InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Sixteen: ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!
A/N- Here is the next exciting Oh No! chapter sixteen. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this story. Thanks. See ya.
Chapter Sixteen:
Kagome woke up after a long night of sleep. She looked around to see that she was still in her room at the palace. She got out of bed and took a look outside. Kagome would need to heal the well again. This time on her own, since lady Silva wasn't here anymore.
She heard the door knocking. "Come in!" Kagome called. The door opened to reveal Lord Toga. He smiled at her and Kagome went over to him.
"Milord, I'm sorry to hear that Lady Silva and Princess Rin were killed," Kagome said as she bowed to him. Her words held her sincerest condolences.
Lord Toga smiled at her and then pulled her into a hug. "I was mad at first, but I have found my way again," he told her.
"Hai, I heard from Sesshomaru that you have a new mate," Kagome stated to him.
He could feel that she knew already. "You knew?"
"Hai, I did. Your new mate will be the mother of Inuyasha," Kagome explained, telling him the truth.
"Then why didn't you tell us?" he asked.
"Oh that would have gone well. Lady Silva would have freaked out in a bad way. You would have denied it to show that you were faithful to your mate. As a result, Inuyasha may have never been born," Kagome replied. Her voice was gentle despite the mocking words.
Lord Toga looked at her and then thought about what she said. It was true; if she told them then his old mate would have thought he was unfaithful to her. Then he smelled Sesshomaru walking this way. "Son," he said in greeting.
Sesshomaru looked at his father without kindness, only glaring eyes, before walking away. Lord Toga sighed at this.
Kagome glared at Sesshomaru hard and then snapped. "Sesshomaru, get your head out of that ass of yours and say something!" Sesshomaru stopped and stared at her. "Oh, don't you glare at me mister. You are the one that was being rude," Kagome stated with her hands on her hips.
"This Sesshomaru has nothing to say to that man," he told her, leaving the moment the words left his lips.
"Oh Sesshomaru, I guess I have my work cut out for me." Kagome chased after him. Once she found him, she walked over to him. "Sesshomaru, what is this all about?"
"…"
"Is it because your father has founded love and happiness again with another woman that isn't your mother? If it is then you are being selfish about this. Your father needs to have loved again, as do you," Kagome explained to him.
Sesshomaru glanced at her before sighing. "It was that. But how could he forget mother like that?"
"He hasn't forgotten her; he's just left his sad past. Your father is trying to move on with his life and coming to terms with his depression. You're upset because you never had someone to talk to and be with you through this. Your father can help you if you just try," Kagome said softly, getting up moments later to leave him to his thoughts.
………Present Time………
Sesshomaru had just received a new memory. Kagome was telling him to talk with his father in his past. He wished that his father was still here. If she told him that back then – hisownback then – he may have turned out better.
Now Kagome only needed two hundred and six years to get back to him. He could feel the final battle coming soon.
………Inuyasha and the Group………
Kikyo and Shippo stood near the well and placed both hands on it.
"Okay, Shippo. Summon you youki and place it into the well," Kikyo gently told him.
Kikyo and Shippo were trying to heal the well so Kagome could get back faster. After the young kit woke up, Kikyo came back and told them that she would need Shippo's help. He immediately agreed to it as he jumped into her arms, softly crying.
Now he was determined to get his mother back. He saw Kikyo placing her reiki into the well with his youki. Very slowly, he actually started to feel the well healing itself with their powers. He had to stop soon since it was hard work for the little guy. Kikyo stopped too, walking over to Shippo and picking him up. She walked back towards the gang with Shippo in her arms.
"The well is beginning heal on both sides. I don't think we should do anymore. It might just freak out Kagome, or placed her into a new time. It is best to let her finish healing the well," Kikyo told them as she gave Shippo to Sango.
"I will try to let Kagome know," Kikyo told them, floating away.
Miles away, she sat down in a cave with a fire that was burning brightly. She was meditating, trying to focus on that smallest part of Kagome's soul that resided within her. Maybe that could connect with the other woman to let her know. Hours and hours passed as she tried to connect Kagome. Slowly she was starting to give up when she finally got it.
"Kagome…the well has been healed a bit by Shippo and I."
………Past Time………
Kagome walked towards her room again and changed clothing. She packed her bag to prepare for her journey to the well when suddenly she heard something connect to her.
"Kagome…the well has been healed a bit by Shippo and I."
Kikyo, she thought as she nodded her head and then finished her packing without any more thoughts.
She left her room and went towards Lord Toga's office to let him know. Kagome knocked on it and heard a faint come in. She opened the door and then looked into the room to see Lord Toga looking up at her. "Kagome, are you going to heal the well?" he asked.
"No, I healed it before I came back," she told him without going into details about how she was connected. He didn't even call her on it; he must be stressed.
"See you again," Kagome told him, exiting the room and leaving him to his thoughts. She walked outside now, smelling the fresh air again.
Kagome raced towards the well and soon came to the clearing. She walked over to it, placing her hands on the well's sides and jumping into the hole. Kagome fell into it, seeing less of the colored swirls purple and black, and more pink which was slowly coming back.
The well lights stopped and Kagome looked up to see blue skies. She went to the wall, starting to climb back out. Kagome made it to the top and looked around to see that she wasn't back home in her time or the time that she had grown used to. She wondered how long she went this time into the future. Suddenly, she saw Sho and Nanomaru coming into the clearing.

"I guess I have two guards," she said as she waved at them. "And this time neither of you scared me."

A/N- I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time. See ya.