InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Nine: The Chant ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!

A/N- Here is chapter nine to this amazing story. Enjoy it. Bye Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99.

Chapter Nine: The Chant

Kagome took the white chalk from one servant as she drew two large circles with symbols around it, the drawings necessary for the chant to work.

"Sakara, Rin, please move Lady Silva onto the first circle," Kagome murmured to them.

The two moved her into the first circle. "Aya, after I'm done I need you to bring down both of your bodies."

Kagome took out some herbs that would work with her human body. "This will help me. You need to get hot water and place the herb into it. When that's done, give it to me."

Kagome drew some symbols on Lady Silva and herself, the both of them naked. Kagome blushed at this a bit but then she lay down. "After I'm done, I'm probably going to scream, so Rin stay outside and stop any soldier from coming in – even Sesshomaru and Lord Toga. Take this." Kagome gave her two sutras with a chant on it.

Kagome completely lay down and slowly started with the ritual.

"Kami exaudi placitum… Hoc pup confido ad te… Transferre pup in me… In hoc utero usque in pup est natus!"

Kagome and Lady Silva glowed red, white and pink. Slowly they turned back their normal color. Kagome bit her lip to keep her shriek in, until she could bear it no more. She screamed in pain for this chant was hard to use. It was only to be used by the same kind of being: Inu demoness to Inu demoness, human to human or any kind of demon or half breed.

Sakura and Aya had to cover their ears and closed their eyes. Rin was outside as she screamed, wincing at the sound as she heard soldiers coming her way.

"Stop, go back to your duties! Lady Kagome has asked that no one to go in," Rin ordered.

They nodded their heads and disappeared so that they couldn't hear anymore screaming.

…………………….Sesshomaru……………………..
Sesshomaru was practicing his moves away from the palace. He jumped and brought out his whip, cutting down five trees when he heard the screams.

Mate! She is in danger again!

Sesshomaru didn't listen to his beast for he was already gone and near the palace. He saw dead soldiers on the ground as he continued onwards.

"Halt, my prince! Lady Kagome has ordered that no one go in," a female servant told him.

His ears continued to hear her screams of pain and this servant was getting in his way to get to her.

Rin sighed, as she knew her young master wasn't going to listen. She took out a sutra and placed it on his forehead, stopping him.

Rin only hoped that it would last until Lady Kagome came out.

……………………&# 8230;…..Inside the Room………………& #8230;…….

Kagome screamed in pain as she transferred the pup. Aya took the warm water, dripping it onto Lady Kagome and then onto Lady Silva.

Sakura stood and watched everything from afar, hoping that both ladies would be okay.

It seemed to be going on for hours when it was only fifteen minutes, when finally Kagome stopped screaming. Her body shot up with a high fever, and Sakura had made her the herbal drink right away. The moment it was ready, she gave it to the miko, having her drink it completely.

Lady Silva was kept warm on her bed while Lady Kagome was brought to her room with a blanket covering her from seeing eyes – including Sesshomaru's.

Lord Toga cut down another enemy when he heard someone calling to him. He didn't have time to answer as he sliced down the next enemies. He howled at the sky as he felt his mate being hurt. He turned back and ordered his general to attack head on.

"Lady Kagome has come back. The palace was under attack but the enemy has been defeated. Lady Silva was hurt and Lady Kagome is healing her," the messenger said quickly to his lord.

His red eyes turned golden again as he nodded his head, taking off towards his mate and home.
Hours later, he got to the palace to see the soldier burning all the enemy soldiers' bodies. He landed and went towards the main doors. Lord Toga walked into the entrance way, heading towards his mate's room. Standing outside and blocking his path was Aya, a servant of the palace.

"Milord, Lady Kagome would like you to see her before you go see your mate. Lady Silva is still recovering," Aya told him softly.
"Tell Lady Kagome that my mate comes first before any duty," Lord Toga answered.

Aya sighed at this and then pulled out the sutra that Rin gave her to stop their lord. She swiftly placed it on his forehead and then he stopped. His eyes were turning red as he fought against the spell.

Kagome must have heard the exchange, as she called for Rin to help her out of bed. She walked out of her room with the servant's help. She growled at him the moment Lord Toga was in her sights.

"When I ask you to come to me first, I would like you to come. When I got here, the enemy was starting to attack. I ordered the soldiers to kill them all. I thought no one would be using the back way. When I saw some going that way I followed and killed most of them but they got to Lady Silva and injured her badly. I healed her as well as I could without hurting the pup. Your pup…."Kagome stopped when the demon lord broke free of the sutra and grabbed her hard.

"What about my pup?" Toga asked.

"Just smell," Kagome told him.

He sniffed, his eyes widening as he looked down at Kagome's belly. "How? Why?" Lord Toga asked without complete sentences.

"How: I used a chant that I learned from someone in the time I was going to. Why was the pup would have died within Lady Silva, so I used this chant. It's dangerous though, and normally I could only use it if the females are of the same breed," Kagome answered him.

He let her go, hesitating a moment before he hugged her. "Where is Silva?"
"In your room, resting from the spell and from her wounds that I healed," Kagome said with a yawn. "Looks like I need to stay here until the pup is born."

Lord Toga smiled at Kagome.

"You do know that my mate was pupped most of the five months. You have two to three weeks left," Lord Toga stated. "I guess you need to know what Inu youkai males do when their mates are pupped."

"Lord Toga, for the last time, Sesshomaru and I are not mates or to be mated. I'm not his bitch either," Kagome stated in a firm and final tone.

"Oh really, my mate," Sesshomaru's voice replied from somewhere down the hall.

Kagome looked over to see him looking at her, then to her belly. She watched as his nose started sniffing around her, eyes widening.

"Sesshomaru, where were you when this happened?" Kagome questioned.

Sesshomaru smirked at her. "I was training to make sure that I would be powerful enough to protect my mate. I didn't hear the battle but I did hear you scream."

Kagome growled as him, and when she felt a sudden sickness sweep over her she stopped, placing her hand over her mouth. She could hear Lord Toga chuckling at her. Lifted by Sesshomaru, the demon raced back into her room where a bowl was.

Sesshomaru heard the retching, smelled the awful scent, but he gently picked her up and laid her down on her bed.
"Sesshomaru, thank you," Kagome stated, closing her eyes. Her door opened as Lord Toga came into the room with one servant carrying a chair.

"Father?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Since my mate is sleeping and isn't the one that is pupped, I need to be around Kagome who is pupped," Lord Toga simply replied.

A/N- I hope you like this chapter. Until next time. Bye.