InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ On The Sea ❯ The talk ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 8:

Kagome hissed in slight pain as Miroku dabbed at the cut above her eye with a cool rag.

"Stupid Kage, what the hell where you thinking?" Miroku asked grimly, a small frown marred his usually calm features.

"I didn't do nothing!" Kagome objected hotly as she winced in pain. The whole right side of her face was an ugly bruise. Her ribs were bruised as well but she told Miroku that she they were fine, she didn't want him to know her secret. She felt terribly guilty about keeping this from her friends, but she didn't want them to look at her differently, she didn't want them to hate her.

"Kage, is there something you want to tell me?" Miroku asked concerned. His blue/brown eyes peered into Kagome's own as he brought the rag from her face.

Kagome squirmed under his inquisitive stare.

"You can trust me Kage, you know that." Miroku said calmly

`Would it be so bad if he knew? I mean he's going to find out eventually. And he's right. I DO trust him. . .'

"Aye." Kagome whispered softly.

Miroku stared intently at her waiting for her to continue.

"Miroku, I'm a -

"IDIOT!! What the hell happened up there! Are you trying to get yourself killed!" Howled an angry Shippo as he burst into the room. His normally wild red hair was even more messy then usual, his cheeks were flushed in anger and his green eyes were flashing.

"Ye could've at least waited fer me! I would've nailed em good fer ya!" Shippo growled as he walked towards the startled pair.

Miroku sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Shippo mate, I understand that you're upset about this, but you are in MY infirmary and there will be no yelling here." Miroku stated calmly.

Shippo rolled his eyes as he looked Kagome over.

"They got ya good too, eh?" Shippo sighed as his brow was creased with a frown.

Kagome smiled at her friends expressions.

"An' what's so funny?" Shippo asked hotly, his face contorted in a mixture of anger and concern.

"Well mate, it's just that when ya look at me like that ya look like an angry squirrel." Kagome said with a shrug.

Miroku chuckled at Shippo's shocked expression.

"He does doesn't he?" Miroku chuckled slapping his knee.

"Aw can it you two." Shippo grumbled, though there was a small smile on his face.

"Look you guys, I appreciate your concern but really I'm fine. I'm just going to be sore for a while is all." Kagome said calmly.

Miroku shook his head.

"I'm afraid that I can't let you leave the infirmary Kage, you're in no shape for it. I'll have Shippo bring you up your supper. For now you will have to lie down and rest." Miroku sighed, giving Kagome a level gaze.

Kagome swallowed down her protests, she really did need to rest. She ached all over and it was hard to stand. `I don't think I can take three steps without falling over'

So, the now resigned Kagome let out a sigh as she sat back down on the itchy cot, glaring at Miroku and Shippo.

"Would ye look at that, he didn't protest one bit." Shippo chuckled.

"I must admit that I am surprised as well." Miroku said with a small smile. "I was expecting more fight then that."

"Yea well I've had all the fighting that I can stand fer one day." Kagome grumbled as she rubbed her now aching head. `Great just what I need . . . another headache.'

"He's right; maybe we should let the lad get some rest, eh Shippo?"

"Aye, that would be best." Shippo conceded as he walked towards the door.

"Get better soon Kage, Coz its me who'll be scrubbing the deck while yer sleeping." Shippo called back over his shoulder before he disappeared through the doorway.

Miroku shook his head and sighed.

"Lay down Kage and get some rest, I'll be back to check on you in an hour." Miroku said as he pushed Kagome's shoulder so that she was lying down on the cot.

Kagome closed her eyes and nodded her head tiredly, `Sleep yea, that's what I need just a small. . .'

Within seconds Kagome was sound asleep.

Miroku shook his head and smiled, the kid was as stubborn as he was brave. And with that last thought Miroku left, closing the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~< /div>

Kagome awoke feeling refreshed and much better. She sat upright only to feel like a horse just kicked her in the stomach.

"Ugh..." She groaned. Apparently her ribs hadn't quite healed while she was sleeping.

"Serves you right you little scamp. I am quite sure I told you to behave on this particular voyage."

Kagome turned wide eyed to see Sesshoumaru sitting in a chair by her cot.

"C-Cap'n" Kagome gasped as she scrambled to get up and out of bed. A firm hand was placed on her shoulder and she was forced to lie back down.

"Don't even think it boy, you are much to hurt to be standing up and saluting me." Sesshoumaru said sternly.

Kagome couldn't believe it. How long had he been there? Was he there the entire time she was sleeping? What if she had said something in her sleep that had given away who she was and where she came from?

Yet, at the same time she felt oddly relieved that the captain was near. It had only been a day yet she missed him. His presence alone was soothing and calming. And Kagome felt almost . . . comfortable around him.

"M' sorry about the fight Cap'n." Kagome mumbled as she wrapped her arm around her aching sides.

Sesshoumaru cocked an eyebrow at Kagome and let out a sigh.

"You need not worry Kage, this particular fight wasn't your fault. Or so I hear." Sesshoumaru said with a wry smile. Over the course of the six months Kagome had been with the Sea Maiden crew she had become notorious for fighting, although she had started none of them and they only happened when they docked.

Kagome smiled wryly.

"Twasnt my doing this time Cap'n." Kagome said almost sullenly.

"I am glad to hear it young Kage. Although I do owe you a bit of thanks, because of this my impudent little brother had to let me out of my confines to come and. . .visit you." Sesshoumaru said with a pained smile.

Kagome hadn't really thought about where Captain Sesshoumaru had been all day. But now that she knew she was infuriated.

"You mean that he's keeping you locked up!" She all but growled as she struggled to sit up without cracking a rib.

"Now, now Kage calm down." Sesshoumaru said sternly.

"But it isn't fair! This is your ship!" Kagome protested.

Sesshoumaru sighed and rubbed his temples.

"No Kage, this ship no longer belongs to me. It is Inuyasha's now. When he drops us off at Port Nadunk then I will purchase a new ship and that will belong to me."

Kagome sighed and shook her head. That Inuyasha could be such an ass sometimes.

"Kage, my time with you is short before I have to return to my chambers. I wanted to tell you to behave and try to ignore Inuyasha's. . . bait. For he will try to bait you Kage as will others and they will all delight in your punishment. Or rather, most of them will." Sesshoumaru said sincerely.

"Aye Captain." Kagome said nodding her head.

"Well," Sesshoumaru said as he pushed himself to his feet. "It is time for dinner and I must return to my chambers . . . and Kage, remember, behave." Sesshoumaru said as he walked out the door.

"Aye, captain. . . I will, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~< /div>

It was two days later, after the many protests of Miroku, that Kagome was allowed to leave the infirmary and get back to work. Things went smoothly, as Kagome had assured Miroku they would. There were no fights, no more bruises, just plain hard work. And the work was hard. Kagome as the cabin boy had A LOT of work to do and it varied from scrubbing decks to cleaning out the galley pots. By the end of the day Kagome was sore, and aching but she would never admit it out loud, not in front of the guys anyway. So two weeks passed in a relatively calm manner.

"One more to go." Kagome mumbled to herself as she cleaned out the last of the galley pots. Much to Kagome's displeasure she had found out that there were in fact seven humongous galley pots and each were equally dirty as the first. It took Kagome a good two hours to clean them and during that time she talked to the every cheerful Ayame.

"How's it going in there Kage?" Ayame called over her shoulder from where she stood chopping carrots.

Kagome grunted, she was covered head to foot in grease. `Oh what I would give for a bath.' Kagome thought longingly.

"Almost done!" Kagome called back. "I hope"

Ayame chuckled at Kagome's last statement. She had learned after a couple of days that the young Kage had quite a tongue and a sharp wit. It hadn't taken long for the two of them to become friends, both were alike in many ways.

"You know Kage sometimes I think you would make a better woman; you're too smart to be a man." Ayame chuckled as she continued preparing the meal.

Jake had been called up to talk to the captain so the two were alone.

(A/n: ~~~ I wonder what they could be talking about ^_~)

Kagome laughed wryly and shook her head. `If she only knew.' Kagome thought with a small smirk.

"I resent that." Kagome grumbled as she scrubbed furiously at the charred bottom of the pot.

"What do you guys put in this thing anyway?" Kagome called to Ayame with a disgusted snort.

"Hey now I don't hear you guys complaining when its time fer chow!" Ayame retorted hotly.

"Heh heh he." Kagome chuckled nervously. It was true, as soon as it was time for chow (food time!) the men scarfed down the food without a second thought.

"That's what I thought." Ayame snorted.

The galley was filled with a comfortable silence between the two friends, the only sounds to be heard were the swishing sounds of the brush as it grazed over the pots bottom and the small crunch the knife made when cutting through the vegetables.

Kagome bit her lip in frustration. She had known Ayame for quite some time now and they had grown quite close. Yet, as hard as she tried she couldn't get up the courage to tell Ayame of her secret (Although she desperately wanted to tell SOMEONE ) let alone ask the question that had been plaguing her mind. Kagome shook her head and built up her resolve. She was going to ask.

"Hey Ayame, I've got a question." Kagome said carefully.

Ayame turned with a knowing smile on her face. She could tell that the lad had been dying to ask her this question for quite some time now. She could see it in his eyes.

"Aye?"

"Well, ya see, you're a woman and er that is I just always kind of thought that women weren't. . .allowed on board a ship and I was just wondering. . ."

"Ye were wondering how it is that I am here, eh?" Ayame finished for Kagome.

"Aye."

"Well that's a long story mate, and maybe when we have more time I'll tell ye. But the short of it `tis that Women on board a ship don't bring bad luck. `Tis just a silly superstition. And Captain Inuyasha and his crew don't believe in superstitions." Ayame said with a smile.

Kagome blinked. So Inuyasha had actually allowed a woman on board? The man was getting more and more interesting by the day. Pirates where generally the most superstitious people on the planet let alone out on the open sea.

"Sides there's other women aboard, ye just don't get to see them." Kagome's eyes widened in shock.

"And their not fer the likes of ye matie, so don't even think of it. Their nothing but good fer nothing whores who are supposed ta pleasure the captain and the higher ups."

"You mean, Captain Inuyasha-"

"Aww no laddie! Captain Inuyasha don't take any pleasure from them. He don't like them one bit, he sees them fer what they really are. He's a good man. A little bit of an ass sometimes but a good man none the less." Ayame said with a nod.

Kagome stood up and put her arms on the rim of the pot, her head resting on her arms and she peered curiously at Ayame. Oh how she wanted to tell her the secret that had been plaguing her for quite some time now . . . but she just . . . couldn't.

"Hey Ayame?"

"Hnn"

"Why does Captain Sesshoumaru hate Inuyasha so much?" Kagome asked weakly. `Damn, I'm such a wuss.' Kagome thought grumpily

Ayame smiled. "Now that's an interesting story. Ye see, Captain Sesshoumaru is noble born and bread he comes from the great line `o the Iakuoy. Now Sesshoumaru's father was a good leader, awesome fighter and great Captain, he just had one weakness." Ayame paused.

Kagome looked up curiously at her.

"He had an awful lust fer women. So much so that every time they would set port he would have a' least five women on each arm."

"Well one day, The Captain had to set port at a small island of the coast of . . . I believe it was Hamma, aye, twas Hamma. Well anyway, The captain and a couple o' his most trusted crew went to explore the small Island. They weren't expecting to be attacked by angry natives."

"The Captain and his mates fought the natives off easily; they were great fighters they were. . ." Ayame said with a nod " So they were going to slaughter the whole lot of the natives that had attacked them when a young slip of a girl ran into the melee."

Ayame smiled.

"The girl, she must've been sixteen at the most then, went straight up to the Captain and begged for his mercy upon her people. Apparently the Captain was blown away by her courage and compassion that he agreed, that is, if she would come with them back to the ship."

Kagome gaped, open mouthed.

"So the girl agreed, `cause she cared so much for her people. She went aboard the ship with the Captain and in return the Captain let her people live."

"Well, it wasn't long until the Captain, err had his way with the girl. It `twas said that the two were deeply in love with each other. Now keep in mind this was after the death of Sesshoumaru's mother and Sesshoumaru was still a wee lad."

"So it wasn't long `till the girl, I believe her name was Lynn, had her first child with the Captain. It was a boy, they named him Inuyasha."

Kagome's eyes widened.

" They were all happy living together. The captain returned to his home and began a new life with his wife and sons. It twas when Lynn was pregnant with the Captain's second child that disaster struck. Lynn had a miscarriage and the child unborn and unnamed died in her womb. Bringing her with it."

Kagome gasped. "That's horrible!"

"Aye tis, the Captain was so overcome with grief that he shut out the rest of the world, including his two sons."

"It was only a year after Lynn died that the Captain died as well. . . he truly loved her."

Kagome nodded her head in understandment.

"Sesshoumaru blamed his father's death on Inuyasha and his mother. He had resented that his father had loved any woman after his own mother's death and a filthy peasant at that."

"He thinks of Inuyasha as a `Half-breed' not worthy of his or anyone else's time."

"Well that's just wrong! It aint Inuyasha's fault!" Kagome objected.

"Aye, I know."

Kagome couldn't help but to feel pity for Inuyasha, his only remaining family hated him for something that wasn't his fault. You can't control whose family you are born in to. Yet as much as she tried she couldn't bring herself to hate or be angry with Captain Sesshoumaru. She was sure he was hurt when his father chose a peasant over him. And her heart went out to both brothers. She hoped with time that they would overcome their differences and forgive each other. Maybe that was too much to hope for but a girl can dream cant she?

"Arr, lookit the time now matie. Hurry up and get out `o that pot, we got dinner to cook and it certainly aint going to be Kage stew." Jake grumbled as he came down the stairs that led to the galley.

"Aye sir that was just what I was doing." Kagome retorted as she climbed over the lip of the pot.

"Now go freshen up in back there Kage, ye smell `orrible!" Ayame said wrinkling her nose as Kage walked past her.

Kagome smiled

"I know, I smell like yer cooking." She said impishly as she ducked a flying carrot aimed for her head.

"Why you `lil" Ayame laughed as Kagome ran towards the back of the galley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Kagome couldn't sleep. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't. Usually it was the soft lulling rocking of the ship that helped her get to sleep, or even the soft snores of her fellow crewmates. But tonight, an un-ease hung about her, in the very air she breathed and it was starting to get to her. It didn't help that her secrets kept plaguing her, and she desperately wanted to tell someone about it. Someone who would understand, someone who wouldn't hate her afterwards.

With a sigh Kagome rolled swiftly out of her hammock and onto the hard wooden floor, she was quiet as a mouse as she crept out of the barracks and up the stairs to the main deck. As soon as Kagome emerged from below deck a feeling of relief swept through her being. She didn't know what it was about the night that seemed to sooth her, maybe it was the way the wind whistled through the sails, or the soft creaking of the ships ropes and boards that chased away all her anxieties. It was as if the night itself was a comfort to her soul, the remedy she needed.

A soft smile played upon Kagome's lips as she crept towards the stern of the ship. It was much quieter at night then during the day. Men were still working aboard the ship but there were no loud calls or shouts, no grunts or thumps. Just the wind whispering through the sails and the soft rocking of the ship as the waves splashed against its sides. Kagome let out a relieved sigh as she gripped the smooth wooden rail of the ship and gazed out onto the dark ocean.

The sky was a deep black with speckles of stars scattered across it. The only light to be found was that of the moon which hung perfectly full in the night sky. Kagome peered into the darkness, letting the soft creaking of the ships sounds fill her. The light of the moon played across the waters surface, reflecting in its constantly moving depths. The sea looked like a deep blue/black, and sparkled in the light of the moon and stars. Kagome took a deep breath and let the salty fresh smell of the sea fill her. It was moments like these that made up the reasons why she loved the Sea.

Kagome was so entranced with the open sea and the stars and the moon that she didn't notice the figure approaching her from behind until the warmth of an arm was pressed against her side.

Kagome turned wide eyed to see Inuyasha standing beside her, his eyes almost glassy as he stared out onto the same sea as she did.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Inuyasha asked softly as he continued to gaze at the rolling sea.

Kagome turned her attention back to the sea she had been so entranced with only moments before.

"Aye." She whispered.

"What are you doing out here Kage?" Inuyasha asked, turning his piercing golden eyes to her.

Kagome didn't turn to meet his eyes as she leaned forward on the railing.

"Couldn't sleep." She mumbled softly.

Inuyasha nodded and sighed as he turned his back away from the sea and leaned comfortably on the railing.

"Aye, I know the feeling."

Kagome's lips turned upwards at that.

"Ah, so the tough little cabin boy can smile, eh?" Inuyasha said hoarsely as a smirk grew on his lips.

"Aye, when I want to." Kagome responded easily as she turned to look at Inuyasha.

"That's good t' know." He said with a smirk. "And here I was thinking you were a tough ol' Seadog that didn't have a sense of humor."

"Oh look who's talking." Kagome laughed.

Inuyasha cocked an eyebrow. "I have no idea what you are talking about boy."

"Ha! I'm sure you don't Captain. You strut around the ship all serious and business like, almost never smiling one would think that youre turning into . .." Kagome gasped and covered her mouth to stop the flow of words from coming out.

Inuyasha was staring blankly at her now. His golden eyes bored into her own.

`Shit shit shit shit shit. Way to go Kagome, go insult the psychotic captain that is just looking for an excuse to get you killed.'

"I-I'm sorry sir, I-I didn't mean it. . ." Kagome whispered earnestly, taking a step backwards.

Inuyasha's solemn face softened a little and he took a step forward.

"You called me. . . "

Kagome winced.

". . .Captain" Inuyasha finished.

Kagome blinked in shock, was that why he was acting so strange? She had thought he would be mad at her for insulting him. But no, it was because she called him Captain. Kagome hadn't been thinking about it too much at the time, she hadn't understood the significance, it had just kind of slipped out. Was he mad?

"I, um that is, I didn't . . . I'm sorry?" Kagome asked hesitantly.

Inuyasha smirked at her response.

"This entire voyage you have been calling me `Sir' but not once have you called me Captain, and I understood your loyalty to Sesshoumaru. In fact, I almost envied it. You risked your life for him back there on the island . . . not many of my crew would do that for me. I must admit its kind of shocking that you. . ." Inuyasha trailed off.

Kagome's eyes widened.

"Whoa whoa, wait a second! Yeah, I called you Captain but- but that doesn't mean that I'm not faithful towards Captain Sesshoumaru anymore! He is my Captain. . . and so. . ."

Kagome swallowed nervously.

". . . are you." She finished.

Inuyasha smiled and shook his head.

"Whatever you say boy."

Kagome frowned and let out a sigh. `let him think what he wants, as long as he isn't mad at me. . .'

"Oh and about that Strutting around board stuff. . ." Inuyasha said as he turned to her with a glare.

The gods must have been with Kagome that night because as soon as the words left his mouth thunder boomed over head and lighting cracked through the sky as rain poured down from over head.

"Shit!" Inuyasha cursed as he ran towards the bell to sound the alarm.

"ALL HANDS ON DECK!!" He bellowed.

The scent of a storm flitted through Kagome's nostrils, this was going to be the big one.

"Kage! Quickly get the others!" Inuyasha shouted his order.

"Aye, Captain!" Kagome called back as she raced down below deck, missing the smile that graced Inuyasha's lips.

". . .Captain, I like the sound of that." Inuyasha whispered to himself as he watched Kagome disappear below deck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~< /div>

Ok! SORRY! I'm saying that right off the bat, getting it off my chest you know? ^_~

I know its been a while since I have updated *sighs* but I made it extra long and added some . . .well it would be wrong to call it fluff because Inuyasha isn't gay and he doesn't like men. But yea you get the point. One reason it took me so long to update is that my great grandmother died last week and we were all busy making `preparations' and spending time with family so I got very little computer time in. But I want to thank you for all of your reviews! It really cheered me up and got me going! When I looked in my inbox I was totally blown away! ^_^ So without further delay I give to you . . . ( drum roll in background ) REVIEW RESPONSES!! *hears disappointed sighs of many*

Deal with it *grumbles* ^_~

Review Responses:

Crystal Sapphire: LOL! Well then ^_^ Lemme see. . .Kagome will most likely be recognized as a girl in the next chapter ^_^ hehehe. As for why Ayame isn't like Ayame, there is a simple answer for that . . .I was going to make her Rin and then realized that well *sighs* I already USED Rin! Dang I wanted to smack myself then! So I changed names around cuz I'm too lazy to go back and re write it ^_^ Kagome is too scared to tell Ayame that she's a girl. She tries in this chapter but fails horribly ^_^ Thanks for your review! It was mad funny ! ^_^

Errie Wvern: lol, well there was no groping or eye twitching in this chapter ^_^ Though Shippo seemed to get a little mad *shrugs* I totally didn't know that about women's periods, lol. Maybe I will use that later. *grins mischievously* And I don't think you can really take baths on board a ship. . .so. . .I mean they have shower like things but Kagome probably doesn't need to take off her shirt for that. ^_^ You totally caught me off guard on that question Touché! Though she does use the rag in the galley to umm clean herself so. . . lol. Thanks for your review ^_^

AnimeFreak : hey there! ^_^ Umm the pairing Is INUYAHSA/KAGOME! I'm just making sure everyone knows that maybe I should put it at the top, ne? lol ^_^ it was kind of stupid of me not to put it in the summary but I wanted people to read it on their own and find out for themselves you know? And I totally agree with you on the girl power thing! Next chapter I think she just might be kicking some. . .tail. ^_^ lol. I'm glad you like my story *tear* I feel so loved!

Miss Pocky lover: *grins* I'm glad ya like my fic ^_^ Geez I love you guys *sniff* but I'm not quite sure when Kagome is going to be found out in the way you mean. Next chapter someone WILL know her secret ^_~ I'm just not telling who! *grins evilly*

OO thanks for the review!!

Hiikaru: I think it is freaky how sometimes reviewers can read your mind. I mean, I have this thing all planned out and then you come and pop up the question ^_^ And no I'm not going to tell you when and who will find out Kagome's a girl ^_^ Its because I am evil MUHAHAHAHAHA. OO but thanks for your review! LOL.

KALTH1389: *sighs* groundation . . . yes that's what I call it. You see I cant really remember what I did to get in that state of being, but I was starting to get cabin fever. . .or room fever ^_^ lol. And if I told you who found out first then that would totally ruin the surprise for next chapter wouldn't it ^_~ HEHEHE HAHAHA . . .Ok I'm officially scaring myself. . . Anyway thanks for the review! ^_^

Foxshadow: Now technically you didn't ask a question ^_^ But hey who cares? LOL. I just thought your review was funny ^_^ And I did that too, only I got my brother instead of my mother so I didn't get grounded, just punched in the arm *sighs* boys. . .I hope I updated soon for you, I have this really big fear of evil fluffy bunnies of doom ^_^ lol. Thanks for your review! *tear*

Sesshyangel: *sigh* I feel your pain. I think my favorite pairing is Sesshoumaru/Kagome because there are so many good ones out there. I mean I can't read a fic on FF.net without bumping into a S/K scene! I think that's why I made this fic a little different. Sesshoumaru is my favorite character and I will always love him *tear* but this was not meant to be. . . not in this fic anyway ^_~ And I don't know if I can make another Sea fic because I am by far too LAZY to do it. Though I do feel your pain. ^_^

Sashlea :Eh heh heh heh *blushes* yes I admit it I made a mistake *sighs* With the whole Rin and Ayame thing, thanks for catching that for me! ^_^ But `Lowly' I'm a little lost on that one. . .I don't know I'm probably skipping over it. *sighs* No rest for the weary ne? lol, thanks for your review! ^_^

Al-khidr lover: Inuyasha will find out. . . eventually ^_^ Muhahahaha! I mean he has to right? If this is an I/K fic. And I'm really pushing for the "Inuyasha's not gay" thing right now. *sweat drop* Not that I have a problem with that! No its just that it might complicate things between Kagome and Inuyasha ^_~ lol. ^_^ Thanks for your review *sniff sniff* I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!!!

Silvershark: Why THANKYOU! I did try to write this fic as accurately as I could ^_^ But there were so many places that I got that information. If you are looking for info on boats and what not then you can try this address: Http://Home1.gte.net/ikvamar/navlinks/shipview.htm

If you are looking for dialogue stuff then check out this site ^_^ Its pretty funny : http://threepwoodpirates.8m.com/vocab.html . Good luck on your fic and thanks for your review! ^_^

Gothkid: Well, you didn't ask a question but your review was too . . . funny/scary to ignore ^_^ I agree with you, it probably did "Most royally suck" for kage/Kagome *grins evilly* But you know what? I think that the squirrels are involved in the conspiracy too! I mean c'mon no ones that cute! They are just evil man! ^_^ Well thanks for the review ^_^

Chezzycake: lol. If I told you who would find out first then it would take away from my evilness of leaving you guys hanging MUAHAHAHA. And yea I can be evil *grins deviously* I'm glad you liked my fic and thanks for the review!!!!!

WOW! That was a LOT of reviews you guys! ^_^ I feel so special! But school is starting on Tuesday so I might not get to update all too much *tear*. But the more reviews I get the longer the update will be! *nudge nudge* And I just might add in a little more fluff. But its up to you guys, I mean your review inspire me to write and I try to work off of your suggestions when I can ^_^. So REVIEW ME! Tell me what you guys thought about this chapter!

OO and by the way I have some questions for you guys!

Later, much much later, in this fic should I put in a *blushes* Lemon? I mean FF.net is starting to take down fics with lemons which I think is retarded because most people put warnings up. If you don't like it don't read! That's where I stand on the issue anyway *sighs* I wont get started on the subject but yea. . .

Ok and this question is mostly because I'm weird and I'm taking a poll. ^_^ How old are you guys that are reading this? I mean I want to know what age group my writing appeals to. Weird? Yea I'll admit it ^_^ I cant help but wonder how many people actually read the stuff I write and you know where they are from and stuff. Juvenille? Yes. Do I care? No ^_^ So yea its up to you if you want to answer the questions! Lol.

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR WONDERFUL REVIEWS! I LOVED THEM ALL!! *tear*

And remember. . . REVIEW! Thanks ^_~

~Sarah

*just a note of randomness here but I think it would be kool to have a pet squirrel! I would name him King Fuzzy Nuts ^_^ Even though squirrels are evil . . . but I can dream! Lol ^__^*