InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Twelve: Birth ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!

A/N- Here is chapter twelve to this story. Wow, I guess everyone loves this story. I didn't think it would have this many reviews to it at all. Thanks to my fan and the ones that reviewed it. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading it. Thanks.

Chapter Twelve: Birth

Sesshomaru raced back home with Kagome whimpering in pain. She had moved her face into his chest, crying and rubbing her face against his chest to seek comfort. Sesshomaru was startled by this; he knew only pups did this when they were hurt.

Even he did it to his mother or his father. He could smell her blood. It was very different; it truly held the smell like the aura of a new life. He landed at the palace and raced towards the birthing room. He walked into it to see the female healers making sure that everything was ready. When he growled at them, they turned and saw Lady Kagome within the heir's arms.

"My prince, please place her onto the bed and leave," one of the healers in pink stated.

Sesshomaru growled at her order but he did comply with them. He placed Kagome down and then raced out of the birthing room to see his mother going in and his father waiting for the pup.


Silva went into the room and saw Kagome crying in pain. She went over to her and nodded to the females within the room. They helped Lady Silva into a different plain white yukata and then moved Kagome up so Silva could go behind her.

Once Silva was behind Kagome, she nodded her head at the birthing servants to let Kagome go onto her chest. She purred as Kagome leaned against her, feeling the young miko incrementally relaxing. Silva sniffed Kagome to determine when her water would break.

"Ready the hot spring," Silva ordered the servants. The warm waters would help Kagome with her pains and get her into labor faster. Once she heard the birthing healers leave, she stripped Kagome out of her kimono that she was still in. She then did the same thing to herself and carried her into the hot springs.
Kagome groaned a bit as she relaxed, Silva rubbing her shoulders. She could hear her saying what would happen during her labor. Kagome was scared but Silva had calmed her down quite a lot.

An hour later, Kagome's water broke fully. Silva had then placed herself behind her. She summoned a birthing servant tell her mate about the choker she had for her. The servant left the room and immediately saw her lord. She told him what Lady Silva told her.

Lord Toga quickly went into their room and into a dresser to find a choker made by his mate. The choker was made of white leather, adorned with pink stones and small sparkles that could be seen in Kagome eyes when she was cheerful and carefree. There was a chain on it with his mate's fang. Toga took it and felt his mate's, his son's and Midoriko's powers all together. He smiled at this and raced back to the birthing servant.

She took it and disappeared through the doors where no male was allowed to go.

"Here, Milady," the servant said as she gave Lady Silva the choker.

Silva held it to Kagome to show her. "Kagome, this will help you not attack me or anyone else. It's made by me. It will subdue your powers of purification. Don't worry, I can take it off after you give birth."

Kagome thought for a moment or so. She nodded her head, feeling Silva place it around her neck. The choker was a bit cold and instantly Kagome could tell that something was blocking her reiki. The feeling scared her, but she knew that she could trust Lady Silva.

Her labor pains were coming faster and stronger. Kagome screamed in agony as she bit her lip to not hurt Silva by grasping the demoness' hand too tightly. She could hear her whispering soft and smoothing words.

Soon, Kagome felt the need to push. She tightened her hands within Silva's grip and she pushed down hard. Kagome stopped when she was told and the pushed again when she felt a second pain coming her way.

Kagome continued to do this as she pushed and then stopped. She didn't know when she would be done or how long she had been in labor for. All she knew was the pain that she was in. She pushed harder as she felt the pup coming out. Slowly she was being stretched out wide as she was continued to push. Soon she felt the last of the pup was out. She leaned onto Silva, pushing out the placental. She could hear the pup's cries. It was music to her ears and Kagome pushed herself up and then back down onto the bed. She turned to see Silva taking off her yukata that was wet with blood at the bottom. Kagome continued to watch her as Silva laid on the next bed.

She watched as one female healer placed the pup onto Silva's stomach. She heard and saw her growling lightly at the baby. The pup stopped crying, trying to sniff out its mother.

Kagome closed her eyes, the healers surrounding her to make sure she was okay since she was a human giving birth to a demon. She opened her eyes again to see Lady Silva standing over her with the pup in her arms.

"Kagome, could you hold her while I take off the choker?" Lady Silva asked her.

When Kagome was ready, Silva placed the pup into her arms. Kagome could look down at the tiny pup. She had silver hair, and while she couldn't see the color of her eyes yet, the young miko had a feeling they would be gold. The only another noticeable characteristic that was on the pup was a small moon shape birth mark with a…
Kagome stared at it; it was a symbol of a powerful miko. Her mark was on the pup. She got it after her training with Sesshomaru, though it was in a place that no one could find unless you were doing something with her. It was almost under her right breast. It was a tear drop that was upside down with a heart at the end, blue and pink. The pup's mark was the same color. The marking was on her cheek. Kagome soon felt her powers coming back, sighing as she gave back the female pup to Lady Silva.

The female birthing healers cleaned the room and got Kagome into the hot springs, filling it with healing herbs that would help her get better from giving birth. She got back out and wasn't sore or in pain. She smiled to have her own weight back again. The moment she and Lady Silva started to walk out, they were nearly attacked by the two Inu males.

"Mate, this is our new pup," Silva told Lord Toga as she handed the baby over.

Toga held onto his new pup and took a sniff. His eyes widened and he purred loudly, looking to his mate and then Kagome.

Sesshomaru gently grabbed Kagome, but the young woman rolled her eyes. "Go and see her," Kagome urged.

SHE? I HAVE A SISTER!

Sesshomaru could feel his inner beast purring at the thought of protecting her already from suitors. First they would need to get though him and then his father. He let go of Kagome and walked over to Lord Toga. Sesshomaru saw his sister, his heart swelling at the most beautiful sight. She was looking at him, gurgling, and the demon prince sniffed her. His beast imprinted her scent into his nose.

A/N- I hope you like this chapter. Until next time, see ya.