InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Off Again, On Again ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi. I just enjoy making them do things to each other.
 
 
 
AN: Sorry for the delay - nothing like memory and hard drive issues. But now, new memory, a new motherboard, and one new hard drive later (thankfully, all to the expense of Dell), I'm back. I had over half of this chapter written when I was forced to deal with those issues. Fortunately, I backed up my files so I didn't lose anything important - it's just been a pain in the ass to reinstall everything so the files will be of use.
 
That said, the chapters for this fic probably will be a bit sporadic since it's demanding to be continued and going unusual directions. That said, here is the next one for your entertainment.
 
Oh, and to the reviewer who asked in the last chapter if any of that was actual experience. Thankfully, no - but I have a very active imagination, plus you wouldn't believe what you can find online when you turn all of the filters off when searching images.
 
Enjoy!
 
 
Warnings: (Do I really need to say it? Lemons including bestiality, multiple partners, and double penetration)
 
 
Off Again, On Again - Chapter 5
 
Kagome was lounging in one of the chairs with a leg hanging over the arm when Sesshomaru walked in.
 
“So how's my favorite sister-in-law?” he asked as he strode over to kiss her on the cheek.
 
“Horny as usual,” she said as she reached out to grasp his cock that was already quite hard. “Want to take care of that?”
 
“If you insist,” he responded.
 
She moved to brace her hands on the arm of the chair so he could slide easily into her from behind.
 
“Where's InuYasha?” she asked as he moved in and out of her.
 
“He'll be here in a minute,” Sesshomaru panted. “Gods, you're the best fuck ever.”
 
“You aren't bad yourself,” she responded.
 
He leaned over to whisper into her ear, “Your step-father is trying to reach you.”
 
She groaned, and not in pleasure. “What did you tell him?”
 
“That I would let you know. I didn't promise him anything,” Sesshomaru said. “You haven't seen him since the wedding, have you?”
 
“You mean since you walked in on us fucking right before the ceremony?” she clarified.
 
“Does InuYasha know?” he asked softly as he stilled inside her.
 
“That I've been fucking my step-father pretty much ever day since I was fifteen? No, he doesn't know. But would you please just fuck me? That's another entire set of issues I need to deal with myself,” Kagome said.
 
He started to move again, picking up speed. “All right - but if you want to talk I'm happy to listen.”
 
She thought, `It seems like everyone is telling me that.' “Right now I just want to fuck.” She looked over her shoulder past Sesshomaru's moving body and saw a familiar face. “InuYasha! He's getting me warmed up for you. Come and help, will you?”
 
Her husband moved to her and reached down to rub that nub he knew brought her so much pleasure while his brother fucked her hard. Both Kagome and Sesshomaru grunted as he pounded into her, seeking his release. When she started to jerk in response to InuYasha's ministrations, the elder brother exploded to fill her. He continued to ride her as he spilled himself into her before his length finally went flaccid.
 
InuYasha moved her to sit on the edge of the chair and went to his knees where he started to suck up everything that was flowing out until his wife was begging him to join with her. Closing his eyes and picturing the sight of his brother fucking her he moved over and let them both help guide him into her. Once he'd slid home, he started hammering against her, bracing himself on the back of the chair.
 
“Gods, InuYasha,” she moaned as he sought his own release. “You can do it,” she encouraged as he drilled her hot channel.
 
“Arrrrrh,” he cried out when he came and collapsed over her.
 
Kagome wrapped her arms around him and gently rubbed his back. “You're doing so much better, baby,” she said softly in his ear.
 
“I hear congratulations are in order,” Miroku said as he joined them. “I understand Kagome is pregnant.”
 
“Thank you,” the three of them said together.
 
Miroku had difficulty not raising an eyebrow.
 
“We've always wanted a family,” Kagome said. “Though I guess I'd better find a good doctor soon.”
 
Miroku immediately caught on to what she was referring to. Chances were the only one she'd really known was the one she'd been abused by since she was fifteen. “I happen to know a very good one. He does most of our testing for us and keeps all of us healthy. If you like I can give you his information and call him on your behalf. He keeps his patient load down since we keep him pretty busy.”
 
“That would be great,” Kagome said as she continued to rub her husband's back. “Plus, if he works with you…”
 
“He knows what we do here. He'll keep an eye on you and let you know when you should give up certain… activities. However, there's no reason for you not to have sex well into your pregnancy though you'll probably have to give up the horses the earliest because of the depth of penetration,” the doctor advised.
 
Miroku continued, “And I also have something I'd like for you consider for after you start showing.”
 
“What would that be, Doctor?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“As you'll find out, in addition to sexual therapy, part of what we do here is help fulfill people's sexual fantasies in a safe environment. That's mostly what you are training the animals for - some like you get them as part of their therapy, but most of them are used for specific bestiality fantasies.
 
“Well, one of the things we have requests for are men who have fantasies about having sex with a pregnant woman. You don't have to tell me now, but think about if you would be willing to have sex with other men. In fact, many of them have fantasies about gang-bang sex - though we don't let them get violent - which means I could arrange it with InuYasha and Sesshomaru if you wanted. I also charge considerably more, which means you get paid more, because it isn't easy to have a pregnant woman qualified to deal with them. By the time you're really showing, you certainly will be. But don't tell me now - I just wanted to toss it out there for your consideration.”
 
Miroku turned to Sesshomaru. “I have two different appointments set up for you today. The first is a sixteen year old girl whose mother is bringing her in to lose her virginity under supervision. I don't know if the mother will be in the room with you or if she will watch through the one way mirror. She had not told me as of yesterday when I confirmed the appointment. Either way is allowed so don't be surprised if she decides to come in the room with you - though I never understood how they're worried their daughter might be abused or molested since they're paying us to fuck her. In any case, just try to be gentle and if the girl's virginity is obviously long gone, don't let on that there is anything wrong. Half of the girls that come in have already been sexually active for months, if not years.
 
“The second is a rape fantasy. I'll give you her file so you can see what she has requested. She wanted double-penetration as part of it so Bankotsu will be acting out this one with you. You should have plenty of time once you're finished with the virgin to get with him and discuss it. You'll need to have a plan when you go in. And don't be offended if Bank already has one. He's had plenty of experience doing rape fantasies - but don't be afraid because you're the new guy on the block to make suggestions. A fresh eye is often a good thing.
 
“Do you have any questions?” Miroku concluded.
 
“Where will the first encounter take place?” Sesshomaru responded.
 
“Take the Red Room. It has the best one-way window if the mother decides to watch that way. It also has a couple of chairs if she decides to be in the room with you. If you will go there and wait, I'll bring them to you when they arrive.”
 
“That is satisfactory,” Sesshomaru answered. “InuYasha, Kagome, I will see you later.”
 
“Good luck!” Kagome called, “and have fun!”
 
“You do the same,” he said with a wave as he sauntered out of the room.
 
“I see you two are still making progress,” Miroku observed as InuYasha pulled out of his wife.
 
“Just coming here and thinking about what we'll be doing helped me have an erection,” the young husband admitted.
 
“Good, good. That means you must be able to visualize some of what you've done - or what others have. You'll be able to use that technique in other places as well,” the doctor advised. “So, are you two ready to get to work?”
 
“What do you want us to do today?” Kagome asked.
 
Miroku produced a clipboard. “You don't have to do all of these, nor in any particular order though I do have them listed somewhat prioritized. You might want to start with the dogs though, since they open you up before you get to the minis. You can work with the Octopus anytime you need a break from the others - and of course stop and fuck each other anytime you wish. I'll come in and check on you but I think you have a pretty good idea of what you need to do after yesterday.
 
“Do you have any questions?” he finished.
 
Kagome took the list from him and scanned over it. “How many of these…”
 
The doctor laughed. “Don't try and do them all today. That list should last you for several days. Plus, it'll need to be repeated more than once. Notate when the animal is performing without much assistance. Also, there are some dogs that will never really get into fucking a human so don't feel it is a failure on your part. However, we do have clients that only want to be licked but never fucked by an animal, so we do need to know if any of them are good at eating you out even if they won't mount you. If they won't do either then I need to know so we can find them a new home.”
 
InuYasha stood and belted his robe and Kagome did the same. “You'll know where to find us, then. We'll be in the barn somewhere.” She took her husband's hand and together the headed towards the training area.
 
 
Sesshomaru made his way to the red room and opened the door. He just shook his head as he thought he felt like he was in a brothel - though in a way, maybe he was. The walls were red, the crushed velvet comforter and shams were red, and the satin sheets they covered were red. The lampshade with beads dangling from around the edges was red. He was a stark contrast to the surroundings in his white kimono. Untying the belt and allowing it to fall open, he laid on the bed on his side with his head propped in his hand.
 
He smiled when the door opened to reveal two women. “Come in,” he said as he stood to close the door behind them.
 
His robe was hanging open so that all of his masculinity was revealed. The mother's eyes raked up and down, soaking in the almost god-like body before her. She licked her lips and her hands fumbled with the tie that held her kimono closed.
 
“Honey, I wasn't going to do this, but maybe I should go first to demonstrate,” the mother said. “That's all right, isn't it?” she asked Sesshomaru. “I want my daughter to see there is nothing wrong or perverted about it.”
 
“I'm at your service,” Sesshomaru purred as he helped her to remove her robe and then dropped his own as well.
 
He threw back the covers to reveal the blood red satin sheets. The girl watched wide eyed as he lowered her mother to the bed while he suckled her breasts and ran his fingers between her folds before slipping them up into her.
 
“Mmmmmmm,” the woman moaned. “Just put it in already, would you?”
 
Sesshomaru had already placed the thin clear condom over his cock while he was waiting so he slid into her and started moving in and out in slow, languid strokes.
 
“Harder,” she whispered. “It's been so long.”
 
He popped his hips against her, causing her to grunt and moan. She bit her lip to keep from crying out when she came.
 
“Let it go… show the girl it feels good,” Sesshomaru whispered against her ear as he pounded into her.
 
“Arrrrrrr,” she cried out as she let herself loose and her body started to writhe under his, trying to arch off of the bed in spite of his weight.
 
“Are you all right?” Sesshomaru asked as she finally went limp and relaxed underneath him.
 
“I haven't felt that good in years,” she admitted. She turned her head towards her wide-eyed daughter. “See, honey. It may hurt right at first but then it feels good if you have someone who knows what they are doing. Are you ready to give it a try?”
 
The girl nodded in return.
 
Sesshomaru pulled away from the mother and then gave her his hand to help her from the bed. He retrieved her robe from the chair he'd laid it across and held it for her to slip her arms through the sleeves. While she belted it shut again, he took a minute to get a fresh condom and retrieve a bottle of Miroku's secret mixture and set it on the table next to the bed. “Are you ready?” He pressed his mouth near the girl's ear so that his hot breath sent chills down her spine and raised goosebumps on her flesh.
 
“I… I think so,” she whispered back, clearly nervous.
 
“It's all right. Your mother brought you here so that your first experience is a good one,” he reassured her as he untied her belt and slid his hands down her ribcage.
 
He ran his hands down her sides and then cupped her buttocks, gently squeezing them and making her gasp. As one hand continued to massage her butt, the other moved back up to cup and gently squeeze her breast. He ran his thumb across her nipple, making her suck in her breath. “Would you like to move to the bed?” he whispered as his hands continued to roam over her.
 
She only nodded since just a squeak came out when she tried to speak.
 
Sesshomaru pushed the robe from her shoulders and then down until it cleared her hands. He laid it across the chair and then scooped the girl up to lay her on the bed. “Just lie back and enjoy it,” he said softly as he picked up the bottle from the table. As Miroku had done during their first session, he placed a drop on the pad of one finger and then pushed the bottle into her and squeezed. He set the bottle back down and then inserted a finger up into her, making her gasp again.
 
He started to rub her pearl while he moved first one finger and then two, in and out of her. “Do you like that?” he asked as he continued to fuck her with his fingers.
 
“Yesssss,” she hissed back in return.
 
He continued what he was doing. “Are you ready for more?”
 
“I… yessss,” she answered, spreading her legs further apart.
 
“Close your eyes and relax,” Sesshomaru said since she had tensed up in anticipation of him entering her.
 
He continued moving his fingers in and out of her as he moved over her. “It's usually best to do this quickly,” he said and then thrust into her in one quick motion.
 
“Arrr,” she cried out in pain.
 
“Shhhhhh… it'll be all right in a minute. “The first time is usually painful, but once you get past that you'll feel only pleasure.”
 
“I'm… starting to tingle…” she admitted as she squirmed underneath him.
 
Sesshomaru smiled to himself. He didn't know exactly what Miroku had in that miracle lubricant, but it certainly did the job. “Just relax and let me do the work,” he soothed before he pulled back and slid back into her again.
 
He started to move in and out of her in slow even strokes, maintaining control over his actions because the girl had indeed been a virgin. He stilled long enough to say, “I'll stop any time you want - just give the word.”
 
“You can keep going,” she answered, blushing. “Aren't you supposed to… well… you know…”
 
“Cum?” he finished for her.
 
She nodded.
 
“This is all about you, not me,” he purred in response. “But I'll be happy to continue until I do if you'd like.”
 
“I want to know what it feels like,” she admitted.
 
“I'll need to pick it up a bit. Are you up to it?” he asked.
 
“Yes.” She closed her eyes and moved her hands up to grip his sides.
 
“Hold on, my little kitten,” he encouraged as he picked up the intensity of his motions while he reached down to rub just above where they were joined with the pad of his thumb.
 
“Oh, shit!” the girl cried out as she started to orgasm with him pounding into her. Sesshomaru gave a couple more hard thrusts and finished. The girl was panting when he pulled away from her.
 
“Honey, are you okay?” her mother asked as she moved to the side of the bed and brushed the hair away from her daughter's face.
 
Sesshomaru had moved away and discarded the used condom and pulled his robe back on. He picked up the girl's robe, though the mother took it from him.
 
“Do you think we could come again?” the daughter asked her mother.
 
Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow.
 
“Do you want to see if he can teach you?” the older woman asked as she held the robe for her daughter to slip her arms through the sleeves.
 
The girl nodded.
 
She turned to Sesshomaru and explained, “She's marrying a man older than she is. She's afraid that he will expect her to have more experience.”
 
Sesshomaru didn't have to ask to know it was an arranged marriage. “You can speak with Dr. Miroku to make the arrangements. I'm sure that we can help teach her what she needs to know.”
 
“Will it be you?” the young woman asked shyly.
 
“He makes all of the arrangements, but I'm sure you can request me. However, anyone here will be qualified to instruct you in the methods of lovemaking,” he responded. “Let me escort you back to the dressing rooms to change.”
 
 
Miroku was grinning from ear to ear when Sesshomaru knocked on the door and entered his office. “That was an amazing first performance!” the good doctor exclaimed. “Not just the daughter, but the mother, too. And they're coming back for more!”
 
“I gather you were watching?” Sesshomaru sat down in the chair across from the desk.
 
“It's standard procedure the first few times for a new employee. However, I must admit I've never seen such understanding. You really do have the experience you claimed to,” Miroku said.
 
Sesshomaru responded, “Well, of course I do, which is a good thing because the girl really was a virgin. I'm sure there's some blood on the sheets.”
 
“And yet, you still had her wanting more even though it must have hurt. I am truly impressed. Now, would you like to read the file for your next appointment? You have a couple of hours before she's scheduled to come in.” Miroku pushed the folder across the desk.
 
Sesshomaru picked it up and opened it. Looking at the contents, he grinned.
 
The doctor was busy adding up the fees with the extra for including the mother in the “lesson” while Sesshomaru went through the folder. He looked up and commented, “I can't wait to see what you come up with for that one.”
 
 
 
Sesshomaru had talked briefly with Bankotsu before going out to the barn to see what his brother and sister-in-law were up to. Kagome was lying on her back on the blue mat, her legs spread and bent at the knee so her feet rested flatly on the floor, with a group of five beagles working her over. He couldn't help but to laugh at the sight. There were two on one side, one licking her breast and the other her navel, while a third was on the other side eagerly lapping at that breast (enhanced in flavor no doubt to encourage them). One was between her legs, humping her for all he was worth and the fifth was humping her leg, his little feet wrapped around her calf and hanging on.
 
“So are they working as a pack?” he asked as he watched.
 
“They kind of are,” Kagome panted back as the one who was fucking her pulled back, and the one that was attached to her leg moved in for his turn. His tongue lolled to one side and he looked happy as a clam as he slid into home and went to town fucking her.
 
Sesshomaru noticed that InuYasha had a pretty good erection himself and commented, “I think my brother may be ready for a turn.”
 
Kagome grinned at the sight of her brother-in-law stroking his own cock. “I'd say you were, too.”
 
When the beagle who was between her legs pulled back, Kagome rolled to her knees. “Sorry, guys, you'll just have to wait a minute.”
 
“Go ahead, InuYasha. I'll help if you need it,” Sesshomaru said and the younger brother moved in behind his wife. He went to his knees and was actually able to guide himself into her and slid his hands up and down her back before he grasped her at the hip and started to move.
 
Sesshomaru thought about lying down so she could work on him with that amazing tongue of hers, but the beagles were still everywhere. They had moved under her and were licking at her breasts, her stomach and where InuYasha was sliding in and out of her.
 
“No biting!” Kagome reprimanded one of them when he got a little too anxious.
 
“Are you okay, Kagome?” InuYasha stopped what he was doing to make sure.
 
“I'm fine. I think one of them got tired of my boob bouncing away from him and was trying to hold it still, so go ahead and finish, honey. I know you can cum for me.”
 
He grunted in response and slammed into her, hard. Gripping her firmly at the hip, he hammered into her while she forced the dogs to move as she went to her elbows to create more of an angle.
 
With InuYasha pounding into her and the dogs that could reach lapping hungrily at where they were joined, Kagome cried out in pleasure when she came. The feel of her clenching down around him sent InuYasha over the edge, and he fell still as he spilled himself inside of her. “Gods, Kagome, it feels so fucking good to be inside you like that,” he commented as he humped gently against her, trying to ride out what little was left of his erection. Then, he looked up to see his brother standing beside him. “Your turn now - I'm done for at least a little while.”
 
“Are you ready?” Sesshomaru asked Kagome as he threw aside his robe. She was wiggling her butt as the beagles eagerly lapped at the mingled juices running out of her. In fact one had moved over and was licking InuYasha's cock clean.
 
“Just move them out of the way and go for it,” she told him.
 
The elder brother fell to his knees on the soft padded flooring and pushed the dog that was trying to mount her out of the way. “You'll just have to wait a minute,” he told the whining animal as he entered his willing sister-in-law.
 
Sesshomaru decided not to take any longer than necessary since he was going to have to perform again before too long and started to move in long, hard strokes, thrusting upwards with his hips as he dug in.
 
“Oh, gods, right there…” Kagome moaned as he hit somewhere deep inside of her.
 
“There?” he asked as he gave a particularly powerful thrust.
 
“Gods, yes!” she screamed as he started moving faster and even harder, causing him to grunt from his efforts.
 
The dogs were licking her breasts, belly and between her legs again as Sesshomaru sought his release. He picked Kagome up by the thighs and held her off the floor as he ground against her, making her gasp in pleasure.
 
He yelped with a startled cry as he felt a finger drive up his ass and press, almost forcing him to spill himself inside of her. Panting, he fell over her and then looked back to see who had added the extra stimulation.
 
“Bankotsu! Where did you come from?” Sesshomaru asked as he pulled out of Kagome and fell to the floor. He didn't even seem to notice when some of the dogs swarmed over him as they cleaned his cock while the others worked over Kagome as she turned to sit on her butt.
 
“After you told me about your idea for this next client coming in, I thought I'd come out here.” He looked around. “I'll have to admit I haven't been to the training area much. There hasn't been too much call for it with what Jakotsu and I usually deal with,” he responded.
 
“Not that many guys into bestiality?” Kagome asked as she lay back, and one of the hounds moved in to mount her.
 
Bank laughed. “No, most of ours we deal with are just coming out of the closest and need to learn to have sex with another man, or they're afraid to come out of the closet so this is where they come to deal with their `urges'.” He turned to Sesshomaru. “You weren't thinking of using these mutts, were you?”
 
“No, I had something a little bigger in mind.”
 
InuYasha grinned. “I know just the thing. Kagome, let me put these back up. I think they've had enough for now, anyway.”
 
The one that had been humping Kagome had pulled back with his tongue hanging out. She nodded and stood and walked towards the stall where they were kept. They eagerly followed after her and went in, giving them no problem at all since they were exhausted. After sticking their heads in the water bucket, they curled up to sleep.
 
Kagome moved over to a rail and grasped it with both hands. Her body was bent at the waist as she braced herself. “Okay, I'm ready.”
 
Sesshomaru was thinking he'd like to fuck her again just like than when they heard a whinny and clopping hooves. The little Palomino stallion practically charged towards the waiting girl, his enormous penis already extended and hard and ready for breeding. He had climbed on and slid into her before InuYasha made it back to the pair.
 
“Good boy,” both Kagome and InuYasha praised him as his hooves danced on the floor as he thrust himself into her. His nostrils flared and his hot breath made Kagome's hair flutter off of her back.
 
The stallion didn't stop nor let go of Kagome until he had completed ejaculating into her. When he was finally finished, he gave what they could have sworn sounded like a contented snort and pulled back, his long thick penis hanging flaccid below him.
 
“Wow,” Bankotsu uttered, though they weren't sure if he was impressed at the size of the stallion's equipment or the fact that Kagome took it all. Even if the horse was a miniature, he was still huge in comparison to a human male.
 
“So do you think that will be large enough to satisfy her?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“But how would we do double penetration if she leans over like that?” the confused coworker asked.
 
“Oh, it can be done. We can show you,” Kagome offered. “Sesshomaru, you did it with Kouga last time. Do you want to try that again, or try it with a different horse? We're training them to mount me either way so it'll be good practice.”
 
“I know what it feels like with the dog so if you don't mind, let's try the stallion,” he answered thoughtfully.
 
“Okay, we need to move over here,” she suggested as she led them towards one of the benches. “Sit down on the end, Sesshomaru.”
 
He did as instructed and then InuYasha helped her keep her balance as she lowered herself onto his waiting cock. Sesshomaru took the opportunity to play with her breasts and clit while InuYasha returned the spent stallion to his stall and released another.
 
“I remember this one,” Sesshomaru commented as he watched over Kagome's shoulder the paint that was running towards them.
 
Bankotsu remarked as he watched the horse almost jump on the pair as the huge penis sought its target, “I didn't think animals were supposed to enjoy sex for fun.”
 
“Maybe not normally, but these sure seem to,” InuYasha answered as he grasped the long hard shaft and guided it into his wife.
 
As the previous stud, once the penis slid in the horse started fucking her on his own. When he slipped out, InuYasha guided him back in. The paint had his legs wrapped around both Kagome and Sesshomaru. While he fucked her, Sesshomaru rubbed her breasts and nub and enjoyed the sensations of the huge cock rubbing against his through the thin membrane that separated them.
 
Kagome had lifted her feet up and InuYasha held them to make it easier for her, standing behind the stallion to keep him from backing up too far again. She was panting and gasping for breath at all of the sensations - Sesshomaru's hands all over her while being double-fucked.
 
“Gods!!” she nearly screamed when she came, making Sesshomaru grin as he continued what he was doing. And in contrast to scaring the horse like they might have thought, it excited him as well. He worked even harder until he had released his seed into her. InuYasha moved and let him back up when the stallion was ready and then settled into his place, leaning over Kagome and sliding into her. He couldn't help but to grin. “You've got so much inside of you you're squishy.”
 
InuYasha didn't even realize his brother had repositioned his fingers so they were wrapped around InuYasha's cock as he plunged into his wife. With the extra stimulation, it wasn't long before he'd cum again.
 
When their lengths went soft and slid out, InuYasha moved from directly over his wife but reached down to pull her apart with his fingers. “Holy shit, that's a lot of stuff pouring out of you,” he observed.
 
Kagome smiled. “Well, what do you expect with all of the beagles, two horses and you and your brother? Not to mention Dr. Miroku's miracle lubricant. I've done a lot of fucking today and we still have some more to go.”
 
“More?” Bank asked, amazed at her stamina. “How do you do it?”
 
She shrugged her shoulders. “Just a talent, I guess. But I think I should at least rinse off in the shower before going in with the octopus. I'm not certain this much semen is healthy for him.”
 
Bank's eyes widened. “You fuck an octopus, too?”
 
“Not exactly, but it's interesting. If you have time you can stay and watch,” Kagome said. “But first, I'm headed to the shower.”
 
“I think it would behoove all of us to have one,” Sesshomaru observed. “Bankotsu and I should get ready for our next client and I'm sure she would appreciate if we didn't smell quite so ripe.” Bankotsu had just finished with another client before he had come out to see what was going on. “You wouldn't mind if our co-worker joins us, would you?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
Kagome shook her head. “He's watched us fuck so he can certainly shower with us. Let's get going because my legs are getting sticky.”
 
“Whoa,” Bank said softly as they entered the shower room. “I didn't know this was here.”
 
“It's handy to all use at once, plus it's big enough to even bring the minis in if they get rank,” Kagome said. “Everyone in.”
 
She had walked to the side with the showerheads and turned several of them on. She just grinned when she saw InuYasha pick up the dildo-shaped one and wave it at her. She walked to him and turned her back to him as she braced against the wall. She sighed in contentment as she felt the warm jets of water pulsing into her as her husband moved the wand in and out like he was fucking her with it.
 
Kagome knew she shouldn't have been surprised to feel a hard flesh of a real cock slide into her ass while InuYasha fucked her with the wand. She looked down and saw that he was actually hard again, and reached down to grasp his wrist and push it away before she guided him towards her. He pressed his forehead against her shoulder and she wrapped her legs around him.
 
InuYasha used his knees to drive into her while his brother fucked her from behind. It seemed like it was much too soon when he had spilled himself inside her. “I'm going to have to wash you out again,” he panted against her ear.
 
“Bankotsu is feeling left out,” she whispered back. She couldn't help but to notice how the third male's eyes were locked onto the three of them as he worked his own erection.
 
“Do you want to let him fuck you?” InuYasha asked softly. “I don't mind if you do.”
 
Kagome almost felt guilty but yeah, she wanted to feel that thick hard cock inside of her. “We're going to be working with him, so it might be a good idea,” she answered.
 
“Bankotsu, come on,” InuYasha said, backing away. “Kagome said it's okay.”
 
“You mean…” he knew she was InuYasha's wife, but that there was some connection between the three of them he didn't understand.
 
“Fuck me,” Kagome said plainly.
 
Bankotsu didn't argue and didn't even think about the fact he had no condom with him in the shower. He entered her in one sure thrust and started pounding against her while Sesshomaru held her in place, her legs bouncing up and down his sides.
 
Sesshomaru had picked up the pace, and it didn't take long for the two men to cum as they hammered into her as the water poured over them.
 
“Thank you. That was fantastic,” Bankotsu whispered as his length went flaccid and slid out. “I don't know how you stay so tight in spite of everything.”
 
“You mean like fucking horses?” Kagome quipped in response. “I don't understand it either. I get stretched some, but not nearly like most would do. And Miroku's miracle stuff helps keep me from getting sore.”
 
Bank nodded in response and Sesshomaru asked him, “So Bankotsu, what do you think of my idea for our next client?”
 
He grinned. “I think it's a great one - especially since she didn't check any of the refusals for what she would allow and it is a rape fantasy, after all.”
 
“She's going to get raped by a horse?” Kagome asked as InuYasha started to wash her all over again - outside and inside.
 
“The client has paid for two hours. Among other things she requested double penetration. Let's just say I know her and that she'll fuck anything that can get between her legs. We might use one of the dogs, too.
 
“Which of the animals would you recommend? I believe we'll be in the Green Room,” Sesshomaru said.
 
“The palomino you saw can do it either way pretty much on his own. It will only be a little while before he's ready to perform again. As far as dogs, do you want one that will tie her or just fuck her and get out of the way? Don't forget, ties can last up to thirty minutes with the big dogs. The beagles will tie but their knots aren't that big so they can pull out, anyway,” Kagome responded.
 
“Fuck and get out of the way, I think - like Butch,” Sesshomaru answered.
 
“If Dr. Miroku hasn't leased him out, Butch would be the best for that. The others we have like that aren't quite ready yet. Ginta and Hakkaku could be, but they'll both tie her in either position. Butch will fuck her either on her knees or missionary, as will the palomino. It sounds like that's what you need - one who will do what's needed either way. And if you want to do double with one of the animals, you definitely need one that will fuck her on her back.”
 
She stopped and addressed her husband, “Oh, gods, InuYasha, keep it right there.” He was fucking her with the wand again. She braced her hand on his shoulder as she came again.
 
Kagome was panting and feeling limp as a noodle when he finally removed it.
 
“Gods, I love my job,” she muttered as InuYasha laid her on a bench that was inside of the shower room and then went to his knees on the tile floor to start licking between her folds. She placed her feet on his shoulders and rubbed his head, encouraging him to keep up his gentle ministrations.
 
“I believe you can say that for all of us, my dear,” Sesshomaru offered.
 
Bankotsu nodded in agreement. “Well, shall we prepare for our `victim'?”
 
“Let's get to it,” Sesshomaru agreed as they dried off and pulled clean robes out of the wardrobe that was in the room that led to the shower.
 
Once they'd left, Kagome asked, “InuYasha, are you really okay with me fucking the others like this?”
 
He stood and she could see he had another erection. “As long as you keep helping me take care of this.”
 
“Do you want to move to the bedroom for a little while?”
 
InuYasha grinned and nodded. Holding hands, they didn't even bother with a robe as they headed for the bed, InuYasha's hard cock directing the way like a beacon.