InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Thirteen: The Stolen Kiss and Back Down the Well Again ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!

A/N- Here is chapter thirteen to Oh No! I'm half way to the end of this story. That's great and I hope you enjoyed reading what going on with this story. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this chapter and whole story so far. Thanks.

Chapter Thirteen: The Stolen Kiss and Back Down the Well Again


Kagome moved away from the family as she went towards her room to get some rest. She needed to think of a plan to get back home. Opening the door and walking into the room, Kagome went and lay down on the bed, closing her eyes before falling asleep.



Sesshomaru took his sister and held her to him as she cried out. He growled softy to let her know that he was her brother, but she wouldn't stop.

"Sesshomaru, she's hungry son," Lady Silva told him. She took the pup away from him and went towards the nursery to feed her. Toga followed Silva with a spring in his step.

Sesshomaru turned around to see Kagome gone. He sniffed her out and to his relief, he realized that she was back in her room sleeping. Suddenly, Sesshomaru felt tired too, taking off his haori and crawling onto the bed. His arms wrapped around her and he pulled her closer to him.

………Present Time………< br>
Lady Kina stopped her ministrations since Shippo's fever had gone. She stood up and went over to the young kit, starting to wash off the blood on his face. When she looked over her shoulder, she realized the rest of the group was looking at her. She called down her barriers, Sesshomaru immediately taking her by the neck and stating menacingly at her, "Why was my mate's son in pain?"

"The fever was started by him missing his mother so much. She needs to be here or he will get sick again," Lady Kina replied, blinking before she disappeared from sight.

Sesshomaru went over to Shippo and he sniffed him. He growled smoothly at the kit when Shippo groaned in pain again. There was silence in the room, ever since he stated that Kagome was his mate.
Suddenly, Inuyasha started to yell. "What do you mean, 'mate'?!"

He could tell that Inuyasha wasn't going to let him leave without a fight. "Hai, she's my mate."

"Where is her marking then?" Inuyasha asked.

He growled at this, walking towards the door and deciding not to respond. It wasn't until the monk spoke up that the question was answered. "You scent marked her."

"Hai, this Sesshomaru did," Sesshomaru said to them, leaving the hut and then flying back to the palace. He was getting new memories – one about a female sibling. Another memory slowly came to him, this one with him sleeping in the same bed as his miko.
………Past Time………

Hours had passed before one of the sleeping figures on the bed woke up. Kagome opened her eyes to see that it was still light out. She tried to move when she felt arms around her tighten.

She glanced behind her to see Sesshomaru sleeping beside her. She huffed out a puff of air as she pushed against him.

"Sesshomaru, if you don't let me go right now you will be a world of pain," she growled out. She must have said something funny since he started to smirk. Clearly he didn't believe her when she said a 'world of hurt.' She sent out her reiki towards his chest, pushing him into the wall and breaking both it and the wall behind it. She smiled at him as she walked away, planning on going to see Lord Toga.

Suddenly she was grabbed forcefully and pressed into the wall, Sesshomaru's red eyes indicating that his beast had broken free. She rolled her eyes at him, not even a bit scared. "The mighty Sesshomaru has lost control over his beast," Kagome stated.

"Submit!" he growled at her.

Kagome raised her eyebrow at him and wondered if he was mad in the mind. "No," she said, struggling to get away from him.

Sesshomaru's beast snapped, his lips crushing against hers and making them bleed. Kagome winced in pain as she tried to scream. His tongue snaked into her mouth when it opened and he continued to roughly kiss her.

Kagome struggled against him, soon feeling his hand roaming up her body. Her eyes widened at the violation but before she could scream any more he let go of her. His lips left hers instantly, but not before softly licking the cuts to heal them.

Sesshomaru stepped away from her, his eyes downcast. He couldn't believe that his beast had taken control over him, and that he would mate with her when she was unwilling. He had to get away from her now. He swiftly left her in the hallway while he went outside to train.

Kagome had seen Sesshomaru's face before he ran off. She had never seen him that worried about anything. She knew it was his beast. Placing her hand on her lip, she knew that the real Sesshomaru had healed her since there were no more cuts and no blood. Kagome smiled at this and wondered where they would be right now if she was to mate with him. It was then she remembered how Sesshomaru had taken advantage of her, how he hadn't had the nerve to ask for permission. She shook her head at this and then heard a timid, "Lady Kagome?" Kagome turned to see Lady Mika and Lord Ryo walking towards her. She bowed to them and stood up.

"Hello, Lord Ryo and Lady Mika," the miko said.

"You're back…" Mika started, unsure as to how to continue. Kagome nodded and told them of what had happened to her last time, and how things were going now. "So they have a female pup. I must see her," Mika said excitedly, looking at her mate.

"You go see her," Ryo told her. She gave him a kiss and a lick on his chin before she sniffed out Lady Silva.

"Lord, if you want to see Lord Toga I'm looking for him to heal the well again," Kagome said.
Ryo nodded his head. Even if she saved his heir, he didn't fully trust her. Still, he let her follow him towards Lord Toga. Knocking on the door, he heard a cry and a hoarse, "Come in."
They walked into the room and saw Silva growling at the lord and then looking at her.

"Toga, I want to get the well healed now. I need to see Shippo-chan," Kagome told him.

"I'm coming," Lord Toga said curtly.

Lady Mika looked at Silva and knew what she wanted. "I'll help too," Mika offered.

"Let's get going then."

Lord Toga took Kagome into his arms, summoning his light ball. They disappeared from sight and towards the well. Lady Mika and Lady Silva followed closely behind. They all appeared in front of the well, Kagome and the other ladies going to their respective sides.

"Ready?" Lady Mika asked.

Calling forth her powers, Kagome realized how well it was going. Her reiki was stronger and growing more steadily. Lady Mika and Lady Silva had different colors in their youki. Silva's was the color of her hair while Mika's was the color of her eyes. Kagome could feel the well getting better and better with each passing minute.

Suddenly, the moment was broken by Lord Toga's voice. "Ladies, stop now before you hurt the well."
They took the long way back to the palace, the forest full of color and life that Kagome loved to see. At the palace, everything was already ready. Her pack was prepared, Lady Silva standing beside it with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry. I…" Kagome stopped herself and then smiled at her. "Thank you for all of your help."
Lord Toga smiled at her and stated, "The pleasure is all ours." He picked her up and flew her back to the well. Kagome was already headed towards it the moment that they came to a stop. It took only a few seconds before Toga felt another presence, a soldier that he sent to protect Midoriko.

"Milord, Lady Midoriko is in battle. There are too many youkais," the soldier exclaimed.

Toga's eyes widened at this and he turned to see that Kagome was already gone.

Kagome had jumped into the well when she heard about Midoriko. She knew it was the final battle. She started to notice more changes with the colors that bathed her in lights, the well surrounding her as she travelled through.

It was slowly starting to go the right way, the way she knew.

A/N- I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See ya bye.