InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Fateful Night ❯ Chapter 3: True Love, True Hate. ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 3: True Love, True Hate.

Note:when Sango finally stops calling Miroku "Houshi-sama" it's a very important thing. Calling someone by there first name is a sign of affection in Japan.

Kikyo continued to cry on Inuyasha's shoulder as he held her. "Inuyasha.. I want.. you..! I want all of.. you.. tonight.." she managed to say through her crying. Inuyasha was shocked to hear this and all he could say was "shh.. calm down Kikyo." Kikyo looks up into Inuyasha's eyes and stops crying "Inuyasha.. take me now" He looks down at her surprised that she would say such a thing. He leans down to give her a kiss but she pulls him down quickly before he can they kiss passionately for a while before Inuyasha starts taking her cloth off. She blushed a little bit as he did this but went along with it. After he took off her cloth she stood naked in front of him "I know you want me, so come take me" she said with a taunting look in her eyes. He took his shirt off and pressed her up against the tree, she could feel the growing bulge beneath his pants and smiled kissing him passionately.

Kagome was dressed and nearly finished with her packing when her mom entered "Where has your little wolfy friend run off to?" her mother said half giggling at the the thought of Kouga's tail. "He went.. away" Kagome said coldly. "aw.. such shame, he was a nice boy" her mother said walking out of Kagome's room. "Feh' ya right.." she stopped herself halfway through her talking as she realized what she just said. She blushed a little "b.. baka dog is getting to me" she said and shook it off. Kagome headed out to the bone eaters well with Souta right behind her. "Going back already, oneeson?" Souta asked curiously. "Yes Souta, now promise to tell mother not to worry, and tell grandpa not to make the stories TO unbelievable this time!" She said sarcastically. "Yes, When will you be back this time?" He said in a whiny tone. "No more then a few weeks I got that math exam next month, remember?" the thought of the math exam made her think about all the school she had missed and how much homework she was going to have to make up and a sweat drop formed on her head. "Take care, oneeson." Souta hugged Kagome and she hugged back "I will otoutosan." She hurriedly hopped into the well, back into Inuyasha's time.

"Houshi-sama, why did you want Shippou and Kirara to leave this hut?" Sango asked moving closer to him. He looked at her and then past her to begin talking "For a while now we have been traveling together, during those times you have seen me hit on countless women.." he saw that Sango was already starting to look mad so he hurried with the speech. "I guess what I'm trying to say is.. I want to be with you, Sango." She was startled that he would be so open with her, he expected him to hit on her and ask her to bear him a child or something like that. She started to blush a bright red. "Well Sango? Will you be with me tonight?" He looked at her with serious eyes and she looked back and nodded. "Yes I will Miroku…" and they embraced each other in there arms.

"Sachi-chan, may I ask you something?" Shippou looked at her walking beside him. "Sure, you can ask anything you want Shippou" She smiled and looked at him waiting for his question. "You're a very nice girl.. and I want to spend more time with you. You're very nice looking but.. when I'm around you I smell blood.. it's coming from you.." No later did he finish his sentence then Sachi had tackled him to the ground. "You're smarter then I thought, my little fox demon." The once young and beautiful Sachi-chan started to change into a grizzly demon. At that moment Kirara hopped out of the woods and slashed at the demon, rendering it un conscious. Shippou stood up quickly and climbed on Kirara's back "Go Kirara! Quickly" Kirara growled and headed back toward the village. Meanwhile the demon got up and limped away "you will pay for that.. young Shippou.."