InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot Series ❯ Introduction to One Shot Series ( EndNotes )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey everyone, welcome to my One Shot Series! This is full of one shots, obviously. I am also going to put in my other one shots that I posted up before on this site. The reason they are all together is so they won't be all over the site and so people won't think I am trying to dominate the hentai-whatever…one-shot section. I think it's nice that they are all in one place so you won't have to go throughout the whole site looking for your favorite one.
 
I had this person review me saying that her browser slowed down because of me cause she had to keep on clicking next to read a one-shot. If you are also doing that, click the down arrow that's along the title, which is above the story, and click on a one-shot that you want to read. Thank you.
 
There will be some OOC.
 
FYI: This is not a story, even though they are in chapters. And nothing is meant to offend anyone.
 
If you see something wrong with the lyrics, don't yell at me cause I got them from lyric sites.
 
 
Warning: There will be some dark fics and a lot of sadness. So, they can be very, very, very dark.
 
To get this over with, I don't own InuYasha and I don't own any of the lyrics.
 
Here are some of the couplings so far:
Kagome/InuYasha
Kagome/Hojo
Kagome/Kouga
Kagome/Miroku
Kagome/Kurama---crossover Yu Yu Hakusho
Sango/Miroku
Rin/Sesshomaru
Rin/Souta
Kagura/Naraku
Kagome/Sesshomaru
Sango/InuYasha
Sango/Sesshomaru
 
 
 
Genres: ANGST…HENTAI…ROMANCE…TRAGEDY…DRAMA