InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Fourteen: News ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!
A/N-Here is chapter fourteen. Enjoy it. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this chapter for me. Thanks.
Chapter Fourteen: News
Kagome landed on the ground again. She looked up to see dark skies. She started to climb up and then looked around, seeing no one around her. Moments later, Kagome felt rain drops falling onto her before quickly pouring down hard and fast.
It made seeing for Kagome impossible. She had to stop under a tree to start to get dry when she heard thunder and lightning rolling into the mix. She now needed to get somewhere safe and quickly, slowly moving away from the tree and heading towards the palace that was miles away.
Kagome slowly started to grow warm, and warmer, until she collapsed onto the ground within seeing distance of the palace. Her breathing was hard and heavy; her clothes were soaked wet to her bones. The young miko started to shiver and cough loudly.
She opened her eyes to see someone in the distance coming towards her. Kagome let her head fall back onto the ground; her body hurt all over. Vaguely she heard her name being called and then she was being picked up and raced somewhere.
Days later, Kagome groaned as the light hit her eyes. She closed them and slowly opened them again, letting in a bit of light as the seconds ticked on. The young woman looked around to see Sesshomaru sitting down on a chair sleeping. His hair was longer and it looked softer even though she hadn't yet touched it.
"Se…sshomaru." Her voice was raspy with disuse and without water.
She saw him jumping up fast as he looked at her. She had never known Sesshomaru to show so many emotions but this time his eyes were full of them. He moved over to her as he pushed her hair away. His forehead touched hers. Kagome sighed as she felt him pull away.
"So how many years is it this time?" Kagome asked, trying to liven up the mood.
Sesshomaru looked at her and stated, "This day would mark the one hundredth year since you had been gone."
Kagome smiled at this, but when she looked at Sesshomaru, she knew something was wrong. "Sesshomaru, what is it?" Kagome asked.
"…."
"Sesshomaru!" Kagome demanded.
"Mother and Rin were killed fifty years ago," he told her.
Kagome's heart hurt at the revelation. She always had thought that Sesshomaru's mother was alive when she spoke to him before – before when he was teaching her to fight. There was no indication of this. But to lose his sister…Rin.
Maybe that is why he keeps Rin around.
"Sesshomaru…." Kagome started to speak. When she gave up on her words as she pulled him down and gave him a hug, letting him hold onto her.
Sesshomaru's beast smirked at the position but also knew it was for the condolence to this tragedy. Sesshomaru held onto Kagome as he heard her stomach growl. He looked down at her to see her face was blushing. He smirked and chuckled inside of his mind.
"Hungry, mate?" Sesshomaru questioned.
There was that word again. She thought Sesshomaru would forget about it but she was wrong.
"Hungry is a yes. Mate is a no." She huffed at him. "Where's your father?"
She heard him growling at that this. "He's out frolicking with his new mate," Sesshomaru spat out.
Obviously this was a sore topic, but Kagome couldn't help but smile. Inuyasha was going to be conceived sometime soon. Sesshomaru saw her smiling and growled loudly at her.
"Oh shush, Sesshomaru. Now get me food. This Kagome is hungry!" she ordered him but his face cracked her up and she fell on his chest laughing so hard that tears were coming out.
Sesshomaru sighed at her. His mate was sure weird. Maybe that was why he picked her. He picked her up and carried her towards the dining wall. Kagome had finally stopped laughing, now noticing how much of the castle she had missed before. No one had ever given her a full tour of the castle. She knew where the office and her room were and that was all. She didn't even eat in the rooms, mostly because she was sleeping.
This time she was very hungry and without food for two hundred and forty four years. She still had only two hundred and six years to go now. She felt herself being placed down and helped into her seat. She looked at Sesshomaru and smiled when she saw him sitting down too. Kagome also saw two servants coming into the room carrying trays. One placed hers in front of her and then stepped back. Sesshomaru took his and then made to get up and disappear. She knew what he ate and wasn't fazed by it.
"Sit! I have seen what you eat. Remember, I'm older than you," Kagome snapped at him. She was very hungry and the smells from her food were making her grumpy.
Sesshomaru looked at her and then finally sat back down. He had waited for the servant to take off the lid to see a pile of raw meat for him to eat. It had been carefully placed at his side as he reached over and grabbed the liver. It had the most vitamins so he ate it whole. His instincts kicked in as he continued to eat like he had not eaten in months. He devoured his food in a matter of minutes. He laid back and licked the blood from his face.
Kagome just looked at him and giggled out right. She ate hers and was looking at Sesshomaru finishing off his last piece. "We need to work on your eating skills," Kagome then told him as she saw him licking his face and then his clawed fingers.
Sesshomaru looked at her and growled lightly at her.
"Growl all you want, mister. But you will be learning eating skills," Kagome repeated.
Silence was heard.
"So, who is going to help me get to my time?" Kagome asked Sesshomaru. His reply came in the form of red eyes and sharpened facial marks. Kagome stood up, preparing herself to defend against him. She could see him snarling at her and then looking down and up.
She smirked and then asked the closest servant to get her daggers and to bring them here. The servant left and that was when Sesshomaru chose to attack. Kagome moved away from him and jumped, kicking his chest when he came close. She flipped over him and took her daggers from the servant who just came back in. She readied them as she raced outside of the dining room and towards the palace doors. She pushed one open, dodging Sesshomaru's attack by rolling away.
Sesshomaru growled at her as she cut into his hand, watching her jump back for safety. What Kagome didn't realize was that the ground was still very wet and she fell down. The mud splatted everywhere and Kagome coughed some up when Sesshomaru landed on top of her. His fangs were on her neck.
"Sesshomaru, don't… Fight yourself," Kagome stated, her mind frightened. Her scent must have given off her emotions since she saw his eyes turn back to gold. "Please remove your fangs," Kagome whispered at him. She felt his fangs coming off from her neck and she squirmed to get a bit freer, noticing then that she was caked with mud.
"You look beautiful with mud on you," Sesshomaru stated after he locked his beast into its cage and made stronger walls around it. He had almost mated with her again unwillingly. She needed to stop saying that she wasn't his mate too. His beast was becoming powerful enough to get out.
"Sesshomaru, I need a bath now," Kagome whined.
He smirked at her and got up. He gave her his hand and helped her up. Kagome saw the expression on his face and started to walk away when she sensed him behind her. Swiftly, she turned and jumped on top of him.
Sesshomaru was shock; Kagome had jumped on him so that he fell down into the same mud puddle that she had been in. Now he was muddy.
This could work to my situation.
He got up and carried Kagome towards the bath house. He opened the door and then closed it. When they were alone, Sesshomaru put her down and then began to take off his clothes.
"…Sesshomaru, what are you doing?" Kagome questioned in horror, placing her hands over her eyes. She could hear him laughing at her. Kagome really wanted to purify his ass.
"I'm having a bath. I'm covered in mud like you, no thanks to you. Mate. Now strip bare and get in," Sesshomaru ordered her.
"Are you insane or have you just lost your mind? I'm not your mate!" Kagome yelled, poking his naked chest.
Wait…naked chest… Her eyes widened, even bigger than before.
"Kagome, please stop saying that. Even if you didn't know that my future self had scent marked you, you need to understand that scent will never come off unless you mate with…"
"With the future Sesshomaru," Kagome groaned out. "I guess it would be okay. But no wrong moves…"
"This Sesshomaru swears on his mother's grave that he would not touch you anyway that is deemed not suitable to be touched," Sesshomaru swore to her.
Kagome then breathed in and out as she turned and slowly took off her clothes. She took a towel and covered herself as her whole body went red, blushing head to toe.
Sesshomaru saw her, every inch, and it was prefect in every way. He got up and stood behind her.
A/N- I hope you enjoy this chapter. Until next time. Bye.