet before he slid two of his fingers all of the way up into me. I stood on a couple of boxes and spread my legs so that it was easier for him to finger-fuck me while he jerked himself off. My knees went so weak that I almost fell when he made me cum. He asked, `Would you like me to come back and do that again?' and of course I said I would.”
 
“I gather that he did return,” the doctor commented.
 
“Several times a week after that. I would take him out on the pretense of showing him some ancient artifact and he would finger-fuck me while jacking himself off. Or he would just drop in to see my mother so he could fondle me for a least a few minutes. I'll have to admit I looked forward to it and always made sure I was wearing a short skirt in case he showed up,” she confessed.
 
“Did you ever think you were in love with him?” Miroku questioned.
 
Kagome shook her head. “No, I just enjoyed the feelings he stirred up in my body. I liked it and wanted more.”
 
“Did he ever want to fuck you for real?” he asked.
 
“It was just before my fifteenth birthday when my great uncle died. My mom called the school to see about getting me out because we had to leave town for several days and they told her that they were giving the mock high school entrance exams and I couldn't miss them - or at least if I did there wouldn't be any makeup. She didn't know what to do because it was Jii-chan's brother who died and they had to go, but she didn't want to leave me alone in the house. She thought Naraku was a saint when he volunteered to stay with me so I wouldn't have to miss the tests.
 
“I knew I'd be home alone for a little while before Naraku got off of work, and I was pretty sure I knew why he said he'd stay with me. I decided that I didn't want there to be any misunderstandings, so I took off all of my clothes and waited for him. When he came in he called my name, and I yelled back that I was up in my room if he needed to see me. Let me tell you he looked like the Cheshire cat when he opened my door and I was laid out on top of my bed naked and waiting for him. And just so you know, I was pretty well endowed by then.
 
“He stripped faster than you can blink. `So, my little vixen, you're ready for more?' he asked. My response was to spread my legs wide for him. He started out like he had before, teasing the shit out of me with his fingers, except now he started to suckle my breasts as well. It wasn't long before I was begging him to fuck me - I wanted to feel more than just those fingers inside me. I was ready when I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance. He slid home like a hot knife into butter and I loved every minute of it. I couldn't get enough. I finally found out what I missed out on when that `priest' took my virginity.
 
“We started fucking every chance we got, which was a lot because he married my mother. When it finally occurred to me that we weren't using any kind of protection I asked him about it and he told me not to worry - if anything happened he would take care of it,” Kagome said. “I thought maybe he'd had a vasectomy or something.”
 
“Had he?” Miroku inquired.
 
“No. I was pregnant within a fairly short amount of time. He let it go until I started to show because he could just keep fucking me and not worry about it, including no bleeding periods to interrupt. Then, when he was worried my mom might notice, he took me to a doctor friend of his to take care of it,” she admitted.
 
“So you had an abortion,” he deduced.
 
“Not until after the doctor had fucked me, too. That was his payment. In fact he liked it so much that he suggested that I start getting those birth control shots ever three months so my mom would never know anything was going on. Naraku would take me for the shot, the doctor would fuck me, Naraku would fuck me, and then we'd go home.”
 
Miroku just sat back, stunned. He'd heard some pretty wild stories but this one was taking the cake.
 
Kagome just laughed at the look on his face. “I'm not done yet.”
 
“There's more?” he asked in amazement.
 
“Yes. We were fucking pretty much every day right under my family's nose when for my sixteenth birthday he told mom he wanted to do something special for me - a father-daughter kind of deal with just the two of us. She was so thrilled he wanted to spend time with me that of course she said `yes' without asking what it might be. All he told her was that we would be gone for at least the night and maybe part of the next day.
 
“He picked me up on a Friday night and then took me to a swanky hotel downtown. He told me that if I helped him out, I was really helping the shrine. He needed my assistance to close a big deal for work which would mean a big bonus for him. Of course I said yes - I didn't even ask what I was supposed to do.
 
“We went to the suite on the top floor and he told me to undress after he had finger fucked me on the way up in the elevator. I was thinking he just wanted to get a quickie in first, but that wasn't it at all. Once I was naked, he told me to lie on top of the table in the middle of the room. I did as I was told and the next thing I knew, there were men in white coats shaving me and then placing Sushi on top of me. They left and then the doors from the meeting room of the suite opened and half a dozen or so men came in, all laughing and joking. I heard Naraku tell them to please help themselves and that the preferred method was to eat directly off of me and not to use their fingers or chopsticks, though they could if they so desired.
 
“I don't think any of them did use chopsticks. I could feel mouths and tongues and fingers all over me as they ate and licked off the residue and squeezed and sucked my breasts. When all of the food was gone one of them had the bright idea to pull me to the edge of the table where they pushed a bottle of vodka into me and then upended it. They took turns sucking it out of me and when there wasn't any more running out, they did it again. They must have filled me with booze and sucked me dry at least half a dozen times and I loved every minute of it - the whole thing seemed so erotic.
 
“It's when they ran out of booze that Naraku held up a piece of paper and said, `if we can sign the contract and seal the deal, you get the girl - no condoms needed.' You've never seen a bunch of business men scrambling so fast for a piece of paper.
 
“The next thing I know, they're all lined up with shirts and ties but no pants and working themselves up. At least one of them thought to put a chair under each foot so I wasn't just totally dangling off the table.”
 
Miroku interrupted, “So they all fucked you?”
 
“Every one of them, including Naraku. And then they remembered he said they could do what they wanted to with me so they pulled me off the table and took me to the couch. A couple of them preferred fucking up the ass so they did that while the others fucked me normally so I was doing two at a time. I guess he must have told them I didn't do oral because none of them really tried - or maybe they were afraid I'd bite. They had me rightside up, upside down, doggie style, dangling while they held me - everything they could think of to shove their dicks in me. In any case, I felt like I'd been fucked every which way come Sunday. When they'd all run out of steam, they ordered more booze so they could fill me up and drink from me again. Then one of them had the bright idea to see who could make me cum the hardest. They thought they should do something for me since it was my sixteenth birthday. Of course it also meant more fucking for them.” Kagome fell silent and then rubbed herself. “Damn, I'm horny again.”
 
“Do you want me to take care of it?” he offered.
 
She went to her hands and knees on the couch. “Fuck me really hard.”
 
Miroku stood behind her. He used one hand to guide himself into her and then reached around to find her pearl. “Hold on,” he said as he began to hammer into her while he stroked her nub.
 
“That's it…” she said through gritted teeth. “Unnnng,” she cried softly as she came while Miroku ejaculated into her.
 
He gently patted her bottom. “All better?”
 
“Until the next time. Is it possible to be addicted to sex?” Kagome asked seriously.
 
“Actually, it is. It used to be considered rare, but thanks to the internet and the easy availability of porn it's become more of a problem,” he answered.
 
“I think I must be because after my sixteenth birthday, I told Naraku I was willing to do whatever was necessary to help the shrine. He started making excuses like he needed me to help serve or whatever to my mother and taking me to `business' meetings. He basically was pimping me out to help close his deals, and I didn't care. I was getting fucked regularly and my mom was thanking me for it.” Kagome stopped and chewed on her lip.
 
The doctor could tell she had more to tell. “That wasn't all, was it?”
 
She shook her head. “His boss started to wonder how he was closing these big deals and demanded to know. Naraku had been telling him he had a `secret weapon' but wouldn't share what it was. Well, that wasn't enough because after about the fourth huge deal that closed the boss insisted he explain. Naraku told him he would meet him at the office on a Saturday afternoon when the building was pretty much empty if he wanted to know. He had me wear my old junior high outfit since we'd discovered that was a real turn-on.
 
“We rode the elevator up to the executive level and Naraku took me to the man's office. I have to tell you his boss was really good looking and the first thing I thought was that I wouldn't mind fucking him - which was probably a good thing since I was pretty sure that's what Naraku had in mind.
 
“Naraku closed the door behind us and then moved me forward. `You wanted to know my `secret weapon'? Well, here she is. You can try her for yourself,' he said. While he was saying this he'd moved behind me so that he could push my top and skirt up so that he was fondling me right in front of his boss. The boss only watched for a minute before he'd joined him and I had another hand in my panties and he was sucking my breast. Then, he took my hand and led me towards the wall. He pushed something because it turned out there was a secret door there. The next thing I know they're pulling my clothes off and I'm on a bed.
 
“Naraku told him he couldn't do anything that would hurt me and he couldn't leave any marks on me and then left me with him for the rest of the afternoon.”
 
“Did he hurt you?” Miroku asked.
 
“Not at all. I was worried after he said that, but the man was a wonderful lover. He went down on me before he fucked me and started doing other things to me. He had some toys he liked to play with but since he was making me orgasm over and over again, I didn't care. Plus, he was pretty well endowed and I loved the feeling of that hard thick cock sliding in and out of me. I have to admit, there's nothing like fucking bareback - using a condom just isn't the same.
 
“Anyway, I don't really know how long we were at it before he finally gave out. Apparently his wife hadn't put out for him in a long time and he had a lot of pent up sexual frustration.
 
“By now we're in the shower and he's washing me all over - inside and out. I'm just standing there letting him do whatever he wants to with me when he's able to get it up one more time and fucks me there. I asked him if he'd like me to come back some time - that I was willing to do whatever was necessary to help out my step-father since he was helping the shrine. He said he'd think about it.
 
“He didn't have to think about it too long because that Monday Naraku came home from work with a big grin on his face. He'd received a promotion and on top of that said the boss had given me a job. He was so happy with my `work' that every Saturday after school he wanted me to come and do errands and odd jobs for him for a few hours. My mom and Jii-chan were thrilled that I was doing so well and was so well liked. Naraku asked if they minded if we went out to celebrate. They told us to go ahead, so we went straight to a hotel and fucked late into the night. I think the only reason we finally stopped and went home was because I had school the next day.
 
“So you started fucking your step-father's boss every Saturday after that,” the doctor said.
 
Kagome nodded. “I actually looked forward to it. He took his time with me and pleasured me in every way he could think of. It seemed like that helped to get him off. He's also the one that really taught me the finer points of oral sex. Naraku preferred to just fuck or jack himself off while he was playing with me. A lot of our fucking took place in the outbuildings of the shrine where he'd just push my panties out of the way and fuck me where I stood. It was completely different having a lover that actually used a bed most of the time and tried to make sure I felt good, too. I went every Saturday after school to see him. If it was a holiday weekend and his family left town, which they did pretty often because he was stuck working most of the time anyway, then I'd spend most of the day with him if school was out. We'd fuck and we'd suck and we'd fuck some more. Or sometimes we'd just sit on the couch and watch television while we played with each other until we were ready to fuck again. He made me feel so good that I never could understand why his wife wouldn't take care of him.
 
“Do you still see him?” Miroku asked.
 
“Not since we married. Unlike Naraku, when the engagement was announced, he thought it best that we end it. I did tell him I wasn't having sex with my fiancé and I didn't mind coming up until just before the wedding - at least it would give him time to find another `assistant' if he wanted one. He was okay with that. I was kind of sad when I fucked him for the last time and I thanked him for teaching me things no other man had. He thanked me for making him feel like a man again and gave me a huge bonus as a wedding gift. That was the last time I saw him.” Kagome picked up her water bottle and took a drink.
 
“So did you ever actually do it with anyone your own age?” the doctor inquired.
 
“I can't remember exactly when - except I was in high school by now - that I was actually spending a little time with a few girlfriends from school. We were playing `Truth or Dare' when one of them dared me to fuck Houjou, the captain of the debate team. I shot back, `Why just him? Why not all of the guys on the team?'
 
“Yuka said, `You wouldn't!' and I said I would but it was up to them to arrange it. Well let me tell you, Eri was all for it. She had no idea what I was really like and thought that since I lived at a shrine I was all Miss Purity or something. She came back two days later and said that she'd set it up. Her parents were going to be gone all day Saturday and we could all come to her house. I know she thought I'd back out or not show up.
 
“You went, didn't you?” Miroku ascertained.
 
“Of course I did. I stripped naked and lay down on her couch and waited for the boys to show up. I have to tell you - fucking a bunch of horny high school boys isn't anything like experienced men. Talk about `wham bam thank you ma'am' and they were all done. I asked if they wanted another go at it since it didn't take very long. Of course they all did but I was still left very unsatisfied. I had to go home and have Naraku fuck me properly and get me off.”
 
“Did your mother ever suspect any of this?” he asked seriously.
 
“I don't know. Sometimes I think she did, but maybe she thought that was the only way she could remain married to him. He was helping out the shrine with the bonuses he was earning at work - the bonuses I helped him to get. As long as the money kept coming in, she did not object to him taking me to his `meetings.' I never said anything because not only did I like it, as far as I knew it wasn't unusual for a teenage girl to be out fucking her step-father's business associates.
 
“It didn't take long for word to get around at school and I was suddenly a very popular girl with the guys. I started to wear crotchless panties so they could fuck me easily between classes if they needed to. I don't know how many guys came to me to pop their cherry. I'd tell them to meet me after school and then let them line up and fuck me. If they were good or big or got me off, I'd tell them to find me again when they needed it. The others were on their own once I took care of their virginity for them.
 
“Did you ever get caught?” the doctor inquired.
 
“Yes, and it was almost a relief when I did. The lines were getting longer and I noticed that some of the guys were coming over and over again. It was starting to take more time than I had, not to mention there was little satisfaction in fucking horny teenage boys. They didn't care about anything except getting their rocks off,” she answered. “In fact by then I'd insisted they had to have a condom to fuck me just because I was tired of the mess they made when I got nothing out of it.”
 
“So what happened?” Miroku prompted her to continue.
 
“They were lined up outside behind the bleachers back of the gym and one of the coaches finally came out to see what was going on. There I was laying at the end of one of the benches with my legs spread, letting them fuck me one after the other. They scattered when they saw him and left me there.
 
“He took me to his office. One look at him told me he'd watched long enough to get a pretty good erection himself. When he asked me what should he do - should he call my mother and let her know what I'd been doing, I sat on his desk and spread my legs so he could see my panties had no crotch. I told him `Why don't we keep this between us and I'll take care of that little problem you have there.'”
 
The doctor questioned, “How did he respond?”
 
“He said, `The couch would be more comfortable,' and pulled a condom out of his wallet. I pulled off my panties and my shirt & bra and spread out on the couch in his office for him. He at least pushed his fingers up into me to make sure I was wet before he slid in. He fucked me for a good long time and actually made me cum before he did. He seemed to be having trouble cumming using the condom, so I told him he could either fuck me bareback or I'd suck him off since he'd gone to the trouble to get me off. The coach pulled out and took the condom off and sat back on the couch. I went down on him and sucked him off in no time.
 
“After that I used the excuse that he said he'd be on the watch for me so I wasn't fucking anyone else after school because I didn't want to be left hanging like that again. The boys were all relieved that I hadn't ratted out who they were so they didn't push the issue. What they didn't know was that I was going to the coach's office either during lunch or after school to fuck him. He said that was the price to keep quiet and not call my parents. That was fine with me because he was a pretty good fuck and he got me off, too. It got even better when his brother walked in one day and caught us so I invited him to join us. I spent the rest of that year meeting them at least two or three times a week and letting them do pretty much what they wanted to with me. I have to admit I really preferred being with older men who knew what they were doing.
 
“I can't remember when it was that Naraku started taking me to his doctor friend every month to be checked, just to be sure I hadn't caught anything since he was letting all of his business buddies and his friends fuck me bareback. He didn't even know about how many of the boys I had been doing at school. I did have to have penicillin a couple of times, but since I went so often nothing ever got out of hand. He told me to tell him if I felt anything unusual and he would take me to be checked out. It wasn't long before the doctor told him he could bring me every week if he wanted to because he was still fucking me for payment. In fact, he asked if he could borrow me to break in his son, and Naraku just asked him when and where. We met in a hotel room and the boy watched his father and Naraku fuck me before he did. I guess they thought they needed to lead by example. After the son got off, all three of them did me at the same time.” Kagome fell silent and took a drink of water.
 
“That's just fucked up,” Miroku commented.
 
She shook her head. “I don't think it would have gone as far as it did if I didn't enjoy fucking so much. It's like I ache if someone or something isn't plowing into me. Plus he did have that rule that no one was ever allowed to hurt me or leave a mark on me - though I think that had more to do with keeping my mother from finding out than my actual welfare.”
 
“Had you ever tried any animals before you came here?” he inquired.
 
“No - I'll admit I'd thought about it but the opportunity never presented itself. I'm sure you noticed that I didn't object when you resorted to all of that during our first appointment.” Kagome couldn't help but to grin.
 
Miroku rubbed his neck. “No, I'll admit I would have thought you were a pro at it. Most people are a little more freaked out the first time unless they'd requested it.” Then he asked, “So where did InuYasha fit in all of this?”
 
“I think he was the only one who asked me out because he liked me. He never pressured me about sex - though now we know why. Anyway, because we didn't spend all of our time fucking, we actually spent time doing normal stuff together and talking. I really did fall in love with him and I'm pretty certain he loves me. I was almost relieved to be with someone who saw me for myself - I think for the first time in my life,” Kagome answered.
 
“So were you still having sex with others while you were dating him?” the doctor asked seriously.
 
“It's not like I could help it. I tried not to, but Naraku was still taking me out for his friends and business associates to play with and fucking me at home every chance he had. I didn't fuck at school so much any more, but I still had my obligations to Naraku and to his boss. It was the best I could do.” She fell silent and took a long draught from her bottle. “It didn't stop until I married InuYasha and left the shrine. Even then, Naraku managed to fuck me the night before and the morning of the wedding. He didn't let me go easily.”
 
They heard the door buzzer.
 
“That must be my husband,” Kagome said.
 
The doctor questioned, “Does he know about any of this?”
 
She shook her head.
 
“Was Sesshomaru coming with him?” Miroku asked.
 
Kagome scratched her breast. “As far as I know. Do you want me to wait here for you?”
 
“Why don't you clean up a little and meet us in the main room,” the doctor suggested. “Oh, and Kagome - if you ever want to talk to me more about any of this, I'm always ready to listen. I can tell you there wasn't anything normal about your teenage years.”
 
She nodded and watched him go.