InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Six: The Kiss ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!

A/N- Here is the sixth chapter for you to enjoy.

Chapter Six: The Kiss

Kagome was getting very flustered by Sesshomaru now; he was always following her around, sniffing her neck or trying to lick it. Each and every time she sent out her reiki and blasted him away from her.

Lord Toga wasn't much help. He was amused by this, also smirking or telling her 'welcome to the family'. Lady Silva wasn't much help either; she was planning a large ball, no matter how many times Kagome told them that she wasn't mating with Sesshomaru. And his future self was just very disillusioned about her mating with him. When Kagome got back, she would literally bite his head off. She had learned in the years she was gone. She learned that the lord and lady were friends with Midoriko. It wasn't until later that Toga told her that Midoriko was still alive and well.

She also found out that Lady Silva was trying to get pregnant again. She didn't have the heart to tell her that Inuyasha wouldn't be hers. Kagome continued to learn that Toga went to war with the Panther King and won, like she had known in her time.

"Lady Miko." Kagome heard a servant calling her. She turned to see a young female that looked like Shippo, and that moment she missed her kit so much.

"Hai," Kagome uttered.

"Lord Sesshomaru wants you to go to him," the servant told her.

"Well, tell him that I said no," Kagome stated, walking away from her.

The servant's eyes widened at this for no one had ever told her young master no. She ran back to tell him.

……………………̷ 0;……..Meanwhile………………… ;……..

After the servant told her young master, she retreated back into the palace to have some safety. When Sesshomaru was with his friends, they were in his training field.

"Sesshomaru, it's the lady that saved us right?" Raya asked softly.

Sesshomaru looked at Raya and nodded his head at her. "Hai, she is the one that saved us."

"No wonder why you're mad," Raya commented, "if she is your mate from the future."

"She is. She just needs to learn who her alpha is," Sesshomaru said.

Raya just nodded her head as Toma smirked at him. "I've got to meet her now."

Sesshomaru growled at him. "Toma, stay away from my mate."

"Sesshomaru, she's yours. I have my eye on someone else," Toma said as he glanced down towards the ground.

It didn't take genies to know who he liked.

"Well, I better go and see about my mate – or will-be mate," Sesshomaru said, walking away from the two that were with him.

……………………̷ 0;…………….Kagome………… 230;………………………
"Lady Miko, you would like to have some help?" a female servant asked.

"No thank you," Kagome told her. She sighed as she laid in the hot springs, thinking about her kit and friends. When she heard the door opening, she looked up to see Sesshomaru.

"Are you insane, Sesshomaru?" Kagome asked, questioning his sanity.

"No, my mate," Sesshomaru muttered.

"I'm not your mate! Sesshomaru, leave me to the bathe," Kagome told him.

"Oh but you are my mate by your scent," Sesshomaru said as he looked over her body. It was a very nice sight to see.

Kagome stood up, stumbling backwards from him and turning around fast. "Listen, Sesshomaru, I will never be your mate! When I leave– Eep!"

Kagome's eyes widened as she felt his lips dash down on hers. Her mind was foggy with pleasure, not feeling his hand on her waist. His claws swirled around her sides gently and smoothly as he kissed her more.

"Sesshomaru!" they heard.

Sesshomaru growled when he saw his mother standing here. "Out!"

He bent his head back towards Kagome, seeing her eyes filled with passion. He smirked, leaving the room without seeing her body again.

"Kagome, are you okay?" Lady Silva asked.

Kagome nodded her head, not trusting her voice. She got out and didn't even care that another female was watching her. Kagome dried herself off and changed into different clothes. "Lady Silva, I was wondering if you and I could fix the well now?"

"I was going to ask that myself," Silva replied.

Kagome smiled as she and Lady Silva walked away from the bath chambers. They walked towards Lord Toga's office chamber. Lady Silva knocked on his door and opened it. "Toga, Kagome and I will be healing the well," Lady Silva explained.

"Be careful, mate," Toga stated.

They nodded their heads and left him to go to his work. Lady Silva and Kagome went outside and Silva took Kagome's arms, summoning her light ball. They disappeared from sight and towards the well.

They landed on the ground. Kagome and Lady Silva walked towards the well, which was when they felt it. There were many youki charging towards them, and Kagome cursed at having no weapons. She only had her powers and Lady Silva.

Lady Silva growled and launch into battle. Kagome summoned her reiki into her hands. When she looked at Lady Silva with her attacks, Kagome turned just in time to see a bear youkai running at her. She moved to the side when he got closer, touching his arm and watching as he was purified. Suddenly she felt claws digging into her back, making her scream in pain. As quick as it came she felt nothing; she turned to see Lady Silva killing her attacker when out of the blue she was hit hard.

Kagome felt angry, more than she'd ever been. She mentally called for her daggers, looking down to see them within her hands. She felt her blood running down her back and the back of her legs. Kagome could hardly move but she had to protect herself and Lady Silva. There were twenty demons still around them and cursed at this, getting into a position that Sesshomaru had taught her.

Kagome let out a mighty yell and charged at the demons in front of her. She knew she had to get a bit away from Lady Silva to protect her. She shot her daggers at one demon, purifying it. She turned, using her purifying ball movement to quickly attack four demons that were behind her. Kagome took out her daggers from the demon's corpse that was still sizzling and she blocked one demon's paw before taking a swipe at her, slowly purifying it.

Kagome recounted to see fifteen still growling demons, all of them sneering at her like she was a piece of meat. Lady Silva was still out cold and safe for now. Kagome had other problems to deal with, her breathing labored and her eyesight growing blurry. She was still badly bleeding, and there was nothing she could do.

Kagome knew that she wouldn't have much time to live, so she did the only thing that she could do: she sent out a wave as she whispered out, "Sesshomaru."

...................................Sesshomaru....... .......................

Sesshomaru was training with his sword when he felt someone calling out his name, like a whimper of pain. He listened to it and recognized the voice. It was his bitch and to-be mate; she was in trouble and he wasn't there to protect her.

He growled in the air loudly, shaking everything around him. He felt his father suddenly rushing towards him.

"Sesshomaru!" Toga yelled as he looked at his son to see nothing wrong with him. He could see Sesshomaru's eyes, barely in control of his beast, and Toga growled at him to learn what was going on.

"Mate..." Sesshomaru's beast roared, back at his sire.

Togo sighed at this, starting to sense many youkis near his mate and his daughter in-law. He growled too, he summoning his light ball with Sesshomaru in tow.

...................................Kagome.................... ......

Kagome heard a loud roar; she knew that Sesshomaru would be there soon. Kagome dodged half way from a claw but it sliced into her right arm, making her scream in pain while two other claws went into her backside, ripping her top off. She bit onto her lip, making a small cut to keep herself from screaming more.

Kagome felt one of them, picking her up and throwing her onto the ground, hard. Her breathing was heaving in and out – it was getting hard to do. Her heart thundered against the inside of her chest. She looked at the demons staring at her. Kagome saw one of them licking his lips, as he tore off his clothes. Kagome knew what was going on now. She felt his hand coming onto her naked top, his hands slicing down her stomach. Slowly he licked the blood away from her.

Kagome could sense in the back of her mind that two large youkis were coming. She screamed out and into the ear of the demon that was trying to rape her. He backed off, and Kagome rolled over, starting to slowly move away from him.

She felt the evil demon jumping on her already injured back, giving a screech in agony as she struggled against him. Suddenly there was nothing on her anymore, she felt no pain. There were screams around her though, loud and wailing. Kagome took a great deal of her last energy to roll over again, seeing Sesshomaru and Toga killing all the rest of the demons. She saw Toga going over to his mate while she saw Sesshomaru coming over to her.

Kagome gasped in fear at what she saw his eyes – red. Kagome shivered at the sight of them.

Sesshomaru's beast looked at her, whimpering as he saw her smooth silky skin riddled with cuts and slices. His beast was ready to kill the demons again, but he stopped when he smelled her fear skyrocketing. His master calmed him down enough to recede back into his normal mind, letting his master take control.

Sesshomaru saw that she was bleeding heavily and that her eyes were clouded in fear of him. He glanced to her naked body and took off his haori, gently placing it over her. Carefully he picked her up, cradling her to his chest and using a growl-like purr to calm her down.

"Sesshomaru, we need to get Kagome and your mother back to the palace," Toga concluded to his son.

Sesshomaru nodded his head, summoning his flying cloud of his youki and taking off with his father close behind him. He needed to get there as soon as possible, especially his mother whose face was black and blue. He growled lightly under his breath, before he turned back to Kagome – his mate, even though she denied it. Sesshomaru used his hand to feel her forehead, noticing it was starting to get warm with a fever. He gently pulled back his haori and saw some infections slowly seeping from her many cuts. He covered her back up, speeding back to the palace.

Sesshomaru's father had herbs there that he could give her, which would get rid of the fever and help fight any infections.

He finally made it to the training area, quickly entering the palace and heading straight towards his room. He opened the door and walked in, placing his mate on the futon. He took off his haori to see her blood still pouring from her wounds. Sesshomaru lifted up her right arm first, licking the cuts lightly and watching them slowly close from his saliva. He licked all of Kagome's wounds, savoring the tangy taste in her blood that tasted like oranges and cherries.

Later he walked out of his room to see the healer walking towards him with herbs and other medical supplies. He took them from him and nodded his thanks, walking back and wrapping the cuts that were still healing. Sesshomaru started a fire, trying to get some water to boil. She needed to take the medicine as soon as possible so it could rid her of the fever and infections, even after he healed her using his saliva.

Sesshomaru waited until the water was boiling, placing in some herbs and mixing them into the water, making sure that it would look purple. He added some lemon taste in it too so as not to make her puke it out from the horrid taste. Sesshomaru waited for a few minutes until it cooled, not wanting it to burn her.

He calmly walked over to Kagome, moving her hair out of her face. He smiled at her beauty, slowly lifting the small cup of medicine to his lips and taking some in. Gently he held onto her mouth, his lips parting hers to slip in the liquid combined with his saliva. Together, they would give her enough strength to heal faster.

Kagome choked but then slowly started to drink what Sesshomaru was giving her. She fell into a deep sleep, fighting off her fever with the help of the medicine.

After he was done, Sesshomaru took a new and cleaned haori and slipped it ontoher arms to cover her perky breasts. He had the urge to mark her with hisscent. Sesshomaru tied his haori closed, as Kagome continued to sleep.

Sesshomaru looked and stayed by her side for the whole night, basking in her presence and admiring her. Even injured she was still beautiful. Moving to the other side of the bed, Sesshomaru slowly went to sleep smelling her serenity and peace.

A/N- I hope you like this chapter. The next one should be up soon.