InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Fifteen: Trust and Self-Control ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!
A/N-Here is chapter fifteen for you to enjoy. Thank you to my beta reader named Witchgirl99 for beta reading this chapter for me. Thanks again.
Chapter Fifteen: Trust and Self-Control
Kagome felted Sesshomaru behind her. She turned slowly to look at him, seeing him fight for control again. She was getting tired of these episodes, of being nothing more than an object of desire that she couldn't control. She stopped her thoughts right there. Remembering her ankle bracelet, she took it off and then gently chanted a spell on it. She then placed it on Sesshomaru's waist.
The bracelet would help Sesshomaru gain his control over his beast until she removed it. His eyes slowly were going back to gold. She smiled at him and moved away, stepping to the side with all the supplies to wash with.
Sesshomaru's beast paced in its cage, howling to be let out. Sesshomaru sighed in relief as he turned to see Kagome washing her body clear of the mud but it was caked on hard. He could see her struggling.
He made his way over to her. Kagome looked up and jumped back as she let go of the side. Her feet slipped and she went under fast. Sesshomaru's eyes widened as he grabbed her arms and brought her back up and to his chest. He walked over to the seats and sat down with her sitting on his lap, coughing up water that she had swallowed.
Soon she was feeling better and she was suddenly quite aware that she was closer to Sesshomaru and his naked, majestic, god-like body. "Mmmmh, Sesshomaru would you please let me go?" Kagome asked, embarrassed.
"Just need a moment," he told her, sniffing her neck and sighing as he slowly let her go.
Kagome took the soap and continued to get clean. This was why she hated mud; it clung to everything and everywhere. She was getting annoyed when it was suddenly taken from her.
"I will help you," Sesshomaru stated, walking away to get something else. He sat down on an upper seat, motioning for her to come over.
Hell no.
"No," Kagome almost yelled out to him.
"I only wish to help you get the mud off of you. You have this Sesshomaru's word that I will not touch you, I'll only wash you," Sesshomaru promised as he sat down and placed a towel over his manhood.
Kagome thought about it and remembered the very first time a mud youkai attacked them. Everyone had gotten muddy – all but Sesshomaru – and it was he who washed her back.
Kagome went into the hot spring and placed her body wash onto her small face cloth, rubbing it against her skin. She removed the mud from her arms but then she heard a snap. Looking up, Kagome saw a tiger youkai staring at her with its tongue licking its lips. "You look tasty," he said and with that he pounced at her.
Kagome jumped back and landed hard on her ankle. She hissed in pain as she saw the tiger youkai moving closer and then a flash of light was suddenly between them.
"Sesshomaru," Kagome said, watching him kill the youkai. His clothes were wet and were now covered with blood.
"Miko. Never leave the pack again. Come here," he told her.
She shook her head at him as she heard him growl and pulled her closer. She was lifted up and was out of the hot springs naked, being held by Sesshomaru. She almost screamed when they jumped into the air and went somewhere.
Sesshomaru landed soon, placing Kagome into a new hot spring and then he went in with only his loincloth on. She backed up as he sighed and told her, "I only wish to help you get the mud off of you. You have this Sesshomaru's word that I will not touch you, I'll only wash you."
He removed the mud and then got out.
Kagome knew that she could trust him again even if he was the younger version of the one she knew.
………Present Time………< br>
Sesshomaru got a new memory again, smirking at it. His miko was having a bath with his younger self and had said the same thing to her in the hot springs when she was covered in mud. He remembered how she got the mud on her. They were fighting a mud youkai. Everyone had mud on them but him.
Boy he couldn't wait to have her back and in his arms. He knew that she would fight him about not asking her permission but he would have a plan. Then he would have to train her more as his rule over his lands was finally coming up and without a mate, he would lose them.

Shippo woke up a day later, seeing no Kagome. He was tired and wanted his mother. Even her items that had her scent were gone. He looked at Inuyasha as he came in and stayed with Shippo, even going so far to tell him that if he didn't eat, Inuyasha would make him. So Shippo kept eating his meals and continued to wait for his mother to return to him.
………Past Time………
Kagome knew that Sesshomaru had never lied to her, so she moved over to him and turned her back to him. She looked forward as soon as she felt his clawed finger gently cleaning off her back. Kagome moaned in pleasure as he rubbed, trying to get the mud off. She closed her eyes as she moaned again, thinking about something else. Her eyes snapped opened and looked horrified the moment she realized what she was doing.
Sesshomaru placed soap onto a wash cloth and removed the mud from Kagome's back, hearing her moan with pleasure. Soon that would be different. He rubbed hard in an area, soon smelling her arousal. It smelled like cherries and vanilla. But as soon as it appeared it was gone; she must have remembered that he was there. After he was done with her back, arms and legs, Sesshomaru started to do her hair to get rid of all the mud that had dried in it.
"That kimono wasn't good," Kagome stated.
"Don't forget that you passed through time twice with that kimono. Of course it would fade and wouldn't be as strong as if it were new," Sesshomaru replied.
Kagome realized that Sesshomaru was just about done when she felt no sexual touches or anything. He had kept his word, moving away so that he could bathe himself. When he finished, they relaxed beside each other. Kagome trusted Sesshomaru, she determined, getting out and drying off. She then walked out of the bath house and towards her room.
Sesshomaru smirked at her actions. He guessed that Kagome didn't understand what this bath was really all about. This was a step of the courting ritual and it was the third last part before the mating ritual. This was a test of trust for the female and the endurance of self-control for the male. Even if she didn't know, when she allowed him to wash her, she admitted that she trusted him. With the bracelet helping him to control his inner beast, his endurance and self-control were sky-rocketing.
Both of them passed the test with flying colors. He also knew that she did have feelings for him.
A/N- I hope you like this chapter. Until chapter sixteen. Bye.