InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Seven: Healing the Well Again ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!

A/N- Here is chapter seven for you to enjoy it. Thank you to all my fans and reviewers. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this story so far. Enjoy it.

Chapter Seven: Healing the Well Again

Sesshomaru flung himself out of bed, as he woke up to the sound of screams. He landed on his feet after he flipped, seeing Kagome try to push at an invisible entity. Sesshomaru made sure that his sound barrier and barrier were still as strong as when he placed it up before he went to sleep. He made his way over to Kagome, and using his smoothing growl he was able to move her into his arms without much trouble
.
He whispered sweet words into her ear as he rock her back and forth until she fell back to sleep. Sesshomaru looked out his window to see that it was night time still. He yawned and his eyes were heavy as he moved Kagome and himself into a comfortable position.

He had his arm around Kagome's waist, holding her to him, calming her as he fell asleep. Hours later, Sesshomaru woke up as he felt his mother and sire coming his way. He almost growled at the thought that they came to take his mate away but pushed it down.

His beast was worried about his mother, so he got up to slowly place a juban on his naked chest. He walked over to his door and let the barriers that were around his room fall. He opened the door just in time to see his mother looking at him with a worried expression.

"Mother, are you okay?" Sesshomaru asked as he was pulled into a hug by her. He sniffed to see that nothing was wrong with her at all.

"Sessho, I'm okay. Kagome?" Lady Silva asked. She called Sesshomaru by the name of Sessho only when she was worried, which wasn't very often.

"I healed most of her wounds and she slept most of the night until about as few hours ago, when she pushed me out of bed. I soothed her from the nightmares and right now she's still sleeping," Sesshomaru stated.


Lady Silva smiled in relief, hugging him again and then leaving Sesshomaru with his father. "Father?"

"Sesshomaru, let her sleep. But remember what happened yesterday... She was almost violated in the worse way that females can be. Kagome might be scared but be patient and summon your mother," Lord Toga told him.


"Hai, Father," Sesshomaru replied. With that done, Lord Toga went towards his study to do his work. Sesshomaru closed his door and walked back to Kagome who was still asleep.

Sesshomaru smirked at her form as she was moving her hand towards his side. Then she sighed and stopped moving, leaving Sesshomaru to think. He walked swiftly towards the doors on the right side of his large room, opening the two on the balcony. Going over to the railing, he looked out to see mountains far in the distance. Sesshomaru could hear the footsteps of the soldiers around his father's palace.

Moments later, he heard Kagome screaming out. He sighed, racing into his room to see Kagome looking at him with frighten eyes. Sesshomaru released a growl that was soothing to her, hearing no more screams from her but only small sniffs.

"Sesshomaru, where am I?" Kagome asked.

"In my room," Sesshomaru replied as he took the chair and sat on it, knowing if he sat on the bed it would scare Kagome.

Her mouth dropped open, and she glanced around the room, only to have a jolt hit her like wildfire.

Kagome dodged halfway from a claw but it sliced into her right arm, making her scream in pain while two other claws went into her backside, ripping her top off. She bit onto her lip, making a small cut to keep herself from screaming more.

Kagome felt one of them, picking her up and throwing her onto the ground, hard.

Her breathing was heaving in and out – it was getting hard to do. Her heart thundered against the inside of her chest. She looked at the demons staring at her. Kagome saw one of them licking his lips, as he tore off his clothes. Kagome knew what was going on now. She felt his hand coming onto her naked top, his hands slicing down her stomach. Slowly he licked the blood away from her.

Kagome could sense in the back of her mind that two large youkais were coming. She screamed out and into the ear of the demon that was trying to rape her. He backed off, and Kagome rolled over, starting to slowly move away from him.

She felt the evil demon jumping on her already injured back, giving a screech in agony as she struggled against him.

Kagome looked up at him and whimpered out, "He...he..."

Sesshomaru growled at her thoughts. Was she thinking that he would let the lowly youkai violate her that way? Then Sesshomaru remembered she was in fear and pain, so she wouldn't know that he saved her before that lowly youkai could have – and would have – violated her.

"Kagome, he's dead, this Sesshomaru killed him," he stated calmly to her.

Kagome looked at Sesshomaru with unsure and grateful eyes, slowly smiling. Kagome moved a bit to stretch when she remembered she had wounds. She looked around her body to see none.

"Sesshomaru?" Kagome asked then, staring at the place she knew she had a wound.

"I healed you, mate," Sesshomaru stated with pride.

Kagome's eyes narrowed at his word again. "I'm not your mate."

Sesshomaru growled at her when she said this but then smelled his mother coming to his room again. He got up and opened the door. "Mother," he said fondly to her.

"Sesshomaru, you were supposed to get me when Lady Kagome woke up," Lady Silva exclaimed to her son. She then glanced into the room to see that the young miko was up.
"Lady Silva!" Kagome exclaimed loudly as she jumped out of bed, Sesshomaru's haori that she was wearing opening at the top slightly, showing a little more than Kagome would like. She hugged Lady Silva and said, "Let's have a talk."
Silva smiled at her and then took her arm, leading her away from Sesshomaru's room. They walked into Kagome's room and sat down.
"Kagome, are you okay?" Lady Silva questioned.
Kagome nodded her head and stated, "Sesshomaru told me that he saved me."
"I know, my mate told me too. He didn't realize that we were in trouble. Sesshomaru knew somehow," Lady Silva explained.
"I know why Sesshomaru knew more than your mate," Kagome said in return. She told the older lady her tale.
Suddenly she felt claws digging into her back, making her scream in pain. As quick as it came she felt nothing; she turned to see Lady Silva killing her attacker when out of the blue she was hit hard.

Kagome felt angry, more than she'd ever been. She mentally called for her daggers, looking down to see them within her hands. She felt her blood running down her back and the back of her legs.

Kagome could hardly move but she had to protect herself and Lady Silva. There were twenty demons still around them and she cursed at this, getting into a position that Sesshomaru had taught her.

She let out a mighty yell and charged at the demons in front of her. She knew she had to get a bit away from Lady Silva to protect her. She shot her daggers at one demon, purifying it. She turned, using her purifying ball movement to quickly attack four demons that were behind her.

Kagome took out her daggers from the demon's corpse that was still sizzling and she blocked one demon's paw before taking a swipe at her, slowly purifying it.

Kagome recounted to see fifteen still growling demons, all of them sneering at her like she was a piece of meat. Lady Silva was still out cold and safe for now. Kagome had other problems to deal with, her breathing labored and her eyesight growing blurry. She was still badly bleeding, and there was nothing she could do.

Kagome knew that she wouldn't have much time to live, so she did the only thing that she could do: she sent out a wave as she whispered out, "Sesshomaru."
"I called his name and sent him a pulse by my reiki," Kagome finished.
Lady Silva smirked at her but said nothing.
Kagome thought about her son, Shippo, and how much she missed him. Inuyasha, Sango and Miroku...she wondered if she would ever get back home. Then her mind went back to when she saved Sesshomaru and the other two pups. She wondered what they age were and now are too.
"Lady Silva, I have a question?" Kagome asked.
Lady Silva nodded her head.
"How old was Sesshomaru and the rest when I saved them? And what is Sesshomaru's age right now?"
"When you saved them, the pups were only six in human years. Sesshomaru was sixty in demon years. Raya and Raiden were also sixty in demon years. Now, Sesshomaru is seventeen in human years, and in demon years he is one hundred and thirty-six," Lady Silva replied.
Kagome nodded her head. "Since we are both healed, can we go and heal the well now, but bring Lord Toga alone?"
"Hai, we should, so we can send you faster in time. This time was just about seventy years. So we have to try and get it to go seventy-five years more," Lady Silva declared.
The females walked towards Lord Toga's office again. Lady Silva knocked before walking into the room with Kagome beside her.
"Mate, Kagome wants to go and heal the well, and we would..."
"I'm coming!" Lord Toga proclaimed to them.
"Mate, I was saying you are to come anyways." Lady Silva smirked at her mate.
He walked over and whispered low into her ear, making sure that Kagome didn't hear. "I'll show you, who is alpha here, mate."
Lady Silva fought a shiver running down her spine as she lowly growled at him for making her horny.
"Let's get going," Kagome announced as she walked towards the door.
Once they got outside the palace, the lady of the palace took Kagome's arms, summoning her light ball. They disappeared from sight and towards the well, Lord Toga following behind with his own light ball.They all appeared in front of the well, and Kagome and Lady Silva walked over to it, going towards different sides.
"Ready?" Lady Silva asked.

Kagome nodded her head, watching the demoness place her hands on the well's side. She followed her movements with her own. She called forth her powers and sent them through, gently and steadily so it wouldn't hurt the well.They went like this for eight minutes before Silva and Kagome had to let go of it. Both were tired and needed to rest.

Toga gently picked up both of the females and swiftly returned home, calling a servant to take Lady Kagome to her room to rest.

............Present Time............

Shippo howled out loud as he looked at the well that housed his mother's home. Inuyasha had gone back to the village to get Miroku and Sango and Kaede to see what was wrong with it.

Inuyasha jumped into the well after Naraku left and then Shippo heard Inuyasha shouting with curse words too. "Damn well, there's something wrong with it. I can't get through," Inuyasha yelled as he jumped out. "Naraku has to be behind this," he muttered. Then he disappeared from Shippo's sight.

"I want my okasan! I miss okasan!" Shippo cried even harder. Suddenly he heard a voice coming his way. He hid behind the well as he saw someone flowing down with soul collectors. He knew it was Kikyo.He shivered from his hiding spot and silently closed his eyes, only to be startled when he felt someone gently picking him up like Kagome always had
.
"Young kit, what is wrong?" the voice asked.

Shippo opened his eyes to see Kikyo holding him. "Okasan is missing. Inuyasha can't get to her time either. Please help obasan….oops!" Shippo looked down at the ground as he was afraid what Kikyo would do to him since he called her 'aunt' by mistake.

Kikyo giggled at him. She tried to remember his name from her and Kagome's talks long ago. Shippo. Kikyo knew that Kagome took care of him. "Shippo, I'm not going to hurt you. I have come to help," she stated as she placed the child on the ground again. Walking over to the well, she placed her hands on it.Kikyo closed her eyes and looked into the dark energy surrounding it, gasping at what she felt before opening her eyes.

"Kikyo!" She smiled as she heard her name come from Inuyasha.

"Sister."

"Lady Kikyo."

Kikyo turned to them all and then went over to Shippo. She saw everyone tensing up as she gently picked him up again and hummed a song that she knew.Shippo slowly went to sleep within Kikyo's arms and then she looked at the rest of the group. "The well has been broken by Naraku; I felt his youkai in it. Kagome can no longer come into this time. I don't know what time she went in either," Kikyo stated as she walked over to the demon slayer, holding out her arms for her to take the young kit.

Sango took Shippo and looked at her, slowly smiling. "Well at least we know what happened now. How can we fix it?"

Kikyo looked down at her feet. "I know you need youkai powers and miko powers to heal the well."

............Back to Kagome............

Hours later, Kagome woke up and stretched again, taking off towards the hot springs for a bath. She opened the door and made sure no one was using it, smiling when she saw no one.
Kagome slid herself into the room and closed the door, leaving a note on it so everyone would know it was in use. She stripped out of the haori that Sesshomaru gave her as she cursed in her mind, forgetting to get into her own clothes and giving Sesshomaru another reason that she was his bitch or mate.
She dipped herself into the hot waters as she closed her eyes and went under, coming back up soaked. She washed her hair then her body. Eventually Kagome relaxed against the side when suddenly the door opened again.She sighed and looked over to see Lady Silva walking into the hot spring's room.

"Lady Kagome, are you ready for another go at the well?" Lady Silva asked.

Kagome nodded her head at her as she got out and dried herself again in front of Lady Silva. She put on her clothes and then gave a female servant Sesshomaru's haori to be washed. She went towards her room, got dressed and then packed all of her items up.Kagome placedKinsaiga and Sora Ki on her hips and she walked out of her room and went towards Lady Silva and Lord Toga.

Lady Silva took Kagome's arms, summoning her light ball. They disappeared from sight and towards the well, Lord Toga doing the same.

They all appeared in front of the well as Kagome and Lady Silva walked back to their opposing sides.

"Ready?" Lady Silva asked.

Kagome nodded and slowly sent her powers through the well, careful not to send too much. It was only a matter of minutes before it was fully healed, finally useable.


"Well, see you later," Kagome said to the pair, bowing to them. "Thank you for your help so far."

Kagome placed her hands on the well's sides and jumped into the hole. Kagome fell once more, seeing less purple and black swirls surround her. The pink was slowly, finally, coming back.

A/N- I hope you like this chapter. Until next time, stay tuned. Oh thank you to all my fans with this story. You are making me very happy. Bye