InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Seventeen: The Birth of Inuyasha ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!
A/N- Here is chapter seventeen. Thank you to me beta reader named WitchyGirl99. Thanks again. Wow, this story is almost done; I have only ten more chapters to go now. Thanks for everyone that read and also reviewed it. Thanks. I'm changing when Inuyasha was born too. Just to a week and a half later.
Chapter Seventeen: The Birth of Inuyasha
"Hello, Lady Kagome," Sho said.
"Lady Kagome, should we be going?" Nanomaru asked.
"Of course, Nanomaru. So why is there two of you?" Kagome asked.
"Milord is fighting against Ryukotsusei," Sho told her.
Kagome's eyes widened in fear, and she turned to Nanomaru. "Where?"
"Northeast," he replied.
"Sho, bring this back to the palace. Nanomaru, you are taking me to him now! No questions," Kagome ordered them. Sho complied with her, taking her bag and then racing towards the palace. He was also getting Sesshomaru to speak with her about this.
Nanomaru looked at her and shook his head at her. "No."
Kagome smiled and then nodded her head as she summoned her reiki into her feet, racing towards the northeast direction with Nanomaru cursing after her. She felt him almost beside her, and when he was close she turned and smiled, taking off faster.
Soon there was lightning, and darkened clouds threatened in the sky around the mountains as she continued her way there. She heard growls and roars from within the mountain caves, her heart speeding up and quickening with fear. Maybe this wasn't a good idea, but she continued on anyways. To her horror, she saw a large dragon holding onto Lord Toga's Inu form. The dragon tightened its grip, Lord Toga trapped with his head in its jaws.
Kagome gasped and then got into battle mode within her mind. She took out her daggers, Sora Ki and Kinsaiga, charging at Ryukotsusei. She infused her reiki into the blades and slashed the dragon's body. He roared in pain, over and over as Kagome stabbed him again and again. Soon, Lord Toga was out and was fully attacking Ryukotsusei, until he was hit by his enemy's tail.
He flew into the mountain wall and dropped, laying still. Kagome looked on in horror as Ryukotsusei came after her. She jumped away from his tail but soon was caught within his clawed hand. She screamed in pain. Her daggers dropped from her hands towards the ground. Kagome felt her bones crushing under the pressure from his grip. She forced her reiki outwards into his clawed hand.
Kagome only knew of pain and of falling from the sky. Nothing else could be felt as darkness came to her.
"Kagome!" she heard voices call. Her eyes moved under her eyelids, and she forced herself to open them. She saw silver hair and after that, nothing.

A week later, Kagome woke up fully to see Sesshomaru staring at her.
"What?" she asked. There was no answer but she was pushed back onto the bed, Sesshomaru sniffing around her neck before he pressed his lips against hers. The kiss was there and gone within seconds.
"Never do that again," Sesshomaru stated to her.
Kagome wracked her brain to remember what happened, and when she did, images of her fighting against Ryukotsusei came into her mind.
"Who saved me?" she asked.
"I did. Father killed him after he saw you were safe," he replied.
This Sesshomaru was a bit different from the Sesshomaru she knew. He was talking more to her.
"My daggers!" she exclaimed, looking around to see them resting against her big yellow bag. Sesshomaru stared at her again, unmoving. "Sesshomaru! Food!" She giggled at his face as she calmed down. She looked at her body."Where are my bruises and broken bones from him?" she questioned.
"My father and I healed you over the last week. You might feel weak but with some food, you'll be fine. My mate, I did talk to father about my feelings. We are doing much better," Sesshomaru told her.
Kagome's eyes narrowed at the word mate again, but then again the word had grown on her. She sighed at this and then stretched a bit with minor pains, but she looked at Sesshomaru as he held out his hand to her. She grabbed it and he helped her out of bed.
He helped Kagome to the wall and then down towards the dining room. He waved to the guards to open the door. She walked into the room to see Lord Toga waiting for her and Sesshomaru.
"Morning, Lord Toga," Kagome said.
"Lady Kagome, good to see you up and fine. I thank you for coming to my rescue," he told her.
"You're welcome," she replied, sitting down and waiting for some food. Kagome drank her tea as she watched Sesshomaru and Toga talking. She smiled at the scene before her and wondered when Inuyasha would be coming. It must be soon, she thought, and that was when the lord stood up with a happy step.
"My son is coming," he told them. Kagome looked at Sesshomaru to see any kind of reaction from him, finding nothing but happiness in his expression.
"Lord Toga, please can I come?" Kagome pleaded with him.
Sesshomaru looked at her. "Why?"
"I love Inuyasha like a brother. Please? Takemaru will try to kill you. Please let me come!" Kagome begged.
"Go on then. As for Takemaru, Izayoi has a guard named Setsuno no Takemaru. He will protect her until I come," Lord Toga said.
"No, he is in love with her! He thinks that she had betrayed him and the humans by mating and birthing you a son. He kills her but you bring her back to life with theTenseiga," she finished.
Both inu were growling like mad. She looked at Sesshomaru and wondered why he was growling. He must have seen her look."I met Izayoi and I have come to accept her as my stepmother. She knows that she won't replace my mother but she can become my stepmother," he explained. "Father, I'm coming too."
Sesshomaru grabbed Kagome and raced back to their rooms. He went into his while she went into hers. They both came out with new clothes and either daggers or a sword. They met with Lord Toga at the gates, and he nodded his head. Sesshomaru grabbed Kagome and took off after his father.
They came to thePalace of Izayoi. They all heard screams of the soldiers. Kagome shook her head at them and then looked at Lord Toga as he broke down the gates. Sesshomaru was right behind her as she raced onto the grounds.
Kagome saw Lord Toga taking out many soldiers, Sesshomaru doing the same beside him. She jumped and dodged away from them as soldiers surrounded her with pitiful looks. Kagome tried talking and reasoning with them but they attacked her. She pulled out her daggers and slashed at them, leaving them dead. She turned to see more coming at her. She grimaced at them all, jumping and rolling away from them as she sliced into their armor.
Soon she was cornered by the samurais. Her dagger Sora Ki was lost, but she still had Kinsaiga within her hands. Then Kinsaiga was out of her hands as the one of the samurais attacked her; he was cheered on by his fellow fighters.
She glared at the offending demon as she remembered the stances Sesshomaru taught her when fighting without weapons. She went into one of them, looking at each of her potential attackers. She dodged one as she kicked his backside hard, listening to the sound of breaking bones from him. Kagome didn't look back as she swung around the rest of them, taking out four of the twelve remaining.
The last one she got had backhanded her hard, making her fall to the ground. She was breathing deeply, quickly. Kagome looked at them again, and each one had looks of hatred stretching across their faces and eyes, but some of them had lust sweeping into their expressions as well.
Great,she thought, just what I need. Horny men.
One of them dropped his spear behind him, pulling off his helmet and his boots. Kagome struggled to get up when he bounced onto her. She could hear him chuckling at her, holding her down with one hand as his second petted her hair.

"You are a beautiful," he said, huskily.

She had the urge to throw up at that but didn't. She glared at him instead, struggling to get away from him. She called onto her reiki as it was shocking to them, blinding them with her light.She kicked the man off and back flipped, picking up a sword ready to fight again.

"She's a miko!"

"Why would a miko be helping filthy youkai’s?"

"I help everyone, just not humans," she snarled at them. She slashed into the ranks around her until they were all dead. Her clothes were soaked with their blood as it dripped down.

She didn't even notice one of them was coming behind her until she was being pushed away. Kagome turned to see Sesshomaru standing beside her with red eyes.

"Sesshomaru, you need to calm down. I'm fine now," she told him.

"Sesshomaru, Lady Kagome!" Lord Toga's voiced came from behind them.

They turned to see Izayoi smiling at them. Kagome looked at the beautiful woman around her and Sango's age. It amazed her that in this time and the other time, the females had children so young in her opinion.

Within her arms was a small white and red blanket, followed by the hair of the fire rat on the baby. Kagome walked over to them and said, "Good to see you safe, Izayoi."

"You must be Lady Kagome. Toga told me about you," Izayoi replied.

"Ladies, shall we get going home?" Lord Toga asked.

The females nodded their heads. Lord Toga picked up Izayoi while Sesshomaru took Kagome within his arms again.

"Thanks, Sesshomaru," Kagome said as he left her at the hot springs, walking away.
She knew his beast was less than pleased about it, but she was thankful that he left her alone. She opened the door and walked into the hot springs, taking off her bloody clothes and then stepping into the water.
………Inuyasha and the Gang………

They wondered how long Kagome would be.

Shippo looked a lot better than before but the others were worried about him all the time, ever since he became sick.

………The Past………< br>
Kagome finished her bath and took the clothes that a maid left for her to wear. She put them on and walked out.

Sesshomaru came around the corner and smiled."Kagome, may I help you with the well?" he asked. "Father is with Izayoi and Inuyasha."

Kagome smiled at him and nodded her head. She saw him holding onto her bag too. Sesshomaru took her into his arms, summoning his light ball. They disappeared from sight and towards the well. They appeared in front of the well, the two of them walking to different sides of it.

"So how do we heal the well?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Well, we stand on our respective sides. We place youki and reiki into the well since that's what fixes it," Kagome explained to him.

Sesshomaru followed Kagome's lead as she placed her hands onto the well. He watched her close her eyes to the world, summoning her reiki and pushing it into the well gently, followed by his youki.

An hour passed; the well was just about right within Kagome's hands. She pushed herself to the limit before she opened her eyes. She smiled at the well and looked at Sesshomaru.

"Thanks Sesshomaru. Make sure you help your father with Inuyasha," Kagome said, taking her bag from him and giving him a hug.

Sesshomaru held onto her as he pulled her face up and placed a kiss on her lips. He slowly let her go and watched as his mate from the future jumped into the well.

A/N- I hope you like this chapter. Nine more to go now. Until next time. Bye