InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Equals Inconceivable Plus Reluctant ❯ 9. Truce. ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One Equals Inconceivable Plus Reluctant. [NC-17]
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha and give thanks to its creator Rumiko Takahashi; it's such a wonderful series.
 
WARNING: Hentai/Yaoi/Romance. If you do not like pairing between two males who are brothers then do not read this. This story contains explicit scenes for mature readers only.
 
You have been warned.
 
 
9. Truce.
 
InuYasha pushed his brother to lay back and looked at him in every detail. Sesshomaru raised his eyebrows intrigued that InuYasha was looking at him so closely. The youkai decided to do the same and observed every line of his brother's face.
 
After their respective scrutiny InuYasha asked, “How often do you transform into a large dog?”
 
Sesshomaru thought about it and said, “Rarely.”
 
“But is that your true form or is this your true form?” InuYasha wondered.
 
Sesshomaru answered, “When I die my shape will be that of the large dog. So if it is based on that then I guess that the large dog would be the true form.”
 
Since InuYasha was addressing his curiosities about him, the youkai decided to do the same.
 
“Do you still wish to be a full demon?” Sesshomaru asked as he started to touch his brother's eye brows and draw them with his index finger.
 
“No, I do not wish to become a full demon anymore. It is terrible when I do. If it weren't for Tetsusaiga then I would probably not only have killed many living beings by now but I would probably already be dead. I always wondered how Father knew this about me in order to have Totosai make the sword,” the youngest answered as he approached his nose to Sesshomaru's and gave it an Eskimo kiss.
 
“There is a friend of Father's, Bokusenou, he might be able to tell us about this,” Sesshomaru said while he rose to caress his cheek against InuYasha's.
 
“Hmmm…” the half-demon responded and then turned his open mouth and extended his tongue towards Sesshomaru's already expectant one. As they sealed their kiss so did their eyes close once more. They tasted, smelled, and touched each other again. This time they purposely felt every crevasse, every nook, and every line that their bodies had to offer. They took time to admire each other's skin and touch. They quietly revealed to each other those areas that made them tremble in bliss.
 
Sesshomaru stopped wrestling InuYasha's tongue and lifted his head to ask, “Will you be a brunette tomorrow night?” InuYasha raised his eyebrows and remembered that the new moon was indeed the next night.
 
“So you knew,” he said in a husky voice that made Sesshomaru feel chills run down his spine.
 
“I heard rumors,” the youkai admitted as he observed him from atop. “Will all your hair be dark?” He asked with curiosity.
 
“Yes,” InuYasha admitted.
 
“You know that means that I will be a full human,” said the hanyou as if giving him fair warning.
 
Sesshomaru then said, “We'll go to the castle tomorrow. It's safe there.”
 
The half-demon raised his eyebrows and gave one glance over to Sesshomaru's face to make sure that there was no sign of disgust. There was none but an ugly thought came to mind and fear took over.
 
Sesshomaru noticed the change in him and that was when he heard InuYasha say, “I will stay in the cave alone tomorrow as I do every new moon.”
 
To say that the youkai was displeased was an understatement. As InuYasha tried to sit up Sesshomaru pushed him back down by both shoulders and looked him in the eye and growled, “I will not harm you.”
 
InuYasha looked away. He could not believe him. As a human he had no chance in hell to protect himself. After all that has happened between them, he still could not know how Sesshomaru would react to him as a full human.
 
The anger that boiled within the lord of the West was incredible. He knew that he did not deserve his trust after all that he had done. However, he had hoped that they had moved on to a place where at least fear of harm would be a non-issue.
 
Sesshomaru then started to purr a growl within his chest and his eyes began to flash slightly red. It was as if he was allowing his dog side to manifest itself. Then he stopped it. He began to purr again but this time it was more like a calm rumble.
 
InuYasha did not understand what was going on yet he felt as though Sesshomaru had begun something. Intuition made him feel as though he had begun a ritual because it seemed like a dance. The youkai was swaying on all fours on top of him from side to side, purr rumbled in his chest, eyes were fixed on his and he came lower and lower towards his face as if about to kiss him. However, at the fourth sway he would retreat back and repeat.
 
InuYasha's shoulders were still pinned down by his brother's hands and he knew that meant that he was not to move.
 
The youkai continued with the swaying until InuYasha began to relax with the repetitiveness, it was at that time that the demon lord began caressing the hanyou's left cheek with his own, and then he caressed the other. InuYasha's breathing began to calm and deepen further while he closed his eyes.
 
Sesshomaru continued the rumbling and began pecking the hanyou's neck softly, followed by slight licks, a combination of the two and then down to suckling.
 
InuYasha could feel that his nipples and penis were hard.
 
The youkai proceeded to lower his face and lick his way down his torso, lavishing the areolas and sucking them hard. At the same time he lowered his own hard penis down in order to have the genitalia feel each other gently.
 
The hanyou's heart began to beat a bit harder at this sensation. He was being led to a place of pleasure and he would not refuse being taken there.
 
Sesshomaru removed his right hand from the shoulder and slid its palm along his lover's left arm, torso, side of his ass and left leg, and then he touched the penis and balls massaging them carefully. Sesshomaru made InuYasha's relaxed legs bend up in order to insert his fingers one by one to InuYasha's anus, expanding him again. He used their pre-cum for lubrication.
 
Pleased with the end result, the demon lord inserted his penis until he was completely inside.
 
The hanyou was in oblivion at this point.
 
The demon proceeded to hold the hanyou's penis too. InuYasha reacted by opening his eyes and voicing sounds of ecstasy. He started grabbing on to Sesshomaru for he was the only thing that kept him from falling apart.
 
Sesshomaru continued the intercourse, pushing in and out and noticing the physical bliss in which he had taken his lover.
 
It was at this time that the demon stopped.
 
Baffled, InuYasha looked at him and found Sesshomaru staring at him with determination. He said, “I am going to make you my mate.”
 
InuYasha's eyes widened when he heard this. He blurted his first thought, “No! I am going to be Kagome's mate.”
 
Sesshomaru grabbed InuYasha from the hair and pulled his head back exposing his neck to him while InuYasha tried to push himself away. All of this was difficult considering Sesshomaru was completely impaled inside him and the two were at the edge of a climax.
 
They were both shaking in pleasure.
 
Sesshomaru continued moving against his lover while InuYasha moaned in pleasure but also tried to remove his brother from him.
 
Sesshomaru licked his neck and then continued licking his ears which created the automatic purr within the hanyou. Huskily he said into one of his furry ears, “Be my mate and fear me no more.”
 
InuYasha was almost crying, he was so near completion but he could not give up his dream. “But Kagome!” was his cry.
 
Sesshomaru made the hanyou look at him and said, “You can claim her when we find her, I will allow you to live her mortal life with her. Once she leaves this world you come back to me.”
 
InuYasha looked at him in shock as the words sunk in his mind during his orgasmic state.
 
That's when Sesshomaru began kissing his neck once again, suckling it harder and harder while InuYasha found himself lost in pleasure. They continued copulating and his penis continued receiving the youkai's attention with an expert clawed hand.
 
The crescendo of their moans was evident so Sesshomaru decided to ravage InuYasha's lips. Their tongues combated furiously neither having enough of the other. Finally, Sesshomaru had to tug InuYasha's hair so as to pull his face back once again. He saw his eyes in tears, his lips red and wet while his cheeks flushed red. He was exquisite.
 
InuYasha's eyes were imploring him to come back to him, but Sesshomaru had to resolve their conflict. “Be my mate,” he insisted.
 
InuYasha looked at his lips then his eyes and remembering the condition that Sesshomaru said about Kagome he said, “Yes.”
 
Sesshomaru's eyes transformed from lust to wonder. Then he closed his eyes and when he opened them they were red.
 
InuYasha did not fear him; he just let Sesshomaru take him wherever he wanted.
 
The demon began pushing into his lover harder at a rhythm that increased in pace. The two were already at the edge seeing light and hearing a ring within their ears. It was then when Sesshomaru made InuYasha arch his head back one last time, exposed his neck and with his fangs bit into the place between the shoulder and the neck.
 
InuYasha's climax became more powerful with this additional stimulus making him convulse more violently than he had before. And Sesshomaru felt as though he had been granted more power after tasting blood. Although he had ejaculated already, another erection had formed and he continued making love to InuYasha while the hanyou was far gone in his release.
 
InuYasha never imagined that he would be bitten to become someone's mate; least, to have been bitten as his brother's mate. They were mortal enemies, and he was to be Kagome's mate. But now, he belongs to Sesshomaru. Now Sesshomaru would never hurt him, whether he was a hanyou or a human.
 
Their kiss this time was softer, savoring, tasting. Their urgency was less and during their mutual gaze they drank their respective beauty through their sight while they continued fulfilling their carnal needs in their prolonged intercourse.
 
“You'll come to the castle tomorrow,” Sesshomaru said in the middle of everything.
 
InuYasha had to chuckle. His brother was determined so the half-demon gave in by saying, “Keh! Alright already.”
 
Sesshomaru pulled back to see him better. They were both leaning on their side; Sesshomaru on his left and InuYasha on his right.
 
He watched him as though watching him for the first time ever. InuYasha was his mate and he was to protect him for the rest of his immortal days.
 
InuYasha somehow knew where his mind was and said, “You do know that I will protect you too. This is not one sided.”
 
Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow but had to agree, his brother was a formidable opponent.
 
Their love making continued and resumed after a good half hour later. They had spent most of that time touching, feeling and sensing each other until completion.
 
~*~
 
The next day, they had bathed in the pond and put out the fire. The cave was left without food so that no animal would enter and make it its home. InuYasha loved his cave but now that he was moving in with Sesshomaru he did not know if he was going to return to live in there again.
 
They stepped out to the sunlight and Sesshomaru wrapped his arm around InuYasha's waist to raise him into the flight home. InuYasha suddenly stopped him and said, “Oi, I've still got use of my legs.”
 
Sesshomaru let go of him and waited.
 
InuYasha then turned to the youkai and said, “Can you believe that this is happening?”
 
The lord of the West observed him and answered, “Like it or not, it is happening. Now you are my mate; nothing can change that.”
 
The hanyou realized that the youkai thought that he was still ambivalent about everything.
 
“Keh! I don't want to change anything. It is just amazing to me that you and I are together, that's all,” the hanyou tried to clarify.
 
Sesshomaru then said, “Get used to it because I have many plans for us.”
 
The half-demon looked at him in wonderment and thought, What could he be talking about?
 
The youkai continued, “That feud had put my life on hold. Now there is nothing stopping me from reaching my full potential and you from reaching yours.”
 
“What are you talking about?” asked the young man.
 
“United, Tenseiga and Tetsusaiga, we will rule well over these lands. We will be able to overpower any nemesis that presents itself,” Sesshomaru answered.
 
InuYasha had completely forgotten about all of that. Here he was thinking about spending time with his brother while he seemed to be thinking about world domination.
 
Sesshomaru noticed disappointment in his brother, “You are not pleased.”
 
InuYasha then said annoyed, “I am not interested in expanding your….er,” he corrected himself, “our territory.”
 
The youkai said, “Neither do I. But the life of a ruler is not always what you want it to be. Sometimes the inhabitants of certain lands ask you to be their ruler and as a leader you must accept. When I was alone this possibility was a burden I feared. With you by my side, this possibility no longer feels like an excruciating load to bear.”
 
The hanyou listened and said, “It seems that there is a lot that I have to learn about being a leader.”
 
Sesshomaru said, “Ah.”
 
“Am I going to be studying?” InuYasha feared and images of when Kagome suffered through her studies invaded his mind. He felt a cold sweat.
 
Then Sesshomaru walked towards him, wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him against his hard body. He then said against his ear, “I am a very good instructor.”
 
InuYasha's hair stood on end and he blushed a bright red. All he said was, “Keh!” as he looked ahead while he felt the warmth of his brother's body against his own.
 
“We will spend a lot of time together, you and I,” Sesshomaru promised as he swayed from side to side while his lips were on his temple and then down to his cheek.
 
InuYasha felt better and leaned against Sesshomaru. He said, “Good.”
 
InuYasha then looked at him and said, “Let's go.”
 
Sesshomaru let go of him and said, “I'll follow.”
 
InuYasha leaped to run into the forest in direction to the castle.
 
Sesshomaru flew and observed him from behind as he ran. He was reminded of the images that he had had two days ago; that is, those of InuYasha's remains in his nightmare. Instead, he now saw him beautiful and full of life.
 
InuYasha looked up. Their eyes met. It was strange to look up and to see Sesshomaru watch him without following up with an attack. It was going to take some getting used to. But this was to be his new life.
 
The two brothers smiled in acknowledgement and continued their way home and to their new life together.