InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ On The Sea ❯ Captain Inuyasha ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 7: Captain Inuyasha

The following day was spent working on repairing the big gash in the Sea Maiden. Kagome worked besides her fellow crew mates as well as Inuyasha's crew repairing the ship. By the end of the day Kagome's blistered hands were full of splinters and quite bruised from the rocks she used as a makeshift hammer.

"Ready mate?" Shippo asked a drowsy looking Kagome.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm lookin' forward to spending a month with Mr. Pompous. . ."

"Hm, I wonder who you could be talking about young Kage. It wouldn't happen to be me, would it?" Inuyasha's deep masculine voice was tinged with annoyance.

Kagome turned to look up at Inuyasha smiling innocently.

"Who sir? Me? Naw, I think you're mistaken." Kagome said looking as innocent as she could manage. She had not forgotten his last threat

~~~~ Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He narrowed his eyes at Kagome.

"That will be the last time you insult me boy, I have been far to lenient with you, next time you wont be so lucky." Inuyasha said lowly, so only she and Miroku could hear before he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Inuyasha narrowed his eyes at Kagome before stalking away.

"Jerk" Kagome muttered as she watched Inuyasha strut on board the Sea Maiden as if it were his.

"You're just going to have to deal with him Kage, we all are." Shippo said with a sigh running a hand through his wild orange hair.

"What do you mean `we'?" Kagome asked a slight frown on her face.

"We as in you, Miroku, and me. That Captain Inuyasha said we were to go as well." Shippo grunted a small scowl on his face. Apparently he wasn't looking forward to spending any more time then was necessary with Inuyasha.

"Captain my foot. That mans more like a whiny two year old!" Kagome spat angrily. And it was true, Inuyasha had been complaining all day about the time it took to repair the Sea Maiden. And then when he first inspected it he had said that he had seen paddle boats bigger then it. That was enough to boil the blood in any of the Sea Maiden's crew, they all took great pride in their ship and it was far from small.

"Tell me about it." Miroku sighed from her right as he raised a hand to block the glare of the sun as it began its decline in the sky.(A/n: *rolls eyes* work with me here)

"I'm hungry" Shippo complained patting his stomach.

"Shippo, when are you not hungry?" Kagome muttered as she shook her head sadly.

Shippo glared at Kagome as Miroku chuckled softly.

"Lets go see if we can grab some grub before we come back, ne?" Miroku said with a small smile on his lips as he walked away from the glaring Shippo.

Kagome laughed and patted Shippo on the back.

"C'mon mate, we got to curb that beast that keeps growling at me." Kagome said with a smirk.

"What can I say Kage, m' stomach just don't like you. Among other things."

Kagome laughed and as she walked with Shippo after Miroku.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Kagome, Shippo and Miroku sauntered back into camp together, smiling happily, the hunger in their stomachs long gone.

"Hey you three, `urry up!" Kouga, Inuyasha's first mate called out angrily at them.

"Hey get a load of that you guys, that buffoon can actually count!" Kagome said with a smirk as they walked towards the ship. There was a big crowd of people clustered by the plank that led to the ship.

Miroku and Shippo chuckled at Kagome's comment as they passed Kouga whose eyes were narrowed in what could be nothing other then suspicion.

"Alright you knaves we're going to set sail soon." Inuyasha's voice boomed from in front of the crowd.

There was a low murmur out of the crowd.

"Great" Shippo and Kagome muttered.

Before they knew it, they were on board the Sea Maiden, rushing to and fro, carrying out orders.

"But your backs into it you lazy mongrels!" Kouga's voice barked harshly as he watched the crew hoist the sails up.

"I swear if he says that one more time. . ." Shippo growled as a bead of sweat trickled down his forehead.

"You're . . . telling . . . me" Miroku grunted in front of Shippo.

Kagome grunted as her hands worked at pulling the rope. The damn sail was heavy, contrary to popular belief, and she could feel the muscles straining in her back and shoulders.

The sound of a rope snapping over to their left stole Kagome's attention. She watched as her crew mates toppled over as the line they were holding snapped. Consequently it was also the line that was helping support the sail they happened to be hoisting.

Immediately a heavy weight was placed on the rope ( a/n : Ok ppl just nod your heads and smile ok?) and Kagome felt her muscles strain to the point of white hot pain as she tried to keep the line steady.

"Shit" Miroku grunted as he leaned all his weight backwards trying to keep the sail up.

"Let's get some help over here!" Kouga called out.

Kagome happened to be at the end on the group of sailors who were trying to keep the sail from falling. The crew scrabbled to their feet as they went to help with the line, praying that it wouldn't snap as well.

Kagome clenched her teeth against the strain, `damn this hurts' she thought bleakly as she tried to take a step backwards, the muscles in her arms quivering. A lot of men had already fallen over from the strain, but Kagome refused to let go.

Suddenly a warm body was pressed against her back as she saw two strong hands wrap around the end of the rope, practically touching her own.

"Heave!" A voice behind her shouted out. The crew scrabbled to do just that.

"Ho!"

"Heave"

(A/n: and so on and so forth . . .can you tell I'm tired??)

Kagome gritted her teeth and pulled on the rope for all she was worth, soon enough the sail was up and the rope went slack.

Kagome grinned.

"Phew that was a close one." She said smiling brilliantly as she turned around to address the man who had helped her.

What she saw took her breath away.

Inuyasha stood there dressed in only a pair of long black pants that were tight around the ankle and baggy everywhere else. A light sheen of sweat glistened on his bare well muscled chest as he grinned impishly down at her.

"You were saying?" Inuyasha chuckled at the dumb struck look on Kagome's face.

She couldn't believe it. Not once had Captain Sesshoumaru helped out with the manual labor that took place on board the ship, but that didn't make him any less of a Captain. He was always there and ALWAYS knew what to do. It shocked her to no end to see that the whiny man from this morning was standing in front of her and was actually helping out with some of the work!

Kagome blinked and mumbled and inaudible reply as she stalked over to Miroku and Shippo who both were looking at Inuyasha almost. . . appreciatively. (a/n : Not in the sexual way you PERVS!!)

"Alright now mates we are under way, set the sails to the wind and lets haul ass" Inuyasha shouted, his hands now propped on his hips.

The crew cheered their response and set out to do just that. Kagome rolled her eyes and made to go help but Inuyasha's voice stopped her in her tracks.

"Boy come here!" he said, staring at Kagome with a small smirk.

Kagome sighed and jogged over to Inuyasha, looking a little perturbed.

Inuyasha smiled cockily down at her "Don't you have a deck that needs to be scrubbed?"

Kagome's eyes widened then narrowed in what could only be described in suppressed rage.

"Yes." She said icily.

"I think you mean `Yes, Sir'" Inuyasha said lowly.

"Yes, SIR" Kagome said between clenched teeth. Just when she thought the guy was okay he had to turn around and does stuff like this. . .

"Well hop to it cabin boy, you don't get paid for nothing ya know!" Inuyasha chuckled before strutting away.

"OOOO I want to kill him." Kagome muttered as she grabbed the bucket and brush and made her way over to the quarter deck.

Kagome spent a good hour scrubbing the quarter deck, her already bruised hands were starting to ache and her knees felt stiff as she finally got up.

"Oi runt, get over here on the double." Kouga barked out, looking decidedly at her.

Kagome sighed, glancing down at her bruised hands before making her way over to Kouga.

"Aye sir?" Kagome asked half-heartedly. She was tired and sore and she wanted to ring Inuyasha's neck.

"I think they be needing yer help in the galley" Kouga growled out, his deep blue eyes staring intently at her.

Kagome sighed inwardly as she nodded her head.

"Aye sir." She said before running off.

Now usually Kagome didn't work down in the galley, but she didn't argue. Ship boy's or Cabin boy's were usually given menial tasks that varied. Kagome found herself swabbing decks one moment and cleaning out the heads the next (a/n: Heads= toilets . . . NASTY!!). But cabin boys did whatever an officer or sailor asked them to, and that kept Kagome constantly busy. Most cabin boys were treated like dirt, often times beaten for small things but luckily Kagome hadn't been beaten too often when Captain Sesshoumaru was in charge. She didn't know if she would fare so well under the supervision of Captain Inuyasha. Heck he's probably be the one to leading the beating Kagome thought wryly.

Kagome entered the large dimly lit galley and sighed as she heard the loud banging of pots and pans followed by a heated argument.

Kagome sighed and rolled her eyes skyward as she walked towards the source of the noise.

"And how is a big man like yerself `upposed to clean the bottom o' that, eh?" a voice nagged.

"Well, if ye'd stop yer whinin' and just hold the damn thing aloft then maybe I could reach me hand in there and get it!" a deep brawny voice growled.

Kagome walked quietly over to see the two people who were arguing . . and what she saw damn near took her breath away.

There were two sailors standing before a big pot that was used to cook the daily meal in. Both of them, Kagome assumed, were the galley chiefs. That is, the galley chiefs from Inuyasha's pirate crew. There was a big burly looking man standing before the pot, his big face was beat red in what looked like anger. He had a scar that stretched from his jaw to his temple. He wasn't handsome yet he wasn't exactly ugly either. But it wasn't him that caught Kagome's attention, it was the sailor that stood opposite of him.

There standing before her was a woman. Yes, a woman! Her hands were fisted and propped on her hips as she glared at the man opposite of her. Her chocolate brown eyes were narrowed and her chin was thrust out stubbornly. She wore baggy pants and a white tank top that clung tightly to the curves of her breasts. Her bare arms were muscled, but not overly so and a tattoo of a dragon wrapped around her bicep. Its red ominous eyes seemed to glare at Kagome, as if it were saying `BACK OFF!'

Suddenly those chocolate brown eyes turned to her and her expression seemed to lighten if only for a second, because it was quickly replaced with a scowl.

"What do you want whelp?" she asked flatly.

"I. . .um, they sent me down here. . ." Kagome stuttered.

"Oi, you must be the Cabin boy, and don't be staring at Ayame like ye aint never seen a woman afore." The man said gruffly.

"I. . .err sorry." Kagome said sheepishly, she had been staring but for completely different reasons then what they thought.

The woman, Ayame, sighed as she turned back to the man.

"Really Jake I think I can handle it, I don't need you standing up for me. And besides, he isn't anything but a boy, and a mere one at that." She snapped.

Kagome felt a deep blush rise to her cheeks `She has no idea how right she is' Kagome though grimly.

"Calm down Lass, I didn't mean it in a disrespectful way `n all." Jake said as he scratched the back of his head a bit shyly.

Ayame sighed and rolled her eyes.

"So, Kouga sent you down here. Well he's got perfect timing even if he is a complete idiot." Ayame muttered as she gave Kagome a small smile.

Kagome felt a small smile tug at her lips as Rin's thoughts about Kouga reflected her own.

"You see, Jake and I can't clean out this damned pot, it's too big for our arms to reach the bottom."

"Aye." Jake grunted.

"But you're a small Lad, smaller then I am and certainly smaller then Jake is"

Jake grunted loudly at that.

"So maybe you could climb in down there and scrub it for us. Would ye do that Lad?" Ayame asked a sharp look in her eyes that let Kagome know this was not a request but rather a demand. And she had to obey all commands given to her by someone of a higher rank.

Kagome sighed and nodded her head grimly.

"Yes `m" she said before walking bravely over to the pot that sat on the ground. It came up past Kagome's waist, nearly to her chest.

Ayame smiled as she handed Kagome a hard brush, used for cleaning the grime off of the pots. Kagome nearly shivered at what awaited her down at the bottom of that pot.

"Well, `op to it lad. Dinner `aint goin ter cook itself." Jake grumbled as he sauntered away, leaving Kagome alone with Ayame. Kagome shook her head as she climbed unsteadily into the black cauldron like pot that was covered in char and grease, as well as some unidentifiable items.

"Make sure the bottom o' that pot is spotless ye hear me?" Ayame called as Kagome ducked inside the pot.

"Aye." Kagome called back, nearly gagging on the smell inside. It smelt like rotten. . .rotten something. Kagome's eyes watered as she began to scrub the bottom of the cauldron quickly, hopping to clean it faster. It was a grueling twenty five minutes later when Jake decided that the pot was efficiently clean.

Kagome stumbled out of the pot, her eyes watering.

`Ewww! I smell so bad!' Kagome thought disgustedly as her face turned into a grimace.

Ayame's laughter cut through her thoughts.

"Aw, the poor wee lad, here's a towel, go freshen up in the back." She said, throwing a rag at Kagome's face. Kagome caught the rag and walked stiffly to the back of the galley, where there was a pan of fresh water already waiting her.Ayame's laughter followed her all the way there.

"Glad to see you think it's funny." Kagome grumbled over her shoulder at Ayame, which only made the older woman laugh harder.

Kagome dipped the rag in the warm water and vigorously began to scrub her face and arms. When she was done there wasn't a hint of grease left on her but a faint smell still lingered.

When Kagome went back into the kitchen Ayame and Jake were already hard at work preparing the evening meal.

"Ye can go now Lad, but be back `ere tomorrow." Jake said as he began to add things into the pot.

"Aye sir." Kagome said as she ran from the galley up to the main deck.

Kagome was confused, `I thought women weren't allowed on Ships . . . because it's bad luck and all. . .' Kagome thought absentmindedly.

"Ey Cabin boy, get yer worthless hide over here now." A deep craggily voice called out. Kagome winced visibly and turned to see a handful of Pirates leering at her. Kagome swallowed harshly as she walked towards them.

There were five of them, and all of them were twice Kagome's size and at least four times Kagome's girth. *shiver* All of them wore the traditional pirate wear, long baggy shirts and pants with a cutlass hanging off their left hip. The leader of the small group was a good foot taller then Kagome herself and he had a collection of scars scattered across his face. His thin lips turned up into a sneer as Kagome nervously approached.

"Arr, you be the Cabin boy?" the man asked gruffly.

"Aye, sir" Kagome answered, her voice confident.

"Well then thank the gods, ye see there be a smudge on this terribly dirty deck and we was wondering if ye'd clean it up fer us." The fat man chuckled.

Kagome felt bile rise to her throat, she knew that instant that she hated this man, yet she did not know why.

"Aye, I'll clean it" Kagome answered stiffly. She would not call this man the customary `Sir', he didn't deserve the title.

Kagome turned to go get the brush and bucket.

"Now wait one second there Lad, there`ll be no need fer that ye got everything ye need right here." The pirate called out.

Kagome turned confused eyes to him.

"How am I supposed to clean it then?" she asked.

The pirate chuckled "With yer tongue o'course!" he laughed. And the next thing Kagome knew she was on the floor , her face in front of the pirate's boot and a rather large bump on her head. Kagome swallowed back a cry of pain as one of the other pirates kicked her hard in the ribs.

"Now get ter cleaning ye useless lout!" The pirate growled. Kagome's expression immediately darkened. It may have been months since she had been home at High Hill but she would never forget what she had learned there.

Pride, integrity, honor. Higarashi's did not beg, they did not humiliate themselves for the enjoyment of others.

"Bite me toad scum." Kagome growled as she tried to raise herself to her knees.

Immediately the pirate lashed out and Kagome found herself back on the ground, her cheek pressed flat against the deck.

"What did ye say?" the pirate growled out lowly.

Kagome's world was spinning, stars were dancing before her eyes and she blinked trying to clear her vision.

"Now yer gonna clean that spot wid yer tongue, or are we gonna have ter beat ye senseless?" The pirate growled.

"Clean it yourself!" Kagome hissed through clenched teeth. The pain in her head and in her side was overwhelming, yet she refused to cry for them. It was exactly what they wanted.

"Ye heard the Lad maties!" The pirate sneered as he laid another kick to her side.

A strangled cry was wrenched from Kagome's throat as the pirates began to kick her in her sides.

"Ye like that do ye? Ye want some more, huh?" The pirate sneered as tears escaped Kagome's tightly shut eyes.

Kagome choked down her pleas for mercy.

"G-go to hell." She whispered fiercely.

The pirate's eyes widened in shock then narrowed in anger. He pulled out his cutlass.

"Why you. . ." He growled as he prepared to swing.

"What is going on here!?" A sharp voice demanded, anger was clearly evident in his voice.

Kagome opened a swollen eye and looked up at everyone above her, everything seemed to sway and lights flashed before her eyes. She turned her wavering gaze towards the speaker. `Silver hair, golden eyes. . .angry gaze. . .'

"Captain! I err, that is, the Cabin boy was being insubordinate Cap'n and we was just puttin `im in his place, `tis all." The pirate stuttered.

"You will not touch another one of my crew in such a way ever again unless ye want to be keelhauled!" Inuyasha growled, baring perfectly white teeth as his hand rested on the hilt of his sword.

"A-Aye Cap'n." the pirates stuttered fearfully.

Kagome blinked her eyes in shock `My crew?' what did he mean by that?

Kagome groaned as she tried to get to her feet. She stood carefully, her legs shaking beneath her as her head lolled to the side a bit. She brought the back of her aching hand to her mouth and wiped up the blood that had gathered at the corner of her lip.

It hurt, it hurt worse then anything she had ever known. It felt like fire was crawling up her legs and sides were the pirates had landed blows. She knew her face was going to be hurting a lot more in the morning. But Kagome knew enough about medicine and doctoring to know that nothing was broken. And she was lucky that it wasn't because if they had to take off her shirt. . .

"Hey monk! Get your hide over here!" Inuyasha called out gruffly as he eyed the boy in front of him. Kage, the boy, was standing on his own two feet, but just barely. It was as if he was trying to prove something. Most people in his condition would have stayed down. His clothes were dirty and torn in places. Bruises were already forming on his visible skin, arms face neck and legs. There was a small leaking blood on his temple but the boy didn't seem to notice. His lip was cut and bleeding freely and his whole body shook with the effort to hold himself up. His hands were bruised and cut up, but Inuyasha didn't think that they were from the fight. No, the boy was a worker.

"C' mere ye stupid lad. You're about to fall down again." Inuyasha said as he strutted forward, intent on carrying the boy to the infirmary.

The boy wobbled backwards a bit.

"No! Leave me alone." Kagome shouted trying to avoid Inuyasha's helping hands.

"I-I mean I'm fine sir." Kagome stuttered as she backed up slowly, away from the pirates (Inuyasha included).

"I-I still got work to do sir." Kagome muttered lamely. She knew it was a lie, heck she knew that Inuyasha knew that it was a lie. (A/n: try saying that five times fast!!)

"Stop that ye idiot boy and get over here before I have you flogged." Inuyasha growled out lowly.

He couldn't help but wonder why the boy seemed so afraid of him, afraid of being helped. It was as if he was hiding something . . . and Inuyasha didn't like secrets. Secrets that he didn't know about that is.

Inuyasha reached his hand out in a beckoning gesture, demanding that the boy come to him.

But Kage did not seem to want to obey this request.

"Please sir, I'm fine really." Kagome practically begged. If they examined her and found out her secret . . . would they kill her? Or maybe maroon her on a deserted island. Kagome shivered at the thought as she clutched her wounded arm with her good hand. Today was just NOT her day.

Inuyasha felt like walking over to the boy and slapping him upside the head, youngsters these days.

"Have it your way boy. I won't touch you." Inuyasha said flatly.

"Yes sir, you wanted me?" Miroku's voice interrupted Inuyasha's and Kagome's . . . conversation.

"Yea, take the brat down to the infirmary and have `im patched up." Inuyasha said before turning on his heel and walking away. Miroku turned solemn eyes to Kagome.

As soon as he looked at her anger filled those usually serene eyes.

"Kage! What happened!? Who did this?" Miroku hissed as he walked over to her and tilted her chin upwards so that her eyes met his probing gaze.

"Dammit Miroku I don't know, I-I just need to lie down for a little while."

"Whatever you say Kage, we're going to need to patch up that eye, you must be in a whole world of pain right now." Miroku sighed.

"Aye, thanks for rubbing it in." Kagome muttered.

Miroku placed Kagome's arm around his shoulder so that she could lean on his as they walked.

"Sometimes I think you're as bad as Shippo." Miroku muttered as they walked to the infirmary.

"Nope, definitely worse." He sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Okiieee. So this was a long chapter right? ^_^ It took me a long time to write it but what do you guys think, was it worth it? I actually have a couple of requests for you guys. If you see any grammatical or just plain mistakes in this chapter please, PLEASE tell me! I also need a beta reader (Can you tell?) anyone who wants to do that favor for me PLEASE e-mail me! My email is: KittyGirlR@aol.com. Or Sesshoumarusdemon@yahoo.com .If you find me switching tenses anywhere in this story, other then flash backs and what not, please let me know!

I took me soo long to update this fic for a couple of reasons. Number one: I got GROUNDED! Eek! *runs for the hills* my mom can just be plain scary when the occasion calls for it. So I was without a computer for like a week. When I finally got on to type that stupid black out thing happened and I was left in the dark! Then there was the amount of research I put into this darn fic! Lol. I know a lot of "Pirate Vocabulary" now and will be trying to insert more of it in here. ^_^ OO and just in case you were wondering Keelhaul (which is what Inuyasha threatened to do to the pirates) is to drag someone under the keel of the ship for purpose of punishment/torture. And if you don't know what a flogging is (. . .-_-. . .) its basically getting whipped in front of the entire crew. . .bare chested. ^_^ If you happen to have any questions on my pirate Vocabulary then Puh-lease let me know!

I also want to thank all you great reviewers out there! I love you guys so much *tear*

Now I will try to answer some of your questions. Like the questions that weren't answered already in this chapter. Notice how I say questions, meaning anyone who asked one will receive an answer ^_~ so if you didn't ask a question and your name isn't up here then I THANK YOU!! ^_^ Now if I miss your question I am INCREDIBLY sorry, just ask again ^_^

Review Responses:

Crispy Muffin: Hehehe Well, I'm not quite sure if they are all the same species yet *blushes* but I'm leaning towards them all being human, except they look the same as they do on the show without the youkai markings and what not ^_^

Crystal Sapphire: Okiiee was that a split personality thing going on there or were there actually two people? LOL. ^_^ As of now I do not know when Kage and Inuyasha are going to get *cough* closer. But there will be fluffiness and can't ya see the bonding happening already? Lol ^_~

Eien Tamashii: Heh he he *cough* Sorry about chapter five. As previously stated I did NOT write that chapter, plus ff.net decided to get all screwy on me. . .*growls at computer*. As for your question, If I told you when they are going to find out Kage is a girl doncha think it would ruin the surprise a bit? LOL ^_^ Soon my friend, soon ^_~

Sashlea : lol. The world may never know . . . ^_^

Medianoche: Kagome and Inuyasha get along? Come on now, where's the fun in that? lol. Things will get ummm "fluffier" between the two, I'm hoping to throw in some more bonding time between the two *winks* but I can't make Inuyasha look like he likes guys now can I? lol! ^_^

Sesshyangel: Sorry no dice dudette, lol. This definitely is not a S/K fic. Though I must admit that it is my fav. Pairing ^_~ Nope this fic is I/K all the way. I agree with you about the pirates though! ^_^ Did you see pirates of the Caribbean? Hehehe, *cough* Anyway I'm thinking about having Kagome kick Inuyasha's butt a little later in the story, if ya know what I mean ^_~

KALTH1389: Yup it's a superstition that having a woman on board is bad luck stupidpigheaded*cough*men. But we already have Ayame on board so it pretty much shows that Inuyasha don't give a damn about women on board. . .atleast I hope that's the point that got across in this chapter ^_^

Okay so the questions have been answered ( I hope ) Thank you everyone that reviewed Chapter 6 *sniff* it made me feel so special!! I tried to make the chapter longer (Minus the huge authors note its about 10 pages) because of all the wonderful reviews I got. If you want to flame me then go ahead please do so! If its about something I need to fix or a mistake I made then Flame ahead!! I want `em! It took me a mad long time to type this chapter and I AM SO SORRY!!

But please review!! I really need your feedback! ^_^ The more reviews I get the longer the chapter will be. So it's up to you guys!! And also (looks up "damn this is a long A/n) I have more time to work on this fic cause my other account got "temporarily" suspended. *growls* So if you have read "Don't Cry" or "Forbidden Love" by Sayah1112, don't expect an update real soon. Well that's it for now, have fun and REVIEW!!

~Sarah